Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] Empty Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein]

Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:28 am
Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] HEADA_Lilynette_06

Lilynette had certainly gotten her roots in a bit of an odd place. Initially she had actually hung around America, but frankly the whole shadowfall thing going on around there just wasn't the vibe. Europe had proven a bit more lax in terms of those kinds of issues. Away from all that fuckin....demon shit. And so the pair soon emerged from Descorrer in the outskirts a mile or so away from Milan. She wasn't really all that much for being IN the big city. But so long as she could reach it easily enough with Sonido, it worked fine enough for her. Thus the two of them would emerge just outside a small little house that frankly few would know. Klein was pretty much the first person to really show an interest in the world of the living.

"Bienvenida a mi casa. Figured takin ya to my place would be a little easier on yer senses than goin right into the city. Shit gets pretty loud and it can be rough if you spend most of your time in the dunes." She explained to the short arrancar as she opened the door, peeling her jacket and that half-skirt she usually wore off and tossing them to the side, leaving her in her shorts and tube top as she gave a gesture around, smiling proudly at her abode.

The place was .... oddly neat and cosy. Lots of furniture, well-maintained. The size and furnishings alone made it SEEM like about 5+ people lived in the place. The perfect home for a pack Lily didn't quite have yet. A couple of the wolves had snuck along with them and promptly a couple of them plopped themselves onto the floor or a chair, a pair of them slipping outside to begin patroling the city. All while Lilynette kept an eye on Klein, curious to see his reaction.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] Empty Re: Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein]

Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:12 pm
Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] H5ry62M

KLEIN

Oh, this place was nice. Klein wasn't the sort of guy who really kept up with interior design or anything, but he'd hung around Safira and all her money enough to know that it was a pretty alright home. Of course, he wasn't necessarily the sort of person that cared too much about money. It got things done, but that was really the extent of why it'd matter to him.

"This looks comfy! Way better than anything in Hueco Mundo, that place is such a drag."

Despite his inclinations, Klein's eyes didn't immediately shoot to the pretty lady undressing. He was smart enough not to make things too obvious, though he did take a few glances here and there that he acted as though he was a little embarrassed about. Most of his attention was actually on the wolves. Those were probably dangerous enough to take him in a one on one, huh...

"You keep anything to eat in here? Sand isn't exactly a great snack or anything."

That was actually far down the list of things he thought would be important to ask, but hey, he did care.

END POST | THE ONE WHO PERSISTS
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] Empty Re: Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein]

Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:41 pm

Lilynette was aware of the little glances without even looking to be honest. She expected that, however, when she saw that nervous little expression on Klein's face a slow, sly smirk crept across her face. Immediately pleased. It wasn't so much that Lilynette was vain or anything, she didn't give a shit about how she really looked like fancy-wise. But when someone took a bit of time to appreciate what she had goin on? After spending so much time with ICHIGO and IGNACIO? It was a damn nice fresh cup of water.

Klein would find the ex-primera striding right on over to him and smiling as she leaned down, getting into his face just a little. "Hey, somethin wrong little bud? Yer lookin at me a little funny. M'I wearing something inside out?" She asked him, looking him in the eyes as she promptly put him on the spot and drawing attention to those little glances of his.

She'd pause, considering his question about food. "And yea. I got food. You want something?" She ventured casually enough, still dominating most of his field of vision.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:43 pm

KLEIN

Oh, this was good. Klein blushed at her leaning over him, which was an entirely genuine response on his end, but he realized quite quickly that it probably worked out. Glancing to the side again, and only occasionally looking back to meet her gaze, he thought of how best to reply to this.

"Huh, no, nothing's wrong at all. Just uh...nice shorts?"

Smiling bashfully (a calculated move on his end), he simply kept his eyes darting about, an action that made him mostly look nervous, but frankly was just giving him a nice view the whole time. Score.

"Not sure what you've got to eat or anything, I don't exactly want to start asking for stuff you don't have. You got peanuts? I like those."

He'd come to be rather fond of them during his time down here on Earth. Small, easy to eat, pretty nutritious. They were great.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:59 pm

She liked that nervous look in his eyes.
Maybe it was the wolf in her, but seeing him get so nervous was something she enjoyed greatly, and she took another step between his ankles, moving in just a bit closer, further encroaching on his personal space as she studied him. With her so close, he'd have to make much more exaggerated glances if he wanted to see anything, and at the same time, boy would he get a gratuitous look at what he went looking at.

She took a hold of the front of his shirt. Her hand snapping in. He probably wouldn't get much time to respond. The only hint at the speed she was capable of was how easily she'd been able to sneak up on him. She insanely fast, enough that she would grab him by the shirt likely before he had much opportunity to interact, and would get a sharp tug, pulling him in close. Close enough to feel the roll of spiritual energy around her. for just an instant at least. She paused.... recognizing the scent of prey.

And then kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks, I like your hair." She chimed casually, before promptly turning and walking into the kitchen. Leaving him to process that close encounter as she soon returned with a container. Setting it on the counter. "Frankly I expected you to ask for a meal, but hey I won't knock it if you want a snack first. I only got the mix though, but picking out the peanuts shouldn't be too hard, yea?" She chimed casually.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:49 am

KLEIN

The moment Lilynette began encroaching on him, Klein's every instinct told him to flee. Even knowing she probably wouldn't try anything, he felt like he ought to run away, but then all at once he realized he couldn't actually run if he wanted to. He'd walked right into her den here, and even if he'd known that was the case, he was being forced to confront how in charge she was.

Reminded him of Safira. It made him angry, but man was it hot. The kiss on the cheek was welcome, sure, but his mind had already started filling itself with questionably-savory thoughts about what he'd do if he got the opportunity.

Of course, he just looked away in faux embarrassment, hesitantly going for the mix she'd put out.

"Well, you know, I do try and keep it looking good. I guess a meal sounds good, but I wouldn't want to impose."

Oh, he would in fact want to impose, and a lot more. But one thing at a time, Klein. Getting too cocky would just get you gutted.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:58 am

She liked it. That sudden jarring panic in his eyes. He hid it well, but she could smell it on him, as well as feel it. She had to resist the urge not to tune her soul to his. No, she didn't know how strong he was, she did't want his soul ripping itself apart. That bashful little look away had her grinning nice and wide, clearly enjoying this little game as she watched him going for the mixed nuts.

"That right? Well we'll see how you feel about the nuts, then if you're still hungry for something more.....substantial." She locked eyes with him, briefly. "I'm sure you can just look around and point out something you'd like to eat." She chimed casually enough before turning and making her way to the couch, plopping herself down before patting the spot beside her.

"Any preferences for how to pass the time? I usually enjoy games myself, but sometimes just sitting around and letting he TV make noise can be pretty fun. What about you?" She asked, keeping things seemingly casual, despite the underlying tension. Despite the intensity with which she focused on him. It wasn't anything about her eyes. Her stance was completely relaxed. But if he had particularly strong instincts. He'd FEEL that focus she had locked on him.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:54 am

KLEIN

Klein's instincts were nothing short of stellar, in fact, and he could feel beyond any shadow of a doubt that Lilynette was maintaining her focus squarely on him. Most people probably wouldn't have picked up on it, but Klein? He'd spent his whole life running away from trouble, getting out of things at the first sign of danger. He'd figured out how to avoid just getting killed, and he knew, generally speaking, that you wanted out when someone looked at you like this.

But Klein was also a greedy man. If nothing else, the urge to run away made it much easier to look nervous as he joined her on the couch.

"R-right, uh... Well, I don't usually do too much, hobby-wise. Games are fine, though I don't usually find too many people in Hueco Mundo to play anything with. And, er... I guess that's kinda it? I usually draw stuff in the sand if I get bored."

He didn't really do much with his time other than go to the beach, swim, and check out women, if he was actually being honest. But Klein definitely wasn't such an idiot that he'd say that.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:43 pm

Lilynette quirked a brow and watched as Klein continued with his stammering response, that bright pink eye looking him up and down as he spoke. No, she definitely could sense something was up. Or at least she assumed something was up. His little act was flawless to be honest, at least as far as she was concerned. Her own instincts didn't pick up anything other than prey. However, he'd made the mistake of giving away how old he was. And there was simply no way. Plenty of people survived in hueco mundo at his level. But that little...innocent little guy act he was trying to sell WASN'T something that seemed all that likely. Especially not one of Szayel's types. They all had some weird funky abilities.

"Nice. So how about you give me a real answer this time? If you wanna keep bein a faggot and keeping up the act that's fine. But hey, If a girl invites you into her house, I think you can afford to be a little honest, yea?" She noted calmly enough. Entirely aware that she may very well be wrong. But she was fine putting her cards down on the table. And frankly? She was hoping this was an act. It was kinda pathetic. But on the off chance that there was somethin else going on in there? That put a grin on her face and was plenty of motivation to speak up.

Besides, she wasn't the type to just pussyfoot around and just try and figure it out over time. Best just get it outta the way up front.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:10 am

KLEIN

Klein blinked in surprise at that forwardness, but his eyes remained away from Lilynette. Now, however, it didn't quite seem to be out of some childish innocence, but rather a more genuine fear. Sure, he could show a card or two, but he wasn't gonna just throw down the whole deck. That was stupid.

"I run a lot, mostly. Plan stuff out. I don't really care to get into fights. Surviving's not about winning, it's about getting out alive, and a guy like me can't really afford to duke it out."

Of course, he wasn't being completely forthcoming, either, but she'd asked him to be honest. He was going to be as honest as he thought was worth being here, but hey, she seemed pretty alright. If being honest got Klein a little closer to the lovely lady, he'd drop a little bit of the facade.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum