Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein]

Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:25 am
Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] - Page 2 HEADA_Lilynette_06

Lilynette blinked, staring for just a moment as Klein seemed to open up about.....well, certainly not what she thought was going to be the case. She was quiet for about half a second before she BURST OUT LAUGHING! Giggling to herself as she gave the kid a hearty PAT on the thigh and shook her head.

"You fuckin idiot, I'm talking about you hittin on me! I don't give a shit if you don't like to fight. Hell I'm not a fan of it either. Just sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. But that wasn't at all what I was talkin about." She leaned in and reached up, promptly grasping his chin and turning him to look her in the eye, smirking as she did.

"I'm talkin about you layin on the charm. Bucko. So no more pussyfootin around. Why you really here in my house? You got somethin on your mind, or did you really just come here for peanuts and video games?" She crooned, her voice dipping low and playful as she waited for him to give his answer. She didn't care if he was a coward. She didn't care if he liked to pretend to be stupid. She just wanted to know what he was here for.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein]

Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:38 pm
Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] - Page 2 H5ry62M

KLEIN

Now this was a dangerous game here, and Klein didn't generally like dangerous games. But the unfortunate reality was they had all the best prizes, so sometimes, he had to play them anyway. His expression grew into a bit of a nervous smile, which was far more measured than the natural smug grin he would have worn in such a situation. After all, he was still in her territory. He could afford to be forward, she certainly seemed to like it. But he couldn't afford to be an idiot.

"I've got a few things on my mind. You've gotta cut a guy a little slack, you know, keeping track of the conversation isn't easy with so much to focus on."

Of course, he wasn't talking about the actual words being exchanged, and he made that much quite clear as his eyes shifted in their focus, from her eye, to her lips, and down just a bit further. Man, she was fine.

"I think when a pretty lady asks you over to her place, anyone would say yes, wouldn't they? Peanuts and video games isn't quite what I had in mind, but with company like this, I think it'd still be a good way to spend an evening."

END POST | THE ONE WHO PERSISTS
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:02 pm
Two Gremlins in Italy [Lilynette, Klein] - Page 2 HEADA_Lilynette_06

That smile faltered.

The clear excitement in her expression drained visibly as he nervously spat it all out. Was he technically saying what she wanted? Yes. Was he saying it in the way that she wanted? Not really. He was still going for flattery, but he really wasn't being bold about it. She could SMELL the fear on him and she sighed in disappointment as she knew that, sadly, he wasn't even being unreasonable. She was worlds stronger than him. Was it REALLY so much to ask that she wanted him to grab her ass and be a little bold?

Probably. Ah well.

In the span of an instant, Klein would suddenly feel himself shoved onto his back and straddled by the ex-espada.
"Alright. Well. Thats.....better...I guess. Even if you are being a faggot about it." She murmured, before a smirk spread across her features. "But I guess it's kinda unfair to expect big talk outta a little guy like you." She leaned down, staring him in the eyes and sitting down firmly, menace slowly pouring into that smile of hers as she did.

"But that's alright. We got all night to fix that don't we?~"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum