Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)

Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:54 am

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

An embarrassed chuckle would escape his lips as he recalled that day he barreled into a clan's estate and kidnapped Calypso all so he could challenge her, only to accidentally misjudge their gaps in power. Certainly not the most agreeable of meetings, but Calypso didn't seem to hold it against him. He admired that she had approached him with a maturity and grace well beyond her years. She was not denying him entry to her heart. Rather, if it were to happen, it would have to be organic.

A natural sequence of events would have to occur. He was mature enough to understand everything the woman was saying, and truth be told, she was correct. He was indeed a man who would willingly throw himself into the fire regardless of his wellbeing. He couldn't help but find himself laughing softly at her comment about him being a chipmunk, though.

That one gave him a mental image that would stay with him for some time. Kenichi wondered if he'd desire anyone else. A part of him even wondered if he loved Calypso from the viewpoint of an admirer or a man who truly yearned to have the woman he adored in his life. She was right. He shouldn't rush into this headlong like a fool. Let things take their time. That was important advice. Kenichi held her hands tightly before nodding as he let go.

"Your right. If anything, I'm proud that I know you. You always approach things with a wisdom I still yearn to develop myself. You're not telling me no. You're simply telling me to be realistic and let things run their natural course. Well, in that case, onward to Mount Everest we go. Chipmunknichi deigns to show you a fine time, Calypso." He'd remark, a playful grin in his face as he returned to her side, ready to continue on with her towards their destination.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)

Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:48 am

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

"I don't think deigns means what you think it means" Calypso commented. Still, she would carry on, towards the destination. They had a long way to go, after all. Between Lightfoot and a good run, they passed through towns and countryside until it got dark, and Calypso opened her suitcase, pulling out a pop-up tent.

"If you can behave yourself, you can sleep in the tent with me" Calypso stated, loving how Kenichi just signed up for running to a festival at Mount Everest without any prep. It was great fodder for constant teasing.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:50 am

Oh. In his bid to be grandiose, he used the wrong word. It made sense. He was the type of man who would get a word or two mixed up when aiming to speak in a lofty fashion. Calypso didn't hold it against him, however, as they made their way through towns and country sides until they reached a place wherein Calypso felt comfortable with taking a break.

For all the bravado and confidence Kenichi wore on his sleeves, the exhaustion and tinge of embarrassment had finally set in. He really should've grabbed a map or considered what a journey to Everest meant. He his his face as he pouted, lightly tapping at his hips before turning back towards Calypso, hiding his blush.

"That thing you said about knowing one's limits... Ahhh, I really did bite off more than I could chew this time. I guess that's what I get for desiring to diving headlong into a travel without actually considering where we'd be going."

It'd be rude to take the jet. Oh, how he had fallen for the trick there. Still, it wasn't a total mishap. It was a fun travel so far, even if his legs were spent. He would go over and offer his assistance in building the tent if she required it.

"I really should pay attention to your words next time," he'd quip with a sort of pouty expression one would have after knowing they'd been pranked a little.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Clear Heart, Clear Mind, Festival Time!(Calypso/Kenichi)  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:07 pm

"Or basic geography, yes. When you seemed like you were just going to carry me to Everest, I thought you were just being your usual macho bravado nothing-is-impossible self. It never occurred to me that you didn't know how far that actually was" Calypso commented, finishing the tent up and then climbing inside. It had enough space for two people, though they'd be pretty cozy if they did get in. Calypso didn't bother with a sleeping bag and just grabbed a blanket.

"Also, don't worry about the wildlife" She'd state, pressing her hands together and spawning large antlers that filled the area with an unnerving aura, even though the lasted a scant minute. "Nothing disturbs a sleeping Dragon"

With that, she took her blanket, and went to sleep. Long day tomorrow.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:00 pm

A sheepish peal of laughter would fall from the martial hero's lips, rubbing the back of his head as he reflected on how he certainly did approach the trip from Calypso's home to Mount Everest with absolute vigor. Now, his legs were spent and he really could use a meal. Still, the day was a relatively success in his eyes. He had expressed his views and a desire to perhaps see where he truly stood in the woman's eyes.

Kenichi was content that Calypso was approaching it with a sense of practicality rather than merely giving into emotion, something the rising dragon knew all too well. Gazing at the sky, Kenichi would turn towards the tent and enter it quietly. He didn't say it but he certainly thought that little act Calypso performed just now, coupled with her words, was overwhelmingly cool.

He would lay beside her a few meters apart, wishing to respect her personal boundary as he gently closed his eyes, dreaming of the most grand of dreams. Hopefully tomorrow would be the time where they'd arrive and he'd show her a good time.

END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:03 am

Her claim of being unbothered through the night was a good one, and Kenichi would wake up to the sound and smell of food being cooked. It was quite a strange smell, as Calypso had hunted down a Wolf and turned him into breakfast. The sun was shining, Calypso was indulging in the ability to freely move without a God in her head, and the day was all good.

"Morning~ Do you like your meat bare, or with some condiments? I got salt, pepper, ketchup, and barbecue sauce"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:34 am

Kenichi would stretch his arms softly, rising from his comfortable place in the tent, walking out to the odd but welcoming smell of wolf meat being cooked. He was never one to turn down a meal so he would sit a few meters apart from Calypso, a refreshed smile beaming in his countenance. "Salt and Pepper with a few splashes of barbeque sauce, please," he'd say politely, gazing at the woman with curious eyes. They had indeed remained unperturbed during their rest but he certainly wondered where she found the time to hunt down a wolf. It didn't linger in his mind for long, though. The true destination in his mind was the everest festival. In the interim, however, he was more than content to enjoy a nice snack.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:22 am

Preparing his dinner and serving it up to him on some large stakes she had brought with her, she prepped up her own and then kicked some dirt over the fire to put it out, gathering her stuff and taking down the tent.

"Alright, with a good pace we'll arrive at the festival at about three pm. I know you are the kind to run till you drop and then consider how you are going to not be eaten later, but I like eating, rather than being eaten"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:04 pm

Kenichi would take the large stakes wolf meat as he scarfed them down with reckless abandon, savoring the smoky and tangy flavor that came from cooking it over fire. He quite enjoyed the natural flavor over something prepared in the restaurant. As he enjoyed his meal he turned to Calypso and nodded casually, energized as ever to make it towards their destination. Even so, he made a concerted mental effort not to approach it with the same reckless zeal as yesterday. Steady pace wins the race, right? He would finish his meal as he turned to Calypso and stretched his arms.

"Don't worry. I learned a valuable lesson yesterday, Calypso. I'll make sure I go at a steady pace this time around," he'd quip with a playful grin before standing beside her.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:39 am

"Good. Nothing wrong with enthusiasm, but never measure the depth of the water with both feet" Calypso told him, finishing her meal and then discarding the wooden stake to the forest to rot and feed the trees. Then she took off, keeping a good pace between normal walking and Lightfoot, so they arrived at the foot of Mount Everest by mid-afternoon.

Calypso would pull out a heavy jacket from her suitcase, and throw it on against the cold of the mountain. The festival was in full swing, with hundreds of tents set up, thousands of people milling around, and an air of exuberance to it all. Dominating the camp was a huge 'Climbers' board, with names running down it but still plenty of space for more.

"So, I hope you'll enjoy~ There is food and fights and baby making and even climbing for the Crane, if you want"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum