Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dragon Soul[Kenichi, Vanyel] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dragon Soul[Kenichi, Vanyel] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Dragon Soul[Kenichi, Vanyel] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon Soul[Kenichi, Vanyel]

Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:34 am
Dragon Soul[Kenichi, Vanyel] - Page 2 GanwBZZ

KENICHI MURATA | THE RISING DRAGON

Kenichi had already came to the conclusion of finding his predicament relatable. As far as he was concerned, there was nothing wrong with the level of importance and passion he had placed into Calypso. If Kenichi shared a similar passion for a woman, he too, would wage war with gods and demons. There was something to be admired about that sort of passion for someone, even if others considered it foolish.

True love was precisely the type of emotion that defied all logic. As such, he would never judge the man. It simply wasn't a function he possessed in the slightest. Noticing his face perk up, Kenichi grinned as he took another a leg from the duck and bit into it, setting down his empty bowl. This was truly a step in the right direction. A step of progress! Setting down his meal for a moment, Kenichi would smile brightly as he pointed a finger towards himself.

"Consider yourself partnered up again. I shall undertake this journey with you... to regain your humanity. You are a strong man with a spirit as fierce as a tiger when challenged. I wish to see where your path leads you, where it could lead us. Hell, I'd even be willing to fight you again when you've returned to your ideal state..."

Kenichi would continue as he rose up, utilizing the mobile device within his hand to create a holographic projection in front of Vanyel. An image of a woman he had recently met appeared in the hologram. Rita Grace. It was a woman Kenichi had met recently and was quite fond of. She had offered Kenichi resources and opportunities to enact his influence over this realm. Perhaps, her resources - or even abilities - were enough to help him? It was a shot. If that didn't work, they'd simply journey elsewhere.. There was nothing more to it than that.

"This is Rita Grace. Call it a hunch, but I believe she may have enough resource or perhaps even the ability... to help you regain your form as a human. If nothing else, I think she is a person of interest worth looking into. I'll have to message her to see how she feels about you. Or perhaps, I'll set up a meeting and let her come to her own conclusion. Either way, an option is an option, right? I'm giving you an offer that can't be refused~!"

END POST | STAND UNRIVALED

Last edited by Iori on Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dragon Soul[Kenichi, Vanyel] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Dragon Soul[Kenichi, Vanyel] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:08 am
Dragon Soul[Kenichi, Vanyel] - Page 2 97ZeGbM

VANYEL XIAOYANG | DRAGON OF KYUSHU

Vanyel continued to partake in his food as Kenichi rose up, and the man chuckled softly at his rather dramatic declaration. He was sounding like the protagonist in one of those fantasy shows he watched when he was a child. But, he had to admit, fighting him again sounded like fun, especially given how tense the tournament had become. Hell, they could train together, fight together, and grow together.

Just as Vanyel finished his food and set his bowl down, his head tilted to the side as Kenichi stood up, pulling out his phone and showing him a projection of someone, Rita Grace. He had heard the name every now and then, but knew next to nothing about who she actually was. Apparently, someone with a decently wide range of networking and connections, from what Kenichi was saying. Plus, she was pretty good-looking too.

But, what had his attention the most was the potential for her to be someone to turn him back to human. Even if it ended up being a flop in the end, it was worth a shot to try. Vanyel smiled as he leaned back in his seat, turning his attention to Kenichi.

"Next thing you know,, you're gonna say I've insulted you for asking to murder for money. Sure, I'll give it a shot. Even if it ends up bein' a wash, it's somethin'. Maybe it'll keep pavin' the way and lead me to somethin' that'll help more."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dragon Soul[Kenichi, Vanyel] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dragon Soul[Kenichi, Vanyel] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:19 pm

Kenichi chuckled at Vanyel picking up on the godfather reference at the end. Truth be told, he was elated to know that he seemed acquiescent to the idea. There were some who may have been resistant, but the relentless martial artist was confident that Rita was a veritable resource Vanyel could tap into if she accepted him.

He would, perhaps, likely have to offer her something in return to make it a mutual deal, but Kenichi believed that Vanyel would have no qualms with that. Regaining his humanity is what mattered to him most. Kenichi was here to make that dream into a reality. For now, he would cancel the projection, placing his phone off to the side as he resumed consuming his part of the meal, excitement beaming in his expression.

It would be an adventure for the ages. A journey worth pursuing. Though he had only known Vanyel for one day, that was enough for him. A lot could be gleamed from a man through his fists and the way he approached combat. Vanyel had grit. Kenichi admired it. Thus, there was no reason to doubt that both of them could do great things together.

"There is one more thing. She is the type of woman who wants something in return for the resources she offers. Think of it as an equivalent exchange. There is a possibility we will be working together under her if she was able to make this happen. Is that something you'd be okay with, Van?"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dragon Soul[Kenichi, Vanyel] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Dragon Soul[Kenichi, Vanyel] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:19 pm

Truth be told, Vanyel was in a pretty good mood. He seemed to have made a new friend, had a fun fight, and now, it seemed he might be coming one step closer to becoming human again. If this woman really did have the resources and ability to do something like that, there was no reason for him not to try, right? But, his smile faded for a moment as Kenichi mentioned the catch, that he'd like have to work for her in exchange for this.

Vanyel chuckled softly, shrugging. That kind of thing was hardly surprising. That just mean that there was some kind of value in what she offered. In fact, it made the offer slightly more interesting. Besides, given the life he had lived up until this point and the things he had witnessed, what was the worst that could come from that?

"Yeah, that's fine. I've done worse in my life before, so, workin' for someone like her doesn't sound like it'll be terrible, at least. Eh, then again, talkin' about it is a whole different beast than actually doin' it."

Even if it wasn't all glitter and gold, he'd still at least try to stick it out, for the sake of taking back and reclaiming something he deeply regretted throwing away. How ironic, in becoming a demon, he had learned the value of his humanity, appreciated it more, and, in the thralls of devilry, it had flourished.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:56 am

Kenichi tilted his head in curiosity. He thought of posing a question to gain a measure of clarity towards what it is Vanyel had done in the past, but he paid it no heed. He always judged a man by the present. He was no judge, no jury, no executioner. Vanyel eagerly desired to regain his humanity, Kenichi eagerly desired to support him in his pursuit. There was no need to complicate the moment by prying into his past. They could naturally speak on such matters with subsequent interactions. Grinning from ear to ear, Kenichi would continue to indulge himself in the large feast that had been prepared for both of them.

"It's settled, then. Our partnership was never in question, regardless of whether you accepted working under he or not. Other means are always an option, though she seems to be our best bet at the moment. I find your plight to be one worthy of my support. As far as Rita goes, she is actually quite personable. I know little of your past, but I can confidently claim the work she does is anything unpleasant, based on what I know. Perhaps, we'll be bodyguards. Perhaps, she'll send us on missions to gain favor or help her close a business deal. The sky is the limit, and with two dragons as passionate as ourselves, why not claim the heavens and all the treasures that lie therein, hm?"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:50 pm

When he first started on this journey to reverse such a big mistake, made out of pressure, fear, and uncertainty, Vanyel was certain that it would be a lonely one. He figured he would have to fight tooth and nail for humanity all on his own. But, he was glad to be able to have met people like them. Kenichi, Ajita, and hopefully, soon Rita.

From what Kenichi was sayin', it didn't seem like it'd be like anything that he had to do in the old days, when he was a small-time grunt in the yakuza, or, at least it wasn't too similar. Bodyguard work wasn't too new, and whatever else she might have planned for them, he was pretty confident he could handle.

The man's optimism and positivity were infectious, and it only served to bring a smile to the man's face as he lifted his glass, though there was little left in it. Less of a toast, more of just a small declaration. To the advent of a journey that he would never forget, with people he would never forget. To go from devil to man and reclaim what he had thrown away so hurriedly.

"Like the Monkey King, let's make some noise in the heavens, shall we?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum