Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Serve Every Corner [Cyrus, Elysia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1To Serve Every Corner [Cyrus, Elysia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

To Serve Every Corner [Cyrus, Elysia] - Page 2 Empty Re: To Serve Every Corner [Cyrus, Elysia]

Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:17 am
To Serve Every Corner [Cyrus, Elysia] - Page 2 MKPVPsr

CYRUS | VANDENREICH GRANDMASTER

Cyrus had to concede that Elysia was correct, that perhaps he was overestimating this whole ordeal. When it came to her previous point, however, he sighed to himself, looking decidedly dejected at the reality of the situation.

"I think it is unreasonable to expect that anyone will see his aims and mine as fundamentally separate, at least without making it clear to Mazda himself. I think that the only way I can ever manage something such as this is if I continue to operate as if I have no intentions of betraying him. If that means that others will hold me in ill-esteem, try to interfere...so be it, I suppose. There is little else I can do."

He wasn't happy about that fact, however. Gone was the romantic idea that he was simply sacrificing his own image for this, that it was all heroic. He knew all too well that this was quite bleak, quite self-destructive, and he loathed that fact with all his being.

END POST | MESSE NOCE YOR TES MEA
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Serve Every Corner [Cyrus, Elysia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999To Serve Every Corner [Cyrus, Elysia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

To Serve Every Corner [Cyrus, Elysia] - Page 2 Empty Re: To Serve Every Corner [Cyrus, Elysia]

Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:26 am
To Serve Every Corner [Cyrus, Elysia] - Page 2 Elysia1

Elysia | Beyond Arcadia

"Do not see approval in those that view you from afar, seek it in the ones that are closest to you and can see you clearly."

Elysia commented in the most cryptic way possible, it was really up to him to figure out what she meant by that. If he had resorted to go down the pathway of becoming the villain to Mazda and to make that clear then Elysia wouldn't sway him from his choice. Even if it could go wrong, could blow up in his face it was his own decision to make and that was very important for him as far as she was concerned.

At the same time, she didn't want him to become caught up in his own selfish ideas. It would only create the issues which he had reaped in the past with Helle and Ninsianna by being so absorbed in doing things himself and carrying that burden or being caught up in delusion that he had forgotten the reality of the situation. His actions affected far more than just himself.

"It must be tough having to face the embellished form of yourself, fake verses real. It's fortunate that Arcadia and I do not have that strife. Though I don't recall you ever telling her of my existence, ah well. That's not true, she's aware in the abstract that I am connected to you but you've never told her that I manifested like this. Probably for the best for now."

REACH FOR THE STARS | END POST

To Serve Every Corner [Cyrus, Elysia] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
To Serve Every Corner [Cyrus, Elysia] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTTo Serve Every Corner [Cyrus, Elysia] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADTo Serve Every Corner [Cyrus, Elysia] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Serve Every Corner [Cyrus, Elysia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1To Serve Every Corner [Cyrus, Elysia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:09 am

Her words, even if cryptic, struck quite a blow to the confidence Cyrus had maintained to that point. He was uncertain of how else he might handle things, but it was true that he was still failing to consider those around him. Even if there were certainly fewer now who would ever look approvingly upon him, it was impossible to deny those who still did.

"It is a matter I have never known exactly how to convey to her, and for some time it was quite simply the only course of action. As it is now, I still do not know how to word it. I suppose I should tell her soon, or at least when things have become more stable."

Was that right? Cyrus didn't really know. In truth, he knew very little. That was a thought that echoed through his head quite a bit lately, that he knew exceptionally little. But it wasn't enough to dissuade him.

"Seeing Mazda is painful, yes, but if nothing else it has forced me to accept the worst realities of myself. To accept what about me must be changed."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Serve Every Corner [Cyrus, Elysia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999To Serve Every Corner [Cyrus, Elysia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:23 am

Elysia | Beyond Arcadia

"Watching the sunset, pass away before the sunrise. Ack... you've got me rambling now, wise words are more fitting for an older person rather than me. Speaking in idioms and all that. Waiting to tell her only leaves room for something to keep you from saying what you want."

She was sounding more like Arcadia when she spoke like that, Elysia wouldn't dispute that their overlap was similar but there was a precident that she entertained and that was her embodiment of youthfulness, creativity and pursuit of possibilities. Information had so many mediums of communication, she wanted to try different ways to talk rather than the one that she knew.

It's what it meant to pursue growth.

"Mmm, if you would pursue the topic of Mazda with Arcadia I would suggest seeking counsel from her animus."

Elysia wasn't going to explain why but before she was carved out and given to Cyrus for the sake of Arcadia's attempt to empower him, she was keenly aware of Arcadia's different aspects - how her masculine side would respond more objectively and be more stoic for the sake of pride - the different traits that her anima and animus possessed, something that she couldn't admit that she had. The young were far less defined and she thought she represented a little more than a fairytale.

"He will respond better to your Blissful Flame as well."

Yes. She knew herself well enough to comfortably say that, why did she grin a bit when she said that? Then she stopped smiling as she knew exactly what that meant and may lead to. Her grin disappeared for a momentary frown, her everpresence in Cyrus' soul was so bothersome sometimes.

To Serve Every Corner [Cyrus, Elysia] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTTo Serve Every Corner [Cyrus, Elysia] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADTo Serve Every Corner [Cyrus, Elysia] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:43 am

"Yes, I do suppose you are correct... I ought not wait any further then."

The mention of Arcadia's male aspect, and of speaking with him in the Blissful Flame, was a matter that Cyrus had not considered prior. But it was still a bit of advice that Cyrus had to concede was legitimate. If that was necessary, then he would certainly undergo that change, and ask that Arcadia do the same.

"Thank you, Elysia. Your counsel is always appreciated, you know. I simply wish I could repay it in some more productive manner."

But in truth, Cyrus felt he owed her so much more than that. She had been there for him during even his worst moments, and he felt that there was infinitely more he needed to be doing than taking her advice. But what? That remained to be seen.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:50 am

Elysia | Beyond Arcadia

That was good to hear, his decisiveness showing. Growing more bold even if he did need some guidance towards it but what was she if not meant to guide? It made her wonder what the real Arcadia was like which she was modelled off, they both were modelled off. Was she like this or was she some poor simulacrum that didn't live up to the original? Ah, deep questions that she wouldn't try to answer.

"There is one thing. I'd like to know why Ninsianna has one of Arcadia's earrings but Arcadia still has both of them. I can't imagine she would make one for her either."

It was an arbitrary question but it stood out to her and Elysia's thirst for knowledge made her want to know for the sake of it. Did she expect him to have an answer immediately for her? Did he even notice it himself like her? Maybe not, she imagined his mind was full of more pressing concerns but Elysia was a little stickler for the small details.

"That's all, and good luck."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:56 am

"I had noticed that myself, but I was unsure of how to broach the matter. I will ask her about it the next time she and I speak."

Considering how much Elysia had done for him, finding the answer to this single question was hardly a difficult task. It was only right that he would do that much for her, wasn't it? Offering her a smile, Cyrus reached out to give her an affectionate pat on the head. It wasn't much, but it was the least that he could do.

"Thank you. I will see you again soon, I hope."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:01 am

Elysia | Beyond Arcadia

"Excellent."

She said with a bit of glee, flashing a mischevious grin at the pat to her head and then she turned around like she was going to leave. A flash of gold while the mental image began to vanish and became see-through.

"Of course you will, I'm just a manifestation of the piece given to you by Arcadia. I'm always here, just don't make a habit of talking to me too often, people will begin to spread rumours of a decline into insanity, hehe."

With that she was gone and once more leaving him alone while she stopped manifesting herself to his senses.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum