Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crossing Paths In Italy(Rio/Yugiri) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Crossing Paths In Italy(Rio/Yugiri) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Crossing Paths In Italy(Rio/Yugiri) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crossing Paths In Italy(Rio/Yugiri)

Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:20 am
Crossing Paths In Italy(Rio/Yugiri) - Page 2 Banner-Rio2

Rio Shihoin | The Explorer Shihoin

"True," Rio would reply. Yugiri was right. There were many places in this realm she could find. It all came down to her desires and personal preferences. Who knows where she'll go? Perhaps she might wander around aimlessly until she came to a decision. There was an allure about exploring the unknown, of embracing something so uncommon to someone like her. She had venture almost every part of the Soul Society she could recall. Earth? Full of mystery. Full of things to look into, people to meet, new bonds to be made. It wasn't as if she was closing the door on the Soul Society, though. She would always pay her respects and there were a few friends she would always visit. Nice students to teach on occasion, too.

"America's another place I wouldn't mind looking into. No place I'd feel I'd live per-se but still seeming like it'd be a fun place to travel. I must say... I'm somewhat surprised to see you here in Italy. Though I'm sure you could say the same about me. I thought it'd be a nice place to go sight-seeing, enjoy the cuisine I hear so much about."

END POST | Unfaltering Shielder

Last edited by Iori on Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crossing Paths In Italy(Rio/Yugiri) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Crossing Paths In Italy(Rio/Yugiri) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Crossing Paths In Italy(Rio/Yugiri) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crossing Paths In Italy(Rio/Yugiri)

Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:11 am
Crossing Paths In Italy(Rio/Yugiri) - Page 2 Header2

Yugiri | Wandering Vizard

"Well, I do get around a fair bit and I hardly stay in any places for any length of time."

It wasn't to say that this was coveniently aligned that she was still here but Yugiri did have a more subtle reason for being in Italy and the fact it shared borders with the Holy Roman Empire, call it just helping out a friend though rather than any kind of obligation for duty towards the empire.

"So how long do you intend to stay in Italy, a while?"

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN | END POST

Crossing Paths In Italy(Rio/Yugiri) - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Crossing Paths In Italy(Rio/Yugiri) - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTCrossing Paths In Italy(Rio/Yugiri) - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADCrossing Paths In Italy(Rio/Yugiri) - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crossing Paths In Italy(Rio/Yugiri) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Crossing Paths In Italy(Rio/Yugiri) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:28 am

Rio was satisfied to hear how well her sister had evolved. She embraced the life of a wanderer far better than the shihoin defender had expected. Who would've thought? It made all those fears she felt when Yugiri was banished fade away, the image of imagining her sister suffering without guidance shattered entirely. She was her own woman now and Rio marveled at the evolution. She would tilt her head as she tapped at her chin, ruminating on how long she'd stay here. Italy was interesting so far. No need to leave town so soon, right?

"It's a nice place. I'll certainly stay here as much as my whims permit, especially so if it means I'll be able to see you more often. A while isn't a bad guesstimate. How about you? Here for a day and off to the next place on your map or here few days or even longer than that?" She felt it fair to ask the question. Yugiri felt like the type of person who if she wasn't pleased with where she was, she'd be right off to look elsewhere.

Last edited by Iori on Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crossing Paths In Italy(Rio/Yugiri) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Crossing Paths In Italy(Rio/Yugiri) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:18 am

"Yeah, I'm going to leave here soon. I was just passing through and don't really like it here that much."

She said while reaching back to rest her hands on the back of her head and think about it, what had she gathered here? Bit of information to pass onto Erchanhardt, the state of Italy and a couple of things that she had noticed in her time here. The vizard wasn't prone to staying in one spot for any length of time, especially not those which were riddled with corruption.

Crossing Paths In Italy(Rio/Yugiri) - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTCrossing Paths In Italy(Rio/Yugiri) - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADCrossing Paths In Italy(Rio/Yugiri) - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:08 pm

That was to be expected, Rio thought. Even so, she was anything but disappointed with the answer. Passing through a place only to be off to the next seemed to suit her quite well. Rio admired and even playfully envied her train of thought. Of course, Rio was getting used to the explorer's lifestyle so maybe she'd be the same. No reason to settle down immediately. Keep her options open until she find a place she could truly belong. That was the point of coming here. Explore and Enjoy.

"That makes sense. I didn't expect you'd stay here... I suppose it's my gut feeling or maybe me still having some grasp of what the woman I view as a sister views as suitable or unworthy of her time and day. I think. If anything, I desire to be the same. Embrace that anywhere the wind blows mentality, you know? I'm excited to explore the living realm... though I hope we can see each other more often if fate permits. You always were my favorite, you know."

Last edited by Iori on Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:57 am

Always her favourite? Now that might've brought a small blush to her features that threw off her composure just a bit. Not enough to make her flustered but she did grin a little dumb about it. Then it was gone and she stretched to try and keep her cool look about her. She was trying to show off here, as she always did.

"Hmm? Nothing that deep, I just like to move about. I'm sure we'll catch up a bit along the way."

Yugiri said while in thought, big world but it wasn't that big. One of these days she'd run around its circumference so fast it'd blow peoples' minds and they'd have no other option than to herald her as the fastest in the realms. She'd be the fastest under the sun. A real flash goddess.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:50 am

"Of course, I'm sure we will. As fellow travelers, our paths will certainly cross in one form or another. Though it was unexpected, I'm certainly happy to see you again. I have no idea how my experience in this city will go but this moment alone makes this particular journey more than worth it."

Rio would smile as she approached Yugiri and patted her shoulder before quietly ruminating on any other thoughts or curiosities that might have been imposing on her mind. They shifted into conversation almost instantaneously and yet she never really got to hear about what other things Yugiri had been up to. Judging by her appearance and her aura, she seemed relatively fine. Was that any of her business? Well, that was up for Yugiri to decide. Part of her wasn't quite ready to end the conversation quite yet. Maybe the sisterly affection kicking in for her favorite family member.

"Any ideas on how you want to spend the rest of your day? It dawns on me only now that I never got to ask you what you've been up to... but, being a cool sister and all, I won't be nosy like that. People are particular about their business, nowadays."

Last edited by Iori on Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:54 am

"How I was going to spend the rest of my day?"

Yugiri had to think about that, for a couple of reasons in being that she rarely planned much about what she wanted to do. She just did it as it came to her, winging everything was her approach nowadays. Technically she did have an overall reason for being here and the things that she would get up to. That being passive reconaissance though she didn't want to impose that kind of knowledge on Rio.

It was just her nature after she had resolved to stop being a crybaby all those centuries ago. Burdening people with problems wasn't really something that she liked doing, so she avoided sharing that much.

"I guess with you now that you're here. Be kind of rude to run off when nothing's keeping me."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:40 pm

A beaming smile would form on her face as she pulled Yugiri into a hug, going against all propriety of honoring her personal space. She couldn't help it. Yugiri was as Rio said she was. The one person who made her feel as though all that training and all that time spent trying to protect others had paid off in the end. She was fond of Kokoro, too. Chidori... it was what it was. She was her eldest sister. Always had to offer some form or measure of respect their even if she felt it to be undeserved Yugiri had her own category and no one could shame her for that. Childhood memory bias at it's finest, she supposed.

And she had to admit---Spending time with Yugiri was nice. She was proud to see how much she had grown and would love to continue to witness that growth. Maybe now she could do that. Nothing was holding her back.

"Music to my ears, truly. Well then, would you like me to treat us both to a meal, continue our conversation as we walk along? I'm welcome to any ideas you have in mind, too."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum