Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sleeves Wet with Dew [Fuuen, Erika] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Sleeves Wet with Dew [Fuuen, Erika] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sleeves Wet with Dew [Fuuen, Erika] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sleeves Wet with Dew [Fuuen, Erika]

Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:31 am
Sleeves Wet with Dew [Fuuen, Erika] - Page 4 Fd4heuX

FUUEN | WIND BOUNDARY

"It has never broken, no ma'am."

It was strange to see someone else hold the sword, and in many ways, Fuuen felt almost strange to let the Yuudachi be held by another. Even so, he simply watched, wishing to answer her questions as efficiently as possible.

"When I first began to use it, the blade was decidedly unwieldy and difficult to handle. However, that has ceased to be the case for many years now, and holding it is no challenge for me despite its length and balance."

He was fairly certain he understood the way that Erika was taking this conversation, but Fuuen did not automatically assume such things. After all, there were any number of other things that could have explained the situation.

VICTORY WITHOUT A SOUND | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sleeves Wet with Dew [Fuuen, Erika] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Sleeves Wet with Dew [Fuuen, Erika] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sleeves Wet with Dew [Fuuen, Erika] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sleeves Wet with Dew [Fuuen, Erika]

Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:37 am
Sleeves Wet with Dew [Fuuen, Erika] - Page 4 Banner3

ERIKA MASAMUNE | VICE CAPTAIN

Erika did a few testing swings with the yuudachi, while her moves weren't as fluid as Fuuen's were, she had handled so many swords that it wasn't exactly egregious or sloppy. Taking a bit more time to think about it she kept it in her mind, maybe if she projected it with katanakaji she could understand it a bit more. It was a little rude of her she thought to keep on handling his sword like this, something that was quite personal.

"I see, sounds like a regular sword."

She refused to believe that it was just mundane though, things like that didn't align in her head. Irregardless, Erika gently resheathed the sword and handed it back to him. Satisfied for now at her analysis of it.

"Thank you for the match and the chance to handle your sword, Fuuen. Please continue your duties as a shinigami well."

A small expression of encouragement and a bow before she turned around to start collecting up the array of swords that she bought with her. A chance for him to say anything else if he wanted before she left.

BANTō SHINIGAMI | END POST

Sleeves Wet with Dew [Fuuen, Erika] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Sleeves Wet with Dew [Fuuen, Erika] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTSleeves Wet with Dew [Fuuen, Erika] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADSleeves Wet with Dew [Fuuen, Erika] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sleeves Wet with Dew [Fuuen, Erika] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Sleeves Wet with Dew [Fuuen, Erika] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:28 pm
Sleeves Wet with Dew [Fuuen, Erika] - Page 4 Fd4heuX

FUUEN | WIND BOUNDARY

"Of course. Thank you for the match as well, Vice Captain. I intend to pursue the shinigami arts more diligently, and in turn to enact my duties more efficiently."

The idea of being more active as a shinigami was outright alien to Fuuen, in a way, but he considered pursuit of a genuine end goal to be more worthwhile than simply wandering aimlessly as he had been for so long. A greater purpose in life, by its very nature, provided him with a reason to improve beyond mere self-enlightenment.

"I would very much like the chance to have another when I have improved."

VICTORY WITHOUT A SOUND | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum