Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Joy and Liberation [Ninsianna, Helle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Joy and Liberation [Ninsianna, Helle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Joy and Liberation [Ninsianna, Helle] - Page 2 Empty Re: Joy and Liberation [Ninsianna, Helle]

Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:02 am
Joy and Liberation [Ninsianna, Helle] - Page 2 DoVLwGj

NINSIANNA KISHAR | ALBEDOCHIFFREN DIRECTOR

While Ninsianna was not a Quincy, she had become more than intimately familiar with their history and their functionality. It was that knowledge which allowed her to glean more than just the immediate meaning of such things. This was information that she knew was not only quite dangerous, but was tied to the tumultuous and controversial history of the race as a whole.

"I see... And do you intend to follow up on these findings?"

There was nothing accusatory about the question, but Ninsianna's tone gave little away. She would naturally help if Helle wanted, but she would not necessarily encourage it, either. It was a complicated matter, perhaps far moreso than an outsider like herself had a right to influence.

END POST | SPEAKER FOR THE LAW AND THE LAND
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Joy and Liberation [Ninsianna, Helle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Joy and Liberation [Ninsianna, Helle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Joy and Liberation [Ninsianna, Helle] - Page 2 Empty Re: Joy and Liberation [Ninsianna, Helle]

Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:13 am
Joy and Liberation [Ninsianna, Helle] - Page 2 MkZ52R7

HELLE ARMSTRONG | STERNRITTER DIRECTOR

"I do not know," Helle responded, sighing again. "This could do so much for the Vandenreich, but that is not why I have these papers."

Suddenly aware of her own feebleness, Helle focused her gaze down at her lap. She's suffered greatly because of what she knows. Trapped between wanting to do for her people and wanting to do for herself, she has no idea what her next move should be.

Should she even bring up the fact that she only has the document because she's searching for a way to regain her lost powers? As controversial as it may be, Helle had no intention of sharing any of its contents with anyone. It was her secret. However, in vain attempts to avoid being so pathetic, she had kept herself busy. Yet, she could not let the document go and kept it with herself, constantly shuffling it around her work.

"I simply desired to regain all I've lost."

That statement alone held so much weight. Helle felt horrible dropping it onto Ninsianna like this, but it is the best way to explain herself. Though, her stoic expression expressed how hard she has thought on this, and as she covered her lower face with cupped digits, she stared out at nothing in particular, wondering just what her friend would think of such selfishness.
END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Joy and Liberation [Ninsianna, Helle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Joy and Liberation [Ninsianna, Helle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:23 am

Professionally, Ninsianna knew that it was in exceptionally poor taste to hide such vital information from the whole of the Vandenreich, simply for the sake of one's own interests. It was the sort of thing she should have reprimanded, should have said "Helle, how dare you?"

But Helle's words struck her far more deeply than she might have anticipated. Ninsianna knew all too well the pain of wishing to take back what one had lost. She knew how empty one might feel without a part of oneself. And that was why, rather than chiding her friend, she simply wrapped her arms around her in a careful, supportive embrace.

"Then let us go and find it together."

Helle's strength, Ninsianna knew, would be an unfathomable boon to a Vandenreich that quite desperately needed it. But was that simply an excuse? Or was it the only reason she was even able to support this action to begin with? Times like these made her whole existence as a Danava one that even she could not fully understand. But it was all irrelevant either way at the moment.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Joy and Liberation [Ninsianna, Helle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Joy and Liberation [Ninsianna, Helle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:24 am

"Together?"

Barely giving much to Ninsianna, Helle had simply accepted the embrace for what it was, her thoughts still preoccupied with her own dreadful existence. However, she did feel some form of relief to not have to hear any lecturing for her actions. It has been a rough few months.

"Let us head out, shall we? Any work can wait. You had asked for about my availability, yes?"

The whole conspiracy before her is something she can ponder later, for it holds no urgency as it stands. Following up on it would require a task force, whether secretive or not, and that would require her to get involved in things she may not be mentally capable of. As it stands, paperwork is all that keeps her grounded these days. It's simply too easy to let oneself wander dangerously close to dread when all alone with a crippled body. Though, as she thought on this, her eyes wandered to the woman next to her, and she couldn't help but think that maybe something else had kept her grounded far better than she could have alone.

END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:34 am

It wasn't all that unreasonable, Ninsianna thought, for Helle to set this aside for now. After all, it wasn't feasible for them to simply handle the matter completely alone. Well, maybe it would have been for Ninsianna, but the reality was surely that Helle would require support staff if they were to follow up on this.

"Yes, I had. I had hoped to take you to lunch. Ah, and I was wondering if you would be free later this week. My daughter will be having her birthday party, and I was hoping you might attend. I'm certain she would be glad to have you, and I know that I would."

Frankly, she had very few friends she could have invited, but Ninsianna knew all too well that Inanna would be overjoyed to see that her mother had brought a friend. It was only natural that she do so then, wasn't it? But, admittedly, she also would have simply been glad to have Helle there.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:15 pm

Lunch? Most of Helle's lunches have been regulated to leftovers and food brought to her by one of the staff who runs the kitchens. It has been a while since she has been invited out of her own for anything but work. That alone left her a bit frightened to step foot outside in a casual manner. She can ponder all the issues with her, such as her lack of maneuverability, weak body, and horrible social skills. However, just as she can ponder everything that could go wrong, she can see everything that could go right. It could just be a perfect day with Ninsianna, a day to enjoy and remember during gloomy times. She could use something like that.

"Very well, Ninsianna. Grab my cane for me, please."

Answering both requests, Helle would wait for her cane to be given before she rose. She was not that crippled as she were, but the cane helps her from losing her footing during long trips.

END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:14 am

Ninsianna couldn't help but smile at Helle's request, not having heard it for quite a long while now. It had been a long while since Helle had been able to really get out, so it was nice to see that happen. This sort of sequestered lifestyle ill suited her.

"Of course, Helle."

Bringing the cane over, Ninsianna naturally stood close by, in case Helle wished for any assistance in standing. Whether or not she would need it was up to her, of course, but Ninsianna would certainly be there if it was needed.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:41 am

Asking for assistance would be embarrassing. She is capable of this much at least. Though, rising did prove to bring her body a small bit of uncomfortableness. Long days of sitting left her still weak legs unable to work as they should. Yet, she persisted and rose. The slight stress of her brow was enough to note Ninsianna of Helle's minor struggle, but somethings are best left alone.

"Lead me on, my friend. I expect lunch to be immaculate."

A small smile on her face now, Helle made her way to the door, opening it herself. There seemed to be some pride at the action before she stepped out into the day, shielding her gaze from the harsh glow of the sun; only made stronger by the reflective surfaces of the city's buildings.

END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:39 pm

"Immaculate? Why, I think it would be a disservice to such a dear friend if I brought you anywhere but the finest."

Ninsianna made a concerted effort not to assist Helle unless it was absolutely necessary, a definite struggle if she was being entirely frank. If Helle wished to do this on her own, then Ninsianna could only let her. She had always been the sort to do everything she possibly could, and that wouldn't change, likely for the rest of eternity. But, she had at least learned that sometimes the best thing she could do was simply be silent.

"There is a little restaurant run by one of my administrators, not far from here. Hopefully my own subordinate doesn't disappoint, hm?"

Of course, Ninsianna honestly wasn't one that could really judge the culinary arts especially well. Food was a matter of sustenance for her, an expression of the arts that she personally never much interacted with. But, even so, she did keep up awareness of what was said to be good.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:26 pm

"A friend's cooking it is. I doubt anywhere of your suggestion could ever fall short of glory."

Playful graces thrown the Danava's way, Helle found herself beaming with contained excitement. Leave it to the mundane to return the woman's lost glow, even if it no longer held within it the opaque energy she was once known for. That is, until she stumbled across an unkempt fracture of the sidewalk, her balance lost. Instinctual, she reached for something to balance herself, and the woman next to her proved a life saver as frail fingers took hold around Ninsianna's arm. Danger, immediate in Helle's eyes, left the woman frozen stiff, and for a second, she seemed to mentally curl up, incapable of proceeding any further, a sudden desire to return back to the safety of her own four walls.

END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum