Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So do not Fear, for I am With You (Helle/Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0So do not Fear, for I am With You (Helle/Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

So do not Fear, for I am With You (Helle/Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: So do not Fear, for I am With You (Helle/Open)

Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:14 pm
So do not Fear, for I am With You (Helle/Open) - Page 2 V3UAJ9S

Helle Armstrong | Lost Savant

"I do not think I can walk, Ninsianna, but isn't this place beautiful? It's perfect for a long story."

Laying down works. She'd rather rest than be assisted anywhere. It'll help the story last. Helle is far too interested in learning a bit more of Ninsianna. She would hate if it was cut short by her own disability. Her head brimming with ideas, possibilities. She couldn't even begin to fathom what kind of life her Danava companion lived.

"Ah-"

She felt her body give in a bit, a sudden spark of pain in her legs and arms. It made sense they would be the first to go, after all, they were already injured from the first time Helle fell ill. Without giving Ninsianna much choice, Helle had already begun to slide further onto the ground, her body slumping against the other.

The Last Armstrong | END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So do not Fear, for I am With You (Helle/Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1So do not Fear, for I am With You (Helle/Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

So do not Fear, for I am With You (Helle/Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: So do not Fear, for I am With You (Helle/Open)

Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:18 pm
So do not Fear, for I am With You (Helle/Open) - Page 2 DoVLwGj

NINSIANNA KISHAR | ALBEDOCHIFFREN DIRECTOR

It was only by merit of her own nature that Ninsianna was able to hold back tears at hearing those words. She simply nodded, holding Helle close as she leaned against her.

"Very well, Helle."

So she began to speak. She simply started from the beginning, and told of it all. Of her dear Enkika, of the life she had sworn to live. Of the countless things she had seen, and of the countless lives she had lived. She missed not one detail, skipped not a single thing she thought might be of even the faintest interest.

She would speak until there was nothing left to say, or until there was no longer anyone to hear it.

END POST | SPEAKER FOR THE LAW AND THE LAND
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So do not Fear, for I am With You (Helle/Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0So do not Fear, for I am With You (Helle/Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:31 pm

It was a nice story. Though, at some point, Helle could barely hear it. She could no longer see. She couldn't even move. She didn't know dying could be so calm, so peaceful. She's only known stress and anguish. No. That would diminish the efforts of everyone she's come to know. She had known happiness. She had known joy. It was her own hubris that had left her empty and afraid, an inability to move beyond her own faults. It is strange to have someone accept that part of you. However, Helle wouldn't mind dancing in the clouds with Enkidu. That sounds fun.

Her body still, almost lifeless, one would think her dead. Her heartbeat, almost a whisper, one would think saving her truly impossible.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:00 pm
So do not Fear, for I am With You (Helle/Open) - Page 2 VTawypP

The doctor | Messy Jobs

"It seems I've arrived right on schedule."

Came a mature groveled voice, a man appearing before Ninsianna and Helle. The lab coat around him suggested his role as a doctor of sorts. Though, his aged appearance suggests he's been through much more than a simple medical office. His eyes made quick work investigating the scene, taking note of every small detail.

"Her heart's failing, no. It'd be best to say it has failed. Her body's fading fast. A shame, really. When I was told that my patient was heading out this far from the city, I had expected to find her meditating. What a poor job you've done at saving her, Director. Stand aside. She must be brought to the hospital immediately."

Behind him, drones appeared, their loud buzz dwarfing the ocean's lullaby as they began to pry Helle from Ninsianna's grasp.

Quincy Man | END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So do not Fear, for I am With You (Helle/Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1So do not Fear, for I am With You (Helle/Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:54 pm
So do not Fear, for I am With You (Helle/Open) - Page 2 UO1rOR7

"If you had wished to save her, then perhaps you ought to have arrived sooner."

Ninsianna's eyes moved upward, her voice cold even as her gaze carried an unmatched fire behind it. To say there was hatred in that look would have only been an understatement.

"Your patient has chosen to rest."

She entered into her Focus State then, the area coming under her authority as the Danava of Social Order as she spoke out her Binding Decree. There wasn't a single moment of hesitation as her voice echoed through world, not even the faintest iota of compassion or respect for the man before her.

"If her rest is disturbed, I will see whoever causes it suffer a death more agonizing than every pain she has ever suffered."

No, if anything, there was hate. Malice. Things not to be heard in the voice of the law.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:25 pm

A hand is placed on Ninsianna's cheek, pale fingers barely capable of even pressing down. Though, the gesture may prove enough to bring the Danava out of her angered state, just enough for Helle to shake her head slowly. Without even opening her eyes or speaking, her head turned sideways, towards the feint voice of the man before them, and to him, she gave a single nod. Then, there was nothing left. No more strength capable of moving her body as she went truly limp. Whatever her fate may be, it is now out of her hands.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:29 pm
So do not Fear, for I am With You (Helle/Open) - Page 2 VTawypP

The doctor | Messy Jobs

"People usually think they know best for another, and it is that restraint that causes that person to lash out and become addicted to reckless behavior. Neither of us have the right to deny Helle what she wishes. However, we both have the power to grant it."

The bots, stilled by Ninsianna's own aura, slowly continued to zero in on the two women. Despite that command, something seemed off about it, as if the power that would normally back those words denied them just as much. The man sighed then, his hard eyes going soft as he looked down at Helle's still body.

"Maybe she found something to live for in the end."

Quincy Man | END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:03 pm
So do not Fear, for I am With You (Helle/Open) - Page 2 UO1rOR7

Had it not been for Helle's touch, Ninsianna surely would have been willing to cut this man down where he stood. Perhaps done far more than that in the aftermath. It gave her pause, and made her feel no small degree of concern. What was she capable of?

Leaving her Focus State, Ninsianna looked down at Helle in her arms, holding her more closely for only a moment.

"...Take her. But if she suffers any more..."

Ninsianna didn't finish that sentence. She understood all too well that acting in vengeance wasn't in her nature. That it wasn't right. But she still couldn't help but feel the first law ever written course through her being.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum