Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Work And No Play [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999All Work And No Play [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

All Work And No Play [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty Re: All Work And No Play [Hono, Makoto]

Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:43 am
All Work And No Play [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Header5

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Well, disgracing yourself like that for information is not exactly the tact I'd take, we're not of the Fifth Division after all. Though if that is your preference."

Makoto chided her while looking back around, so their target was supposedly called Jiro and he wore bandanas. That seemed a little too good to be true, the local Sakutaiso would surely have responded if they knew what the culprit's identity was.

"Are you sure the culprit's name was Jiro?"

She asked with her stern red eyes pushing down onto Hono's own golden ones. Makoto was not exactly renown for enjoying a wild goose chase and in a way she was testing Hono here. It wasn't like she had just stood around doing nothing and her own brief chat had yielded enough details to cross-reference with her subordiante. They had practically stammered them out to her, she was pretty used to it at this point in this particular district.

ASPIRING PARAGON | END POST

All Work And No Play [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
All Work And No Play [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTAll Work And No Play [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADAll Work And No Play [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Work And No Play [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0All Work And No Play [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

All Work And No Play [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty Re: All Work And No Play [Hono, Makoto]

Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:44 am

All Work And No Play [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 225

Well, it seems Makoto wasn’t a fan of Hono’s acting. Thought who could blame her? Anyone who knew Hono knew how fake that act was, but thankfully that old man didn’t know her!

“Hey come on Makoto~ you know my acting was flawless~” she cleared her throat doing a classic young scared girl voice, “I’m just a witty scared girl…” she would soon chuckle. “You can get a lot of information with your looks you know…” Hono would point at Makoto’s chest. “I mean you’re a really attractive lady. Sure you could use that feminine charm…” Hono was being bold huh? Well that was just a sign she liked Makoto and felt open.

“Well there isn’t really any hard evidence, if I find out that old fuck lied I’ll make sure to teach him a lesson…” she grumbled to herself. “You got any leads? I mean any lead is good right? If you got a different name we can at least find out if they’re similar at all.” She saw Makoto’s point, the testimonial of one guy isn’t exactly full proof.

“I’ll tell you I sure as hell am not leaving till I find this guy…” while speaking to Makoto, Hono would scan the area, at least what she could see, and look for any shady individuals or anyone with a bandana of some kind.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Work And No Play [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999All Work And No Play [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:58 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

"We are shinigami, these people are hardly as dense to think we are so incapable. These black robes distinguish you as someone who has the power to protect others, if you go around acting like you are weak and meek you dishonour yourself and everyone else that wears the shihakusho."

She shot back, ignoring the comment about her being attractive. Maybe that was the case but around these districts that was not it. She had cursed features as far as these people were concerned like a ghost haunting them.

"Well if you're looking for Jiro, you're only going to find a corpse. He's the victim and the gang is known for wearing bandanas."

Makoto explained while continuing her walk and gesturing to have Hono follow along. Her eyes shifting between the denizens of the districts and seeking out anyone that looked suspicious, ideally with a bandana on as well but it was annoying to try and avoid eye contact while she scanned them.

All Work And No Play [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTAll Work And No Play [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADAll Work And No Play [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Work And No Play [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0All Work And No Play [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:58 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 125

At first Hono didn't really understand Makoto, but it did make sense, she would take her vice-captains words to heart and think about it. "Right. I understand..." she spoke in a serious voice, looking away a bit embarrassed. Though that didn't last for long, as once she regained her composer she was back to good old Hono.

Well damnit, at least her bandana lead was correct. The pink-haired Shinigami would walk beside Makoto also watching for any activity. Though Hono would attempt to strike up another conversation. "You uh. Got any family? Siblings?" Was that appropriate to ask while on a murder case? Well Hono couldn't take it back.

"You know anything else about this gang? I mean you really haven't told me THAT much..."

Coding in Template By:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:54 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

"They were good parents."

She answered plainly, it was solemn enough to convey that her family was dead but she didn't leave it open to continue inquiring. If she had tried to dodge it then maybe her partner would try to capitalise and keep pushing out of ignorance. For the vice-captain though she had no intention of retelling painful memories.

"They wear them on their biceps, they tend to hang around later in the evening around bars. Aside from that I didn't exactly get a name."

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:16 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 116

Were? Yikes, well that gave Hono a good idea of what Makoto's family life was like, dead. Well she knew not to bring up the family. Hono would shrug, and return to the mission at hand. "You know~ Glad you're my vice-captain Makoto~" Hono would shoot a compliment, giving a soft laugh as she tapped her chin letting herself process what information Makoto gave. "Well, wait and go to the bar, if we go there before they usually arrive we could scare em off..." She explained. "At least, I think that's a good idea? You got any suggestions?" She would tap her chin, watching Makoto. Since she was more experienced, she might have a better idea.

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum