Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra]

Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:50 am

Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 HomMhNt

Candice Catnipp | Heiress Extraordinaire

There was a way that Candi's green eyes softened as Mako responded with some actual interest that spoke volumes about the actual state of the woman. She was just a little out of her depth and going out on quite a limb here for what was ultimately just a passing fancy. It was a very real possibility that she had misread the nature of the woman behind Mako's innocent little mask and this was all for nothing but, even when the chips were down, Candi was not the type to back down. Understandably, she was terrible at poker because of this fact.

"Yeah, no. I-- I figured it would be easy to get a taxi but it's a Friday night and the place is already coming alive, I guess. And my driver reckons it's gonna take him ages to get across town right now."

A hand rose to scratch at the back of her head, before pulling her braided ponytail round to the front and letting her fingers toy with it playfully. There was a frustration to her, an annoyance that was directed at anything that wasn't Mako, but she did catch the other girl's eyes wandering just a little and before she knew it Candi was biting her lip. She really was a cute little thing. God. She did want to see where this rabbit hole went. Even if it meant she couldn't look in the mirror.

"Look, uh, I get that you aren't really meant to get close to clients out of work but I lied in there. I'm in town for, like, this weekend and then I'm gone. Chances are, I'm not gonna be back until I've forgotten who you are. So. You got any plans tonight?"

You were warned | END POST

Last edited by Locke on Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:11 am
Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 HEADER_CXaN6XIUEAA7QPb

She blinked, her surprise only continuing to grow as this woman so incredibly different from before was just… HERE, doing this. This had happened before with some guys in mildly dickish mannerisms. The kinda guys that thought they were so smooth and had actually won little fake Mako over.

This wasn’t that. This wasn’t her tricking Natasha. This wasnt her putting on the shmoves. This blonde… pretty…. Successful woman. Was… asking… was shmoving on…HER!?

”O-oh Mean… uh… yea we’re not supposed to. But uh… no I don’t have any plans tonight.” You stupid cunt. You bitch. You fucking idiot. What did you just fucking do. Your ass is getting FIRED bitch! Why am I stammering!?

Her brain was reeling, not even sure ehat just fucking happened. What the fuck was going on? Wasnt she this womans second choice!? All pf this swirled in a mess of internal screaming. Entirely caught off guard. She had no idea. Cmon ehefra, surely this has happeneed before. What happned the last time someone hit on you?
Ira.
Oh no.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:10 am

Alright, play ball. She took a step forward to close the gap between the pair, not enough to press up against Mako but enough to skew everything with a little bit more intimacy. Candi was taking charge of matters because, frankly, she needed to. She needed this.

"Well I'm not a client anymore, and I'm not gonna be again. So you don't need to worry about that at all. Oh, and you can just call me Candi now, shall I keep calling you 'Mako'?"

Of course, she knew it was a stage name. That was just how these places operated. If she wanted to keep that level of distancing then Candi didn't really mind. Only one name mattered tonight anyway and it was absolutely her own. She threw out her hand, not going as far as to grab Mako's own yet but certainly putting that offer out there into the world, before turning to the direction the other woman had been heading.

"Hey, we gonna get out of here then? Figure you might want to ditch your stuff and then we can see where the night takes us."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:23 am

Ehefra froze up as Candice closed the distance between them, eyes wide and face pink as she stared at the assertive blonde that took charge of the conversation. Pointedly making it clear that it wasnt like she would be there again. The heck?

Her eyes darted down to the offered hand, her heart racing as she timidly reached out and shook it, a shaky lopsided smile forming as she spike. ”I uh… Ehefra. Nice to meet you Candi.” she managed to stammer out, finding herself walking alongside her. She was …. Just gonna walk with her? She felt her mind race wildly and she cleared her throat. ”Yeahum… hotel and uh… after that wherever I suppose, nless ya wanna just hang out.” she chuckled, her brain was custard and her thoughts mixed jam. Not even inner Ehefra had anything coherent to say about all this as the surrealness sank in. This was a dream right? This was a VIP. She was gonna wake up, probably with no kidney.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:02 am

This girl actually just shook her hand, like this was some kinda business transaction. Oh my god, that was so adorable but what was she to make of it all. Where was that fire, Ehefra? Maybe that was asking too much right now, she had just had Candi slam into her without any brakes.

"I could go for some hanging out right about now. Blow off some steam. Wanna pick up some stuff at the store?"

She didn't exactly know what store, or even if there was one nearby, but she just assumed there was. This was Candi in full swing, riding high on her successes, and it was just about making sure that Ehefra was fully caught up in that storm. Don't give her a chance to doubt, just devour her in those moments of instinctual intimacy.

Her hand reached out again, this time she wasn't playing around as it latched onto Ehefra's own. She could still shake herself free, of course, but that wasn't what she wanted, was it? Ehefra wanted this. Candice had decided and she really didn't want to be proven wrong.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:35 am

Ehefra was still trying to get her footing and Candice kept her on her toes. Staring in shock as she watched this… continue to not just be a trick. Was this happening? Was… was this what pretty girls got to feel like? She found herself smiling uncertainly, but in a good way. She had no idea where this was going, it was honestly hard to think without getting into a mental tailspin.

”Oh! Uh yea I think there’s a shop.” She didn’t even understand, why would they need to go to a sh-OOOP! She was startled a bit when Candice grabbed her hand. An instant of shock before she gently squeezed it in her own.

But. Doubt wasn’t far behind.
Whatthefuckwhatthefuckwhatthefuck. You bitch. Youre planning something. Theres no way this is real. You witch. You cunt. Fuck you. Fuck you for making me hopeful. Fuck you. Fuck your soft hand. The hatred was a sudden flopd through her mind, lashing herself. There was no way. Any soft hopeful happiness was nudged. But it nudged back. Another softer part of her suddenly grew fangs.

Don’t you ruin this for me.

Her hatred wrestled with hope and amazingly hope was winning. She smiled, and allowed Candice to hold her hand and walk her.

Please don’t be a trick.

Please.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:58 pm

It was so cute to see Ehefra struggling to keep up with everything that was going on, like a little deer caught in the headlights. Candice did wonder if this was her first time doing this, surely it wasn't her first time being pursued in such an aggressive manner. She was certainly doing pretty well in the whole looks department and Candice knew a thing or two about that. What was it then that threw her so off-kilter? Was she just this fragile of a thing?

"So... Hefra... Why didn't you just tell me to get lost back then?"

She let the question mull for just a moment before playfully squeezing Ehefra's hand. Cocking her head to one side, she cast a sideways glance in the other woman's direction.

"I think my intentions have been pretty clear from the get-go, so I'm just really curious where your head is at. Because I wanna have a good time and maybe you do too?"

That was new Candice speaking, it almost made her gag as the words left her lips. Why did she give a damn what Ehefra wanted? This was a fucking privilege for someone like her. She should be kissing the ground upon which Candice walked, doting on her like a good little maid. Or maybe, just maybe, Candi actually wanted them both to really want this. Because knowing Ehefra wanted it would absolve her of at least some of the guilt.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:16 pm
Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 HEADER_sample-6522dc3e7484acd0f1c3d5e55d54dd67

Her mind was still fighting with itself when Candice spoke up along the way. She perked up, almost seeming as if she hadn't been paying attention and had missed what she said before it finally sank in what was being asked. Shame stabbed her in her gut. This wasn't like before, she wasn't able to twist this. Even with Candice being the initiator, she had an obligation to REFUSE. And that meant this was on HER. She felt her heart racing and she briefly struggled to answer. "I.....I'm not sure. I ....don't think I've ever had a situation happen like this. Y-you're not exactly the usual ....clientelle for the Cafe. I guess I'm.....curious." Reeling a little at being called that . Hefra. It made her feel ......different. She wasn't sure exactly how, but it was very new.

Though that second question made her almost trip over herself, a brief sputter as Candice spoke up about her intentions being obvious. Oh yes. They were. This bitch was clearly.....into.....her? She .....hesitated. Another trap? Was she trying to trick her into saying this, then she'd turn around and laugh in her face, saying she had no such idea in mind? She could see it now, HEAR it now. And for just an instant, distrust flashed in her eyes. But mixed with fear. She struggled. On one hand, she didn't want to open herself to a sucker punch. But .....Candice was also being awfully earnest about all this. Was she ....telling the truth? She ...HAD been having a lot of luck lately. Could she trust this?

"Hm. I'm not sure what you mean about that, I don't know you wel enough to know your intentions." She pointed out, looking off to the side before rubbing the back of her neck with her free hand. Shitshitshitshit. She looked back and offered a ....gentle smile. A Mako smile. Sortof.... like a halfawy point between it and her usual lopsided smirk. "But I trust Mistress Candi to treat me well. That should be enough reason to let ya do what you want, right?" She reasoned, sprinkling in just a bit. God her manager would hate this. But hey, Candice said she never planned on going back right? So there was no harm in something like this....right? No. Wrong. Fucko. Dubmass. Very wrong. But she ignored that
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:07 pm

Candi could work with curiosity, curiosity was good. She was curious too. That was all the positive reinforcement she needed to push forward with her goals and maybe, by the end of it, Hefra wouldn't be curious anymore. Hehe, she liked that name more. It rolled off the tongue better, and boy would that be important sooner or later.

"You don't need to go getting all shy about it. The way I see things, if something's presented to you on a silver platter then you'd be a fool not to take it. I might be kinda breathtaking but I'm also a person just like you."

Now there was a flash of that Candice arrogance, but she wasn't wrong. And it was totally a side effect of Ehefra slowly pumping up her self esteem like a blow-up balloon. Then she called Candi mistress again and her heart just melted. How exactly was she meant to control herself when all that was being offered up? She had tried so hard to be a good girl, just to say that Gigi had changed her a little, but this was going too far.

So fuck it.

She stopped in her tracks, right there on the sidewalk, and stepped in front of Ehefra. There was a long moment as Candi's emerald eyes looked down at hers, aflame with passion and self-assurance in equal measure. Then her free hand wrapped around the side of the girl's face and Candi was pulling her in for a kiss. Straight on the lips. No holds barred. Yeah, this was happening right now.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:31 pm
Bad Habits [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 HEADER_sample-6522dc3e7484acd0f1c3d5e55d54dd67

Was that.....earnest advice? Ehefra blinked a bit owlishly at the comment and ....support? She glanced up to the taller woman as she considered what it was she said. "Hey, I never said that you being breathtaking was a part of it! What you think that I get a ton of hot GIRLS asking me out from a place like that? Tch. And even the guys that stalk after the fact are just after 'Mako' anyway." She murmured with a sigh, staring straight ahead as they walked. "So no, I don't ever get hit on. Mako does." She noted in calm simplicity, not even as a debate bit simply as if she were stating a fact. It ....it was a reason why she had that ...closet in her home. Mom had always liked this costume stuff. It was how she met dad.

And when she put those outfits on.... she wondered what it was that was so pretty beneath it. It didn't make sense. It worked for mom....right? Why didn't dress up bring her what she wanted? The answer she always found was that she just wasn't pretty enough. She thought about all the times she was hit on by guys.

'You're so cute Mako-chan!'
'You always listen, I feel like we really connect!'
'Even if you were ugly, I'd still really like being around you!'

No. They weren't supposed to say that. but they did it anyway. Thinking they were clever, or romantic. Saying the liked a girl that didn't exist. That her 'looks' the only thing that WAS hers about Mako....didn't matter. Was she not enough? This.......this was ....her. She just wanted someone to look at her.

And then she felt that hand. She tensed, as Candice stopped right in front of her and loomed. A shadow over her. Those bright green eyes taking up most of her focus. Looking right at her.
Bitch.
Why'd it have yo be YOU.

She was, briefly rolled by that sudden firm press of lips. But she almost immediately was kissing the woman back. Hungrily, and ....even with a bit of anger and bite behind her. Resent bleeding into the needy desperation she had to be wanted. And ashamed, pathetic at how happy she was to be chosen by this woman.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum