Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So As I Pray [Murasaki Upgrade] Left_bar_bleue16000/1So As I Pray [Murasaki Upgrade] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

So As I Pray [Murasaki Upgrade] Empty So As I Pray [Murasaki Upgrade]

Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:12 am
So As I Pray [Murasaki Upgrade] QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Kagayaku no Murasaki
» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18558-kagayaku-no-murasaki-approved-1-5

» Upgrading:

-Zanjutsu: Master to Grand Master

-Shikokai: Duration increased from 3 posts to 5 posts in line with the increase in Zanjutsu skill.

» Why: Grand Master has always been said to be the skill level for characters who are emblematic of that skill, and I think that there is no character on the site more emblematic of Zanjutsu than Murasaki.

Her nature as a zanpakuto is only one aspect of this, and I think that in every circumstance where matters of zanjutsu are brought up with regard to her, Murasaki's level of extreme mastery are clearly displayed. It's been two years since she reached Master level Zanjutsu, and in that time she's helped numerous shinigami understand their own zanpakuto, alongside having reached the point of being able to simultaneously release two shikai or two bankai, to say nothing of being the only active shinigami to possess Shikokai.

Maternal Problems

The Gentle Giant

Two Blades, Two Reasons

One Step At a Time

The Miracle of Your Youth

Raise Your Spirits

Above are the threads that I believe best showcase her mastery, but they are by no means the only ones. I believe very genuinely that every thread Murasaki is in, in some capacity or another, has demonstrated her degree of mastery. I don't believe that she has reached her upper limit by any stretch of the imagination, but I think that it is wholly reasonable to say that she has reached not only a level of understanding that few could match, but that her relationship with her own zanpakuto specifically is as flawless as could ever be expected.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So As I Pray [Murasaki Upgrade] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999So As I Pray [Murasaki Upgrade] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

So As I Pray [Murasaki Upgrade] Empty Re: So As I Pray [Murasaki Upgrade]

Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:57 am
[adm]Honestly combined with the feats, circumstances and presented content, along with amount of time and effort into Murasaki's progression. I'm okay approving this for Grand Master. 1/2.[/adm]

So As I Pray [Murasaki Upgrade] Gamma_Signature
So As I Pray [Murasaki Upgrade] CHARACTER_LISTSo As I Pray [Murasaki Upgrade] GRAPHICS_THREADSo As I Pray [Murasaki Upgrade] TIMELINE_THREAD
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So As I Pray [Murasaki Upgrade] Left_bar_bleue7900/999999So As I Pray [Murasaki Upgrade] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

So As I Pray [Murasaki Upgrade] Empty Re: So As I Pray [Murasaki Upgrade]

Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:38 am
[mod]I'm giving my seal of approval on this. I trust that it isn't plagiarized.

Not but in all seriousness, you've put in the work and the hours so take what's yours.

2/2 [/mod]

So As I Pray [Murasaki Upgrade] Sumera-character-list
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum