Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 6 Empty Re: Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)

Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:10 am

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

Kenichi would chuckle heartily at the woman's jab of a jest, patting his stomach as if in playful agreement with her words. His family had always jokingly referred to him as Son Goku from the critically acclaimed dragon ball series. Not in strength, of course, but most certain in appetite. Buffets cowered in fear and there was no doubt a restaurant or two had turned him away in fear of his ravenous appetite laying waste to their establishment.

Digging in to the Hákarl with boundless fervor, he would his head towards Calypso as she mentioned the name of the finest woman in all of existence. Ulv Auber. She was correct. Even in death, he was a loyal fanboy unto the end. It went without question he would be in possession of the Nine-Yin Manual she constructed and so graciously decided to share with the world.

"Multiple times over, yes. I've even gone as far as to apply her technique to my ever-growing repertoire of fighting skills. There were techniques, of course, that I witnessed in live battle that I have yet to even dream of replicating... although Hvit did recently teach me something she use to know. I should show it to you after we eat! Have you... ever watched Ranma 1/2 before?"

END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 6 Empty Re: Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)

Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:39 am

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

"Fuckin' thing reads like a brick. Not at all helped by the fact that Ulv writes what she knows, without realizing just how difficult that is for other people to understand. She writes the most miraculous, peak-tier concepts like they are something you pick up on the way to the shop" Calypso grumbled, stabbing her shark and pulling a chunk out of it.

Then Kenichi asked about something called Ranma. Which, was not something she ever heard of.
"Is that some fourty year old TV show or something?" she asked, confused at the relevance.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:50 am

Kenichi would tilt his head as another hearty chuckle brushed forth from his lips. To be certain, he hadn't quite knew what type of television or content Calypso indulged in, outside of that reference she made during that trip during his declaration of passion. Hum. Well, he'd definitely have to show her to a fine time in a place that hosted a collection of anime. They could even turn it into a marathon! He didn't mind explaining the Ranma reference. Kenichi would set his phone done and form a projection before the woman's eyes. It was a crimson-haired woman and a raven-haired man. He'd set his fork down and scoot over, pointing at the projection.

"Okay, so basically, you see these two? They are one and the same. Ranma Saotome, a sixteen-year old martial artist and his father both fell into the cursed waters of a hot spring in a mountain range. The basic concept of the curse was simply this; whoever drowned there before, those hwo came into contact with the springs, would have to take on the physical form of those who had passed. For his father, it was a big panda. For Ranma, well, he took on the form of the girl with red hair."

Kenichi would grin as he minimized the projection screen, turning back towards Calypso. "It is a fine show for it's period. Lots of comedy and martial arts to be found. The type of story I'm certain could exist in our own realm. Now, how it all pertains to me..."

Kenichi would take another bite of Hakarl before washing it down with water. He would quietly take a deep breath as he rose up from the chair and focused on manifesting his tulpa. It would be short-lived, perhaps no more than a few seconds to a minute, but he was curious to see her reaction. With enough focus applied, he would resume the same form Hvit witnessed some time ago. There was no longer the masculine form or firm musculature. Indeed, a more feminine appearance and voice would grace the Gandr's ears and eyes.

"I didn't fall into a hot spring but apparently this is the form I take whenever I employ my Tulpa. Cool, right?"

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:07 pm

The artwork on show looked positively ancient. Possibly even from the late 2300s. People had strange tastes, going that far back, but she wasn't going to judge them and just accepted it, and the story. The cursed lakes were interesting, but the esoteric Ying-Yang Reversal existed, if one was determined enough.

And then, the relevance came with Kenichi poofing into a girl. Which, was surprising.
"...Ok. And the benefits of this....is?" She'd asked, slowly picking up some shark and putting it in her mouth.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:13 pm

Benefits? Oh. It hadn't dawned on him yet. What were the benefits of this form? He knew it came in a moment wherein there were many things cycling through his mind, yet he couldn't' quite decipher any benefits he gained from this so far. Hvit had warned that Ulv would not have taught him precisely because it didn't yield any particular advantage and required studious training and commitment to bring forth any pronounced measure of success. Sitting down, he'd lean back in the chair as the form dissipated and his body returned to it's normal definition.

"There are none I've been able to gleam since I can't hold it for too long. Hvit told me it was a technique that'd take time to master. I knew the risks. I'm interested to see what it can do once I can maintain it longer, though."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:48 am

"Well, so long as you are aware of it's drawbacks" Calypso commented, finishing her shark and handing the plate back to the man with a word of thanks. Getting off the seat and looking about, she would spin her arms around and crouch slightly, holding the pose for a few seconds and then getting back up.

"But what is there to work on with a technique that turns you into a woman? Like, how do you train that?" she asked, heading to the combat grounds when Kenichi was finished with his food. Maybe she could see some fun fights today.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:15 pm

"That's a great question, one I wholeheartedly wish I could answer. It doesn't really do much at the moment but I'll find out one day," Kenichi would grin sheepishly, following Calypso towards the next destination on her list. He couldn't quite come to a conclusion as to what his Tulpa's ability was. It wasn't the physical manifestation type he was familiar with. It was something that altered his appearance. As such, he couldn't provide the woman with any answers until he came to his own conclusions. In any case, he would follow the Gandr woman's pace, eager to see some action himself.

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum