Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] - Page 2 Empty Re: Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen]

Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:13 am
Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] - Page 2 HEADER__PRIME_astolfo_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_ikemeru19__d8e96683d91f56fa79a42c6357541176

Igen chuckled a bit and waved his hand. "It's no problem, I don't wanna hold you up uh... I didn't stop you when you were on your way to anything did I?" He asked a bit sheepishly, realizing he might be holding her up. After all he didn't want to be anuisance. Well, not currently anyway, he didn't quite know Nao well enough to show that impish side of himself.

All the same he tilted his head a bit as she described it. "What is it built on? Does it have any particular style it focuses on?" He asked, his eyes promptly lighting up as he became curious about this martial art of hers. It was one thing to know it was unique, but DOUBLE interesting that she created it herself!

When she asked about HIM however.... he got a bit sheepish. "Oh uh... I guess? I don't really know to be honest. I don't really go on a lot of dates or anything. Uh...." He paused. what WAS he really known for? "I dunno. I guess I don't really think about that kinda stuff. If people like me they like me. I don't really worry about why."
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] - Page 2 Empty Re: Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen]

Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:22 am
Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] - Page 2 Nao-header2
SAWACHIKA NAO | GOD SPEAR

"Huh? Not really, I was just going to go do some kintsugi but it's not like I'm in a rush to do it. You can come if you want."

Now he was getting into a topic she liked. She put her arms under her chest and puffed it out a bit with pride. She always liked talking about her Sanzen Koken.

"It's a mix of traditional martial skills, I guess it's kinda like Hakuda but it's definitely not stuff you'd learn in the academy. The whole school's made based on what I picked up from mum and dad with my own hard work."

That was how it came to be, now to give him the philosophy behind it. That's all he would get, Nao had no interest of giving him the mechanics behind her school lest he try and take her own ideas. That was her biggest achievement in her head.

"My Sanzen Koken is designed to attack a person's body, mind and spirit simultaneously."

END POST

Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTSkill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADSkill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:49 pm
Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] - Page 2 HEADER__PRIME_astolfo_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_ikemeru19__d8e96683d91f56fa79a42c6357541176

Igen blinked owlishly, Kintsugi? Did the Sawachika family just HAVE gold paint lying around for that kinda thing. Sheesh, guess that was a noble family for ya. He rubbed the back of his neck and nodded. "Ah, alright. Well as long as you're not being held up..." He murmured. Though thankfully he wouldn't have to think about the subject for long. His eyes lighting up as Nao started to explain her.....uh...martial art?

The Mind? He couldn't help but imagine her doing kung fu, wile also doing magic tricks to confuse her enemies. But uh... that probably wasn't what she meant.

"Huh.. .and how do you manage to do that?" He murmured, intrigued would be an understatement at this point. If nothing else she'd certainly gotten his attention with the subject. Sure, he knew somehow how to mend the body and the spirit, that was just a basic part of Kaido. But healing someone's mind? THAT was high level stuff. Not to mention ...dangerous. Was it really okay for this woman to be damaging people mentally with her martial arts? But he kept such concerns to himself for now, it was entirely possible that her arts were hardly so ...permanently damaging as he imagined.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:11 pm

"How do I do that?"

Nao parroted him while she raised an eye. Well since he'd asked she'd give him a demonstration but as far as explanations go, there would be none to speak of. So she took up her stance and locked eyes on his solar plexus - she wasn't trying to break anything here.

"San-zan Ko-ken: Kosou."

She thrust her open palm at his solar plexus, the moment her hand touched his stomach he'd feel the strength of her blow through his body, the vigour of her fighting spirit through her reiatsu to attack his thoughts like she'd just flexed reiatsu with killing intent and finally the pure concetration of her reiatsu to pierce a reiatsu defence.

Nao held back though, she was just trying to convey the feeling. Quite simple but by simultaneously using all facets of her reiatsu and martial skill you could accomplish a powerful blow which the target would feel like they've been struck on three different levels from one attack.

That was the philosophy of the Sanzan Koken.

END POST

Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTSkill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADSkill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:35 pm
Skill Diff vs Height Diff [Nao, Igen] - Page 2 HEADER_22-1_3a-16

Igen was a sturdy guy. He didn't really HAVE a lot of other traits that made him stand out, he wasn't super fast. He wasn't super strong. He was an alright fighter. But he was nice and tough. He was able to take physical attacks like a damn tank. However, with what Nao hit him with, his head suddenly SPUN, that sudden oppressive pressure causing him to almost crumple on the spot as he barely caught himself from hitting the ground. His eyes dulating out of focus as he RETCHED, almost puking on the spot as he reeled from the sensation. Sweating profusely as he clutched his chest and wheezed.

Whew shit, thank goodness Kyo hadn't been around to see this, Igen looked uncool enough around Kyo as it were! All the same, Igen would try to smile through that spinning nausea and gave Nao a thumbs up. "Super cool. Very..... alright.... That's.... weird." He croaked out, still having not caught his breath as he .... took a moment to try and get himself together.

Yea. Igen may have been a physical tank. But spiritually and mentally? He was kinda weaksauce.
Also he learned literally nothing about how her ability worked, but he sure as hell wasn't gonna ask her to do that again. WOOF.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:41 pm

"I hope you liked it, I'm pretty proud of my hard work paying off with it. I can do that with my spear too."

For Nao the naginata just increased her range, Sanzan Koken could be used with her body but when she wielded her polearm she trained day and night to make sure that it felt as natural to her as her arm. Still he looked pretty beat up and didn't handle it well, it's a good thing she hadn't put all her effort into it.

"Hey, Igen? You good?"

Ah crud. She'd done it again, hopefully he didn't tell on her or anything. It's not like she meant to hit him this bad with it.

END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:56 pm

He had no goddamn idea how she did what she did, as well..he kinda hadn't expected her to just...DO IT to him! But he smiled and waved her off. "Y-ya, it was cool." He assured her. TECHNICALLY not lying. He slowly peeled himself up off the ground and grunted. "Y-yep......alright nope. Oh jeez I feel like I'm gonna puke. Is this normal?" He asked with a nervous chuckle, still kinda hunched over, but at the very least he wasn't crumpled on the ground like some kinda wimp!

YYYYEP! Just smile through the pain and nausea! He briefly started to straighten his back, before a lance of pain coursed through him and he ...allowed his shoulders to slump forward again. Oh fuck....rgh.. Alrighty Igen, pull yourself together. He took a deep breath, calming himself. THAT BITCH!!

Wh-

He blinked, STARTLED slightly. And in an instant, he rexognized that voice. The voice that had spoken up during his fight with Ai. What the fuck? For just a moment, Igen would kinda, stare off into space, distracted by the voice which quieted back down. "I uh.... think we'll leave it at that. Woof. I need to sit down." He murmured, and hobbled his way over to a rock and promptly sat on it, waiting for his head to stop spinnin.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:20 am

"Little bit, didn't expect to whack ya so hard. Mum and Dad said you did pretty good so I didn't hold back as much as I'd normally."

Damn. He was really shook by it, right? She walked over to him when he took a seat and pat him on the back in the best kind of comfort she knew, give 'em a good old pat and back rub.

"You want somethin' to drink, big guy?"

END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:47 am

Igen coughed just a bit and waved a hand. "Yea, I get beat up a lot so I'm pretty sturdy. Just not used to having the other two get attacked." He croaked, slowly peeling himself off the ground and letting out a bit of a sigh. Whew. "Well dang. I was excited to fight another member of the Sawachika, but uh...I don't think I even have the energy for that." He chuckled with a sheepish smile, now a little more steady on his feet.

"Nah that's alright, I'm sure Kyo probably has a bunch of tea on hand. Once I get to the Estate I'll be good." He assured her with a bright grin, already starting to recover it seemed! Well, enough to stand and walk at least. "Thank you for showing me the technique though! Just uh..... maybe I'll pass on seeing it again in the future." He added with a chuckle.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:56 am

"Ah, put it up big guy. You'll straighten out real good with a bit of guts and hard work. One day you show me your cool things that you make too, alright? Also don't let Kyo push you around for getting thumped by my Sanzan Koken or I'll beat him up again, 'kay?"

She cheered and gave Igen another quick pat on the back to show her approval of his spunk. Yeah, he was a good lad this one. Not as tough as she expected but people had room to grow and that was good. Nao however turned to leave the lad to gather himself.

"Well. Gonna go do some kintsugi now Igen. Have fun with Kyo!"

And off she went to go do some artistry. The finer craftsmanship that required care and patience which she pursued to balance out her more demanding work of building structures. That was the dichotomy of yin and yang after all.

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum