Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2422, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2422, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Members of the Season: Ame no Ko and Iori --- Character of the Season: Liltotto Lamperd --- Romance of the Season: Alastair and Reida --- Application of the Season: Al'in mir Azizi --- Fight Thread of the Season: Cry! Fight! Stand Tall! Captain of the Fourth! --- Social Thread of the Season: In the Cradle of Civilization ---
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk
Joined : 2016-01-20
Posts : 3495
Age : 22

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: If You Want to See Some Action [Open]

Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:29 pm
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 EZID0uM

KOKUTO ROOKS

Kokuto kept his eyes on Ichigo, his fingers and legs tensed for even the slightest movement. He could feel the surge of power from the young man next to him, but he could also sense the power rapidly fading. But, without much more time to think about it, Kokuto saw Ichigo's hand moving, slicing it open on his sword. Immediately, he reached over to grab Solomon by his clothes, picking him up and throwing him into the air over their opponent.

Whether Solomon would try and attack after the sudden move or something else was up to him. He wasn't going to just stand there, scared shitless at what his opponent might do. Even if the man wasn't done with whatever name he was reciting, Kokuto had every intention to act, even if he was talking. Immediately, Kokuto kicked off the ground and launched himself over Ichigo as well, unleashing a torrent of blue flames from above as he fell behind him, stopping as he landed.

Even from just that short burst, the skin around his hands and wrists had begun turning red as if sunburnt, and Kokuto winced. Still, it was better than tanking an attack like that.

FEAR WILL NOT STOP ME
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :
Joined : 2010-06-26
Posts : 2926
Age : 30
Location : Planet Mercury

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: If You Want to See Some Action [Open]

Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:25 pm
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER | STERNRITTER


Solomon had already prepared himself in advance for Ichigo to evade his strike. He knew their difference in speed was something that he could not reach - but he would try. Or so, that is what he had intended to do before Ichigo raised his hand, aiming to set forth another high-speed projectile of unparalleled force. Solomon raised his spirit weapon in preparation for a thunderous strike of his own, to launch a bolt of lightning to meet that destructive blow---until Kokuto threw him high into the air.

He hadn't expected it, and were he more sound of mind, he would have certainly understood the intent. As it stood, he was angered Kokuto hadn't let him be there to make an impact, to land even one damaging strike on this bastard.

I can't let it end like this. He has to pay. He has to feel the same pain and anguish as us! One strike! I just need one strike!

"He hasssssss to payyyyyyy!!"

The young sternritter roared out from the sky, no longer capable of acting with poise. He could not recall a time a single person had earned his ire to such an overwhelming degree. He wished for him to no longer exist, for him to fail, to die here, to pay for his actions.

From his airborne position, Solomon allowed Keraunos to consume every reishi particle someone of his standing feasibly could. The sword ate away at anything that could be used in preparation for this one attack.

Solomon would bring it all to bear for just this one attack.

In that moment, a large layer of lightning surrounded his entire blade. His vision felt like it was giving out from the sheer fury that burned in his frame, but he could still see Ichigo. He would keep the source of his anger within his point of view. The wind buffeted around him, the sky sparked for a single moment. Focusing all his will behind this one strike, Solomon swung his sword forward, releasing that thunderous bolt of energy at Ichigo from above.

He would not be able to see if it landed or not - that outcome would remain a mystery he would never unravel. With his all given onto that one strike, consuming every reishi he could, Solomon had accelerated himself towards the end of his Letz Stil. Where he was once skyborne, his body had now given out, descending towards the ground at a breakneck pace.

His spirit weapon dispersed, and so too, had his temporary state of power. Even if his desire was to go on through sheer willpower, it simply could not be. He expended it all in one last bid for revenge. His body headed straight for the rubble, and the landing was excruciatingly painful. A meagerly subconscious use of blut was employed to at least brace the fall, but it did him no more a favor than to avoid shattering every bone in his body.

He gazed towards the sky, turned his eyes to Giselle, and then to the City Of Lights. He had been unable to make an impact, to prevent this tragic sight laid out before him. Ichigo was truly a monster unlike anything he stepped across, and it angered him that he didn't possess a fighting prowess to stand with that beast on equal footing.

I lost

He voiced something to the sky as he began to close his eyes, his mind fading into unconsciousness. It was almost akin to a prayer, a solemn promise to himself if they survived this day.

"I need more power... strength... to protect... them...."

And with that, his eyes had closed. He would no longer be of any use here, though he doubted he had served much of a purpose at all. Perhaps he truly was in over his head...

a fallen soldier| End Post



Last edited by Iori on Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:10 pm; edited 9 times in total
Snake
Snake
Established Member
Joined : 2021-12-18
Posts : 110

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: If You Want to See Some Action [Open]

Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:03 pm
Lukas Ätherisch


THE CITY OF LIGHT
ground zero
_____________________________________________________________

Wave upon wave of spiritual pressure. Some hostile, some friendly - a few familiar, to boot.

Lukas could feel his heartbeat. The sweat on the back of his neck. The dimly lit interior of his lodging a hurricane of movement, looking for the frayed wire of a phone charger. Fuckfuckfuckfuck god dammit where did I put it- Awoken from a half asleep stupor by a shot of adrenaline, the man had little sense to him but to call in for access.

I'm not going to miss out on fighting some dick swinging jackass because they wanna call me a criminal. Another wave of energy, pouring out through the city, bigger this time. A shudder shook the silver mane, standing up with a smile forced through clenched teeth. The cracked screen flickered to life, a flurry of letters pushing it open. "Assuming I don't get splattered."

He was out the door within a heartbeat, still only half dressed with a pair of pants hiding his shame. Sprinting down the streets, hurried looks from windows and silence overtook the air - the roar and crash a distant echo within the stadt. "Acess code Todesjäger, requesting access for Wiedergänger, under order of emergency." his words panicked outwards, the spiritual pressure mounting as he approached. The phone crackled back, the static of a recorded message;

"Emergency declared. All threat required permissions are allowed."

Despite the sweat, the roar of his chest, the fright hung in the back of his mind, it put a smile on Lukas' face.

Rounding a building, the sight was nightmarish - Giselle and Solomon, or whatever remained of them on the ground, an Arrancar standing over them. No time for questions, no time for staking things out. The speaker of his phone came to life again, repeating the message as he held it to his sanrei. A crack ran through his cross, and erupting as reishi poured from around them, a vacuum filling the air.

Smiling so wide his face hurt, Lukas wanted to soak it in, but now? The energy around him was terrifying, enough to make a lesser man piss their pants - so he had to act now. Before he became lesser.

The claw formed, a brilliant crystal blue, a streak lost to vision as it flung the man forward. Drawn back in the same moment, an immediate attempt to swipe at the Arrancar, launching him forwards with Lukas to follow it if did. A second sweep back immediately after, slamming downwards with as much force as he could muster, rebounding off of the strike high into the air. It already hurt in his shoulder - a resonating crack having filled his ears the moment he leapt off.

"Rusty as shit." he'd whisper through grit teeth, if he succeeded.

_____________________________________________________________

462 words | | call it an attempt at a stylish entrance

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love
Joined : 2017-05-11
Posts : 4917
Age : 26
Location : The beach :)

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: If You Want to See Some Action [Open]

Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:04 pm
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 P27y4nO

KUROSAKI ICHIGO

This was getting tiresome. Ichigo had naturally been prepared to deal with whatever got in his way, but even he wasn't so omnipotent as to simply ignore the combination of blue flame, lightning, and finally a clawing streak that was fast enough even he would have to actually try if he wanted to avoid it. He was fast, certainly, but the sheer density of attacks meant that he couldn't competely avoid being struck by the empowered blow of Solomon's lightning, nor by the impacts Lukas had made. Though he was still standing, he knew that was only on account of just how durable his hierro was.

If they wanted to really push him, then he would just push back twice as hard. Without so much as a word, Ichigo's body paled, and the shattered mask which covered his face repaired itself as it crawled over his features. The energy that had already been flooding out of him only grew that much more intense, and every muscle in his body tensed as he simply entered into resurreccion. In a single motion, he then whipped his body around, blade swinging in an upward arc and firing another Getsuga Tenshou. He hadn't spoken the name, and by its nature that had made it weaker, but having entered into resurreccion made that decrease hardly even noticeable when compared to those he had already used.

Before the blood-red crescent had even finished erupting upward, however, hurtling toward Lukas, Ichigo had already taken a single step, masked by Sonido and at even greater speeds due to the tremendous physical increase granted by his release. Get close to people who kept their distance, keep your distance from those who wanted to get close. Ichigo maintained that simple approach to combat even now, and as his Sonido ended and he was suddenly directly next to Kokuto, he swung with Zangetsu firmly in both hands, the whole of the blade cloaked in the same crimson energy that made up the Getsuga Tenshou. Even if the slash itself didn't connect, the shockwave alone was hardly something one could simply ignore.

END POST | CENTER OF ATTRACTION
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk
Joined : 2016-01-20
Posts : 3495
Age : 22

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: If You Want to See Some Action [Open]

Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:27 am
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 EZID0uM

KOKUTO | DEVIL OF POWER

Kokuto's fingers tightened around his sword as he held it by his side, keeping a hand open, ready to unleash another wave of heat. But, as he saw the man's face pale and the shattered mask begin to reform, he felt nothing but dread as the wave of pressure hit him. Immediately calling forward a burst of energy, Kokuto unleashed another colossal wave of blue flames, causing more of his skin to turn red. The wave of flames surged forward, fully intent on incinerating and immolating anything in it's path.

It wasn't a safe option for any party. It was a knee-jerk reaction, and one that very likely could have put the newcomer and anyone that might be within range in danger, but, he didn't have the luxury of waiting. He had every intent to burn this guy alive if it meant that it would do something. As soon as he did, though, he heard the sound, sensed the surging energy suddenly being next to him. He brought up his sword to defend himself, moving his free hand to the blade. He didn't have time to reach for the handle with it.

"Oh, fu-"

Then the sword slammed into his. While his sword remained undamaged, the back-blast sent him flying, shattering his Devil Steel and sending him skidding across the ground like a skipping stone, before finally coming to a stop. His arms looked as if they had been painted red, a consequence of the frequent use of the maximum potency of Immolation. He probably would find a lot of whitening hairs too, if he checked. His clothes had been torn and tattered, body mildly bruised from the harsh impacts against the ground. His breathing quickened and grew heavy as he got to his feet, using his sword to stabilize himself.

Even if Kokuto tried to stay around for as long as he could, to try and get his power continue to build for that temporary period, even if he unleashed his Chasm Revival...he wasn't sure if he would be able to stop him. Ichigo had shattered his Devil Steel with ease in whatever form that was, and he had little doubt that he could take an arm, a leg, or even his head just as easily.

He fought with the idea of retreating, to grab the two down and run, get them to safety before he lost an arm or worse. But, perhaps it was pride that made him want to stand and fight, to give it everything. So, putting his back against a nearby wall, Kokuto kept his guard up, ready to defend and retaliate, should Ichigo come after him again.

END POST
Snake
Snake
Established Member
Joined : 2021-12-18
Posts : 110

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: If You Want to See Some Action [Open]

Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:50 pm
Lukas Ätherisch


THE CITY OF LIGHT
ground zero
_____________________________________________________________

Ineffective - the target was still standing. Pushed'em though. a perverse thought as the arrancar's spiritual pressure transformed, the blast that followed whittling away Lukas' option with a fierce speed. The pain in his shoulder, the non-evacuated lives, the adrenaline pumping through his veins. A cocktail that was perfect for a moment, high in the sky. Coursing reishi, the claw would shift.

Its form become immaterial. Well, he considered the consequences, hanging there in imminent danger - I can either die like a bitch or go back to prison for this.

A bright blue pillar raised to the sky, the reishi uncompressing and churning before collapsing back into itself. A brilliant shine.

Blinding.

"Fuck it."The reishi slammed off, a towering explosion of firepower that would wreck clean through the stadt's streets. His words lost to the roar of the blast, he was aiming directly at the arrancar, the ensuing shockwave and area of effect enough to cover ground on the soon to arrive getsuga tenshou. Whether it would be strong enough to counter it was another question.

The luminance would overtake the stadt for a moment, a bright star born in the middle, rising up to the sky. Falling, every so painfully quiet, a quincy with a tattered arm, everything spent.

At worst, it was a good way to go.

_____________________________________________________________

219 words | | big attack

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love
Joined : 2017-05-11
Posts : 4917
Age : 26
Location : The beach :)

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: If You Want to See Some Action [Open]

Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:49 pm
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 P27y4nO

KUROSAKI ICHIGO

Had Ichigo properly said the name of his technique, or empowered it further in some way, he knew that it likely would have been able to at least cancel out this incoming blast. However, at most it simply mitigated the worst of the damage, and Ichigo could do little but stand there and take it, his hierro helping to lessen the injury sustained from the force of what he could not stop. Cracks formed throughout his hierro, and the tip of his left horn snapped off as he was consumed by the explosion Lukas had shot down at him.

It seemed he’d still not been trying hard enough. Seared and covered in injury, Ichigo’s regenerative abilities began to work, though the naturally destructive energies of a Quincy attack meant that he wasn’t healing quite as quickly as he’d have liked. Even so, he could move, and that was enough for now. The Quincy seemed to have fallen just like the last two, and Ichigo was fine with that. Less need to spend any effort on him, when he was still recovering from the last attack. Instead, he readied his zanpakuto in his hands, an intensity to his presence that certainly hadn’t been there before. Until now, it had only been a disinterest, maybe a bit of anger at most. Now?

There was genuine malice. Desperation. A determination to cut through whatever stood in his way.

“Getsuga…”

The crimson energy pooled around his blade once more, but Ichigo didn’t swing just yet. He took another step, unmasked by Sonido this time. He could have done it, certainly, but that energy would be better used on healing himself, restoring his hierro. Besides, at his speeds, coming into point-blank range of Kokuto was easy enough. With or without Sonido, he didn’t image most could evade a step like that.

“Tenshou.”

He still spoke in an empty voice, lacking in conviction, but it didn’t ring quite as hollow as it once had. Ichigo was trying now, and perhaps that was the most dangerous thing he could do. He swung downward toward Kokuto with killing intent, fully ready to simply destroy this obstacle in one blow.

END POST | CENTER OF ATTRACTION
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk
Joined : 2016-01-20
Posts : 3495
Age : 22

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: If You Want to See Some Action [Open]

Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:27 am
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 NURQ3rG

AZAZEL | TO ASCRIBE OF ALL SIN

There wasn't much choice left.

As Lukas fired off a powerful blast that seemed to do something to what felt like an unstoppable force, Kokuto made his choice. He didn't have much time left, and with how he was now, it was either this, or die. He was afraid. More afraid than he had ever been in his long life, but his own will burned stronger than that fear. He wasn't going to stop him, but he wasn't going to die. He could feel the energy that Lukas had called forth fading, and it didn't take a genius for him to figure out that he was next. His fingers tightened around Rakshasa's Claw, and he quietly and quickly spoke.

"Shatter the chains of Dudael and rage against Raphael, Chasm of Azazel."

In the fractions of time that he had before transforming, Kokuto let out a war cry, channeling his focus, his will to live and survive as power surged through him, even more erupting from him as his power suddenly tripled alongside it, making him stronger, more durable, and, albeit not by much, faster. With the release of Chasm Revival, Kokuto grew another foot in height, his features changing. Summoning another, far larger sword to his side, Kokuto was ready as Ichigo seemed to blink within range, and swung downward. He didn't care about retaliating, all Kokuto was concerned with was surviving.

Bringing the two weapons up to meet his sword, slightly moved to the side as his willpower erupted, injecting itself into his defenses. Every bone in his body creaked and ached from the strain, and he felt something snap in one of his arms. Yet, he didn't so much as wince. Instead, he grinned. His feet were sliding back, and he could feel his energy draining even faster than when he had first manifested this form. He wanted to prove that he could stand up to him, even if just for a moment.

He was going to see Ichijou again.

He was going to prove that he wasn't just another demon, just a scapegoat that people would use to blame for the tragedies of the world.

He was going to live.

The larger sword began to crack, and his body couldn't take the strain any longer. His feet and arms relaxed ever so slightly, and his body was sent flying through the building, one of his sword shattering into little more than metal shavings. The debris bruised and scratched his body to hell and back as he tumbled across the ground again, sliding to a stop.

He could feel one of his shoulders was dislocated. His eyes opened as he let out a weak groan, lifting his head and his working arm up. With the last remnants of energy he had left, Kokuto reached out with a set of portals, underneath Solomon, Giselle, and Lukas, to take them to get medical attention, or at least get them closer to it.

Though his spirit burned with the desire to live, he wasn't sure his body could live up to it. But, even if he didn't live another day after this...he had done his best. He got them to safety. As his consciousness faded out, and his body returned to it's normal state, his thoughts turned to his long dead sister.

Maybe Melody would be proud of her big brother, if she could see him now.

END POST


Last edited by Henrex on Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos, slight change to word order of certain sentences.)
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY
Joined : 2015-06-08
Posts : 1802

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: If You Want to See Some Action [Open]

Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:36 pm

Uriel Sancroix | Half Blood



Years ago, at this point, Uriel Sancroix walked into the city of lights and threw his lot in with them. Throughout this time he had cultivated friendships and partnerships that ran deep. In some other worlds he might be considered 'compromised.' He had never strayed from his obligation to his homeland, but he had never shirked the Vandenreich for what he could provide them. In his hand he had begun to believe co-existence between the two entities was possible, if had to be possible. Even if he was caught between the gears and grinded to dust, such was the sacrifice of a soldier.

He had given up his name, his life, his lineage; long ago.

Uriel had no went into battle immediately, as one of the more senior members of the Vandenreich his job was to conduct information gathering. He had not the leisure or pleasure to charge into battle uninformed, he was working in conjunction with whatever operational forces to conduct an evacuation into shelters. In truth, Uriel had long expected and planned for an assault on the City of Lights. If his origins taught him one thing, it was the whims of Gods among men paid no concern to the lives they stepped on along the way.

"Activation of battle plan ALPHA-GOLD. Authorization code: Zulu-Charlie-Niner-Zero-Hotel-Juliet."

The words rippled down the radio channels as Uriel lowered his hand from his ear, as his makeshift HQ turned into a hive of activity. The battleplan was made as an internal plan for the Todgestalten in the event of a total collapse of hierarchy, intended to set up makeshift Casuality Collection Points and shelters. As he watched the battle take a turn for the worst his lips pursed, he would need to extract the surviving agents if there were any at this rate.

"Night higher, assume command. I'm deploying."

Uriel would finally say as he began to exit the shelter, a grimace on his face. Ichigo Kurosaki. That was what the intelligence gathered. Nothing of usage, only that immense hollowified energy existed within this being. That he had history on Earth and should be approached with extreme caution. At it's core there was quite the power gap between them, yet this was the very thing Uriel was made. What he sacrificed his personage for. To counteract, albeit with a team, extraordinarily powerful beings such as this creature.

He could feel his Zanpakatou heating up at his side, a call to battle? Maybe.

He disappeared as a blur, utilization Hoho. There was a series of faint spiritual signatures near the battlesight. If he was not so used to the miasma of battle he wouldn't be able to find them. First was a blonde man, not too different from himself. Smaller, and broken all over. There was no time for caution or care as Uriel snatched the male upwards throwing him on one shoulder. "Apologies." He'd mutter as he disappeared in another flash step, towards the position of one more faint energy signature. He could see the falling flaming ball in the air, doing some quick mental calculations the super-soldier would squat before launching himself in the air catching the falling Quincy. As they neared the ground, he'd soften his landing bending his knees a bit.

The man would have to deposit them within the arms of a distant soldier, grimace on his face. That was all he was able to get, for now. "Get them too medical." He'd order before shifting his gaze back towards an extreme flare of spiritual energy and bright explosion was seen from the original site of battle once more. God dammit. He turned to head back before more orders could be given, the world slowing around him as he arrived just in time to see Kouto be cut down.

So be it.

Uriel's gloved and armored hand would move towards his Zanpakatou, a two-handed longsword that flared outwards at the base. Those within the surrounding area would begin to feel subtle increases in the degrees of the area, heat beginning to build around the man. The sun was past noon, but enough in the air that he could still feel the warmth of it. He was still gaining power from it, and that would have to be enough. As he drew his blade to completion a wave of reiatsu would emit, before it condensed. All the latent spiritual energy within the area would begin to pull in towards Uriel, an unamused expression on his face as he began to speak.

"Cast your gaze, and sacrifice your sight, Sol."

A rippling of spiritual energy was felt as his form was engulfed in untamed flames. The edges of his cloak seeming burning indefinitely as he raised his sword upwards in an Ox-Guard fashion. Emerald irises would focus on Ichigo Kurasaki with the utmost focus, he could feel his body reacting to their presence. The augmented muscles within his form pulsing, the coiled sinews waiting to explode, his ocular reflexes tightening. An exhale was given.



END POST | THE KNIGHT OF TWO





__________________
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 JfH75kA
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 H8Tyk70
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member
Joined : 2016-02-15
Posts : 4247
Age : 22
Location : Good Question.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: If You Want to See Some Action [Open]

Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:55 pm
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Header10

SOPHIE GEISLEITT

Preparations were complete but gosh was she wasting no small amount of re. sources and effort on this guy. She had needed to use a whole crate of ginto just to stop his Getsuga Tenshou before. Now she had brought out not one but two and she wondered if that could be called enough after she received the report of him entering into resurreccion but it was her duty to try.

Sophie arrived promptly and with a couple of her division members dragging the crates with them. She appeared a little before them though and coming out of her Hirenkyaku the Administrator threw the seele schneider in the direction of Ichigo and right behind it was collection of ginto which had been overcharged with the rest of the reserves. Something that she couldn't hope to muster from her own spirit but by storing it over time it was convenient to make up for her own shortcomings.

"Höchstgeldschrank."

The seele schneider tried to capture him within the reishi formation, the prison meant to hold him just long enough for her to reenact the same trick she pulled before of overcharging a handful of ginto with the excessive quantities of reiryoku from the rest of the crates. It was the best she really had to try and erase the monster that stood before them but had she thrown them fast enough, had she brought enough firepower to even do the job?

ALBEDOCHIFFREN ADMIN | END POST

__________________
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
If You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTIf You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADIf You Want to See Some Action [Open] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum