Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Substitute Teacher - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Substitute Teacher - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Substitute Teacher - Page 2 Empty Re: Substitute Teacher

Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:53 pm

Substitute Teacher - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 180

Hono was just hoping she was doing a good job at showing Hiore what her division was like! She needed to make a good impression of course! Though it seemed like she was impressed with Hono so... that was good! With a heavy sigh she would tap her chin as they stood in the halls of the Sixth. "The Captain is at a metting, but if he wasn't I'd go ahead and introduce her two..." She folded her arms.

Giving Hiroe a quick smirk. "If you wanna get better at combat... I'll train with yah!" She said. "I realllly need someone strong! I have this rivalry with Elyss but... being a captain she's miles ahead of me!" Hono put her hands on her sigh, letting out a heavy sigh. "So someone closer to my level may help me get so much stronger!" She pointed at Hiroe.

"Well~ I guess being around me would be a plus~" She winked before letting out a slight giggle. "I know I'm so darn cute~" She said once again. "Though you're not to bad yourself~"
[/color]

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Substitute Teacher - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Substitute Teacher - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:47 am
Substitute Teacher - Page 2 KmbPQRq

HIROE MIYASHIRO| Dream on

A soft shade of red would find itself formed against the woman's pale skin, offering a bashful smile in response to Hono's comment. Hiroe was genuinely flattered, in all honesty. Hono was admittedly, quite cute. Her personality was rather infectious, too. She said the division could vary between boring or interesting based on activity in the Rukongai, but Hiroe frankly viewed Hono as a breath of fresh air, an outlier compared to how she imagined seated members would be. She was being professional to the best of her ability, it seemed, but Hono let that playful nature leak out with reckless abandon. She was a total vibe, and Hiroe was entirely here for it.

"Yeah, training with you would be a blast, Hono. You're... nothing like I imagined, but honestly? That's even better. And yes, you are cute. We're both totes super cute."

She did a playful peace-sign pose, chuckling as she finally let her own vibrant nature come into play. It was always easier to relax and let loose around people like this. No pretense of being serious or trying to uphold an image. Just a genuine lady.

dreamer | end post

Last edited by Iori on Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:28 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 133

Hono would chuckle hearing Hiroe call Hono cute. Damn Hiroe knew what was up! She would playfully punch her arm. "You don't gotta tell me I'm cute~ I know I am~" She laughed and turned putting her hands on her hip. "But I go all out when training~" She turned quicky, pointing directly at Hiore's face. "So I'll make I whip your ass into shape!" She lowered her arm, before a slightly devilish smirk formed on her face. It seemed Hono really wanted to just get stronger with someone else.

"Even if you don't join my division, we can spar from time to time!" She tapped her chin. "You'll help me be able to punch Elyss..." She tapped her chin, thinking about her future. "It's decided~ You're gonna help me get hella strong!"
[/color]

Coding in Template By:
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:24 pm

HIroe was both excited and a little frightened at that devilish grin and aggressive energy Hono was exuding at the moment. Of course, Hiroe found herself more excited than she did intimidated. She was being acknowledged by a member of the Gotei. In her world, that was the progress! Embodying the "dream big or go home" frame of mind, there was nothing Hiroe wasn't willing to go through to make sure she stood at the top. While she was keenly aware of being a work in progress, her confidence only seemed to grow spending time around Hono. Punching her playfully in the arm in response, Hiroe nodded her head fiercely, hip bumping the woman as she accepted those terms.

"Make you stronger? Whaddya mean, Hono? You're gonna make me stronger too, got it!? I can't make it to face or spar with you too much until I graduate, and I intend to do that as soon as possible, ya hear!"

dreamer | end post

Last edited by Iori on Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:36 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 114

Hono looked towards Hiroe as she punched her and said she herself wanted to get stronger. Hono really loved Hiroe's energy! She was a lot like Hono, a girl with a big dreams! Hono wanted to make it hard for Hiroe to surpass her! That would force Hiroe to bust her ass to beat Hono up~ After all Hono spent a majority of her time taken up with training!

"Oh! Coming onto me huh?!" She smirked letting out another laugh. "Just so you know, I work my ass of when it comes to training! So if you fall behind I won't slow down~" She warned Hiroe. "You're not gonna get mercy from me either~"
[/color]

Coding in Template By:
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:01 pm

Hiroe cocked an eyebrow for a minute, chuckling heartily as she followed along. Coming onto her? Well, she did admit she was cute, but Hiroe certainly had no idea how that equaled flirting. Had she said something that came off as flirtatious or did Hono view it as such? Ah well, she couldn't back down now. She had to let the lady know she was prepared for the challenge. No backing down for Hiroe Miyashiro. HIroe struck a vigorous pose as she flexed her arm.

"Bring it on, then! Well, not yet... but I'm always down to train with you in the future! Just ask for me at the Academy, and I'll be there in no time. I don't know about this Elyss rival of yours, but I want to be a great Gotei member one day. Dream big or go home, that's my motto. And it's nice to see someone who shares the same views."

dreamer | end post

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:26 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 103

Man, Hono really did enjoy giving Hiroe a hard time huh? But hey, at least Hiroe wasn't getting all flustered and feeding into Hono's teasing. Plus, her telling Hono she wasn't going to back down really was gonna push Hono further!

"Oh yeah? Well if you're ever nearby, you can ask for me~" She winked. "Your motto... well mine is, if everyone is ten stronger than me I need to train ten times harder!" Hono looked at Hiroe again. "Well! I'll be right next to yah at the top~ So you better no slack cause I'll make sure to give you a challenge!"
[/color]

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum