Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Papers, Wet and Red (Asami/Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Papers, Wet and Red (Asami/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Papers, Wet and Red (Asami/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty Re: Papers, Wet and Red (Asami/Elyss)

Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:17 pm
Papers, Wet and Red (Asami/Elyss) - Page 2 Unknown

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Then you understand that you shouldn't be working right now."

Her conclusion to this matter, Elyss nodded her head. Her smile had faded back to her usual stoic expression, arms folded over her chest. With a slight lean in her stature, Elyss definitely gave the air of a woman about to tell someone off. However, she merely stared, watching how Asami physically reacted to her words, but the other woman wouldn't get to speak as Elyss continued.

"I don't care what anyone else says. You deserve some time for yourself; time to stop trying to distract and bury your problems."

END POST | Red

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Papers, Wet and Red (Asami/Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Papers, Wet and Red (Asami/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Papers, Wet and Red (Asami/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty Re: Papers, Wet and Red (Asami/Elyss)

Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:10 pm

Papers, Wet and Red (Asami/Elyss) - Page 2 FcP4jBQ

Furukawa Asami | Officer of the 5th

"So I should just sit at home, alone with my thoughts? No thank you."

Her eyes narrowed before they fell. Not that she could not hold Elyss' gaze if she wanted to, but Asami did not want her to think that she was frustrated with her when the problem was with herself. She was not competent enough to work at her usual level, but at least it was a welcome distraction from the void of nothingness and all the introspection that allowed.

"These problems will go away in time. Time that I have no intention of wasting by being stagnant. I-- I should get back to training."

She stood, forcing herself to her feet with both hands planted upon the desk between them, and genuinely had to focus on holding back the tears. Slowly, she ambled around the desk. Placing herself on the same side as Elyss as she tried once more to get a measure of why she was doing this. It was easier to avoid confrontation, to bury it all away, but deep down she knew that wasn't helping. So what would help her? If Elyss could pull her apart so easily then what was stopping everyone else?

Cold And Uncalculating | END POST
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:53 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Who said anything about sitting at home?"

Elyss is a woman of force, whether deemed necessary or not. Asami's poor attempt at escaping the situation was just that: poor. It took but a measly flick of the wrist for Elyss to push Asami between the desk and her. Running away solved nothing. Elyss knows that best. One look, and the redhead easily made out the hints of tears.

"There's no point in training if you can't focus. You'll only make yourself worse. One mistake, maybe a hand out of place or just a bad pose, and you've become even more useless. You're going to Earth, a week-long vacation to get some bearing of how to press your way forward, got it?"

END POST | Red

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:00 am

Asami had expected that Elyss had more to her remark than to just stand there and take no for an answer, she had not expected the response to be physical. It was not a hard push, but it was enough to move her into the position that Elyss wanted her - between the desk and the redhead. Crimson eyes went wide as they met, an unbridled air of surprise taking over from whatever else had come before it.

"A vacation? And what am I to do down in the Realm of the Living? Sip at cocktails on a beach by myself?"

She was rising to the provocation, it seemed. How very unladylike of her. And yet this was what the Head of the Furukawa's had become, the pitiful woman the scorned her fate and languished upon a single mistake. Though now perhaps it was more than a single one. Even still, a hand rose up with its index finger extended and prodded itself in Elyss' direction.

"At least when I train I can empty my head. Then I don't have to think about Kyo. Or myself. Or our damn familial pride and why that would always have driven us apart!"

At that outburst, quite unlike herself, Asami's cheeks flushed with colour. She was not the type to gossip, nor to expose her personal life in such an unseemly way, and yet she found herself opening up to the first woman that stopped by are dared to tell her that she was not doing okay.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:21 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Wow. There it is. Elyss wasn't sure if she'd ever get it from Asami. She wasn't sure if she'd ever get it at all, but here it is, laid bare. Elyss doesn't really get all the crap with names and Nobility and whatever, but she can understand that it's important to others. She knows herself as Elyss, and a name change could never take that away from her.

"Then this isn't a problem that'll ever go away, Asami. The next man, and then the next, and the next. The pride of your family will be something that'll always weigh on you. Running, trying to drown it, it's not going to help at all in the long run. You have to, no, you need to face this head on. Whatever kind of finale you come to at the end, will be your decision, but you have to get there."

Elyss doesn't really care for the show Asami put on. She only cared about helping the woman get out of her own crippling shell.

END POST | Red

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:42 am

“You think they’re all like that then? That every man would not be able to bear the shame of his children taking his partner’s name?”

Asami was already in the thick of it now, if she had cared enough not to share the intimate details then she would have cared enough to avoid getting into this situation entirely. Perhaps Elyss had more experience than her in these matters, concerning the nature of men, but she was also not working with a complete picture. And besides, how was she to understand the minutia of it? There were so few other women in her position, and the one that she might once have dared to consult had found a different path to happiness.

“So how do I confront that head on? What finale is there to come from following that path? Am I that undesirable?”

Crimson eyes burned as hot as her cheeks, an unsettling amount of emotion written on such usually passive and unassuming features. She glared at Elyss, who had compromised her so, and wondered whether this was what she had planned to do. From slowly building up the tension, to calling her out so plainly.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:56 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Not every man is like Kyo. Some would love to take your name. It's impossible to tell you about men when they come in every flavor just like us women."

Elyss shook her head, seeing how Asami seemed to be taking this the wrong way. The solution isn't finding the perfect man for your needs, but anything else wouldn't be a solution either, huh? That's just the complexity of Nobles. Honestly, it's no different from the real old days when people married off their children and stuff, but wasn't that found to be outdated and unrealistic to human nature? Mmm...

"There is simply no good answer to your problem. Not one that you'll enjoy anyway, but it's not really about liking the answer sometimes. Sometimes it's just accepting that life is what it is and learning to grow from the experience. That's why you need to go take a break. You'll never figure anything out worrying about all these papers and stuff."

END POST | Red
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:30 am

Asami knew all too well that there were plenty more men out there. That many of them would not see any issue with taking her family name and all that came with that. But the issue was not really with her future, it was why she felt sluggish right now. Why she had been so weak as to let one man break her in two?

"Of course, there aren't any nice answers. This is just something that will fade away in time, and I must endure until then. What else is there to figure out? Retreading what has happened will only encourage me to wallow in that sadness further, so a break sounds like the worst thing for me right now."

She sighed, softly, and went to stand on her own again. The momentary emotion had already begun to fade, her reddened cheeks now turning back to normal as she strayed from Elyss' gaze. It had all been so anticlimactic in the end, nothing of use having come from any of it. Just like usual.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:16 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Hmm? That's wishful thinking, hoping it'll just fade in the end. Even the smallest of things, if not understood, can lead to future consequences. Think about that as you let it fade into the background. There's a reason you're all torn up about this, and if you think it'll just go away..."

She sighed. Well, that's all she can say about it. Asami will either get over it or suffer for however long it takes for her to realize why it pained her the way it did. Maybe it's just normal. Maybe it's not. What a disgustingly dutiful woman. It's like looking in a mirror.

"Well, anyway. I've spent too much time preaching. I best get back. If ya ever need that vacation, just leave a note."

Turning away, Elyss began her way towards the door. It's not her place to force people to think about this kind of stuff. She can only recommend it.

END POST | Red
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:57 pm

If this was what wishful thinking was meant to be, Asami could not help but wonder why Elyss thought she would wish to put herself through this anguish. No. Wishful thinking was expecting him to come bursting through that door and say that everything was going to be alright. But she didn’t want that, because she knew that he didn’t want it and she had not wanted to be the one making him bend.

But still, her hardening gaze softened once more at that sigh. Elyss had not been forced to come here. She had offered her advice and, even if Asami disagreed with most of it, the effort was appreciated. She certainly hadn’t earned such a levelheaded conversation. So, as Elyss turned to leave, a hand reached out to rest on her shoulder. Not a tight grip or anything so dramatic, easily avoided or shook out of, but offered all the same.

“Thanks for stopping by, Elyss. And for the advice. I… I will try not put you in such a position again and, if you ever need me to return the favour on the paperwork front, you can always call.”

Uncharacteristically informal words perhaps, but Asami was in an uncharacteristic mood. There was more she would have to mull over in the near future, it was certainly strange to admit that one of those was her sudden respect for a woman she might have misjudged.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum