Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]

Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:01 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Shit -- was she coming on too strong? Rita quickly let go and started to get herself together and out of her own head as she remained silent for a moment, feeling kind of stupid for letting her emotions get too ahead of her. Things were going to be weird now, so she looked at Kegare awkwardly for a moment as she tried to think of something to say as she rubbed her head.

"Sorry."

That was the only thing she could think to say at first as she felt a lot of embarrassment and discomfort for wearing her heart on her sleeve like this. For now, this would definitely be a lesson learned as Rita never really had too many crushes or knew what to do with herself when that happened. Lust and one-night stands are one thing, but Rita was shit-poor at showing actual affection.

"I won't do that again. We can forget about all that."

She was going to pretend that didn't happen and leave it behind them, hopefully.

"Let's get something to eat. The night is definitely still young!"

Trying to reclaim some sense of normalcy after that, Rita could use some comfort food right now to stuff that shame.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 3 WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:54 pm
Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 3 HEADER3_FIMfdfwXIAMtFjw

Kegare snorted, a little chuckle escaping her before she waved a hand dismissively. "Nothing I haven't seen before, Rita. Just didn't quite expect to see it from you. You must be a bit more sheltered than I thought." She noted. Certainly not seeming too bothered after seeing Rita manage to reel herself back a little.

"However I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that. I absolutely will remember this little outburst." She noted with an impish smirk. "What good's a friend who doesn't keep you in check? Maybe I'll even give you a few tips on flirting sometime." She noted idly, casually doing what Rita struggled to muster in the moment. Smiling to herself as she led Rita back to the village for the meal, a little ....thankful that Rita had pulled back, it had certainly been .... an interesting side of her to see.

But it was good that she'd seen it. Better now than suddenly out of nowhere later down the line. IT was cute, if a bit weird. But that wouldn't be a bother to her. She'd seen plenty of young men and women suddenly lose themselves to their feelings. Kegare was hardly a woman to hold it against her.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:02 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Doooooooooooooooooom~

That was the only thing on Rita's mind as she definitely wanted Kegare to forget that weird little outburst. When Rita was out of her element, she felt herself become a different person to a degree. Yes, when the woman feels she is in control or has a grasp of people or a situation, it's easy for her to act otherwise however she pleases. It's another thing when a mishap, curveball, or power imbalance comes. And this whole little encounter has been just that -- out of her element.

"I, uh, just don't know how to act when I'm feeling things I haven't often experienced. I'm really sorry for that cringe. UGHHHHHHH"

Yet, even in this embarrassing state, she still wouldn't bullshit her. That was something she was still adamant about keeping. So, even if she felt incredibly cringe at the moment, it was just something she had to deal with and be truthful, or else she couldn't look herself in the mirror.

"But thanks for understanding. I probably need to work on that, and I'm glad you pointed that out, as I won't do that again in the future when I grow another crush on someone."

Coughing a bit and trying to regain SOME of her pride/composure, Rita wanted to get herself together and straighten out her face despite her lingering feelings of defeat.

"Also, uh, what is this place we are going to anyway?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Teal Figure [Rita/Kegare]  - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum