Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle] Left_bar_bleue0/0A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle] Empty A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle]

Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:26 am
A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle] PROFILE_a3fa4cb9b11b2fbef423e782c8907cf6

Well. By now in her life she was used to the doctors being confused out of their minds. And well.... for the first time...she was ...somewhat...right along with them. She was also a bit ...shellshocked.

IT all didn't feel real. After having been... puking up blood for almost a week and a half. And now... here she was. Sitting in a wheelchair in the cool autumn breeze, all set and ready for discharge. She'd texted Candice but ....it occurred to her that maybe she should have called instead. Maybe she didn't even get her text yet.

So she pulled out her phone and rang the woman up, clearing her throat a bit when she heard her answer and promptly smiled as she spoke a bit sheepishly.

"Hey Candy. It's me Giselle. Was wonderin if you wouldn't mind meeting me at the hospital. I want to see you. " She ....didn't explain. Aafter all, it ... was a lot to explain. It'd be easier if they met face to face, and then she could explain...that...well. She'd do her best to explain why it was she was free to head home.

And well. Then there'd be other things to talk about.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle] Left_bar_bleue0/0A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle] Empty Re: A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle]

Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:28 pm

A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle] IeJggD0

Candice Catnipp | Heiress Extraordinaire

Candi had been in the process of getting ready to head over to see Giselle when the text arrived, she assumed that it was just an update. There was still a little time before visitation hours and, after her multiple debacles with the staff during the first few days of her stay, she was on thin enough ice to have to care about those things. The sound of the phone ringing was enough to send her scooting over to the desk as her fingers tried to work the touch screen whilst also holding her outfit together. It was a delicate game, but she was quite dextrous when it mattered.

"I wanna see you too, Z, but the nurses get pissy at me if I sneak into your room outta hours."

She teased, all too happy to hear that Giselle sounded mostly cognisant today. There had been some tough days lately, the ones where she just sat at the side of the bed and held onto her hand for hours on end, but at least today it might be a little different.

"But if you really want me to then I can. Just gimme a few minutes to get dressed, 'kay?"

Calling down the thunder | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:54 pm

Giselle chuckled softly at that and gave a gentle smile. Certainly Candice's.....endeavors with the nurses had been interesting to hear about. Especially seeing how Candice was actually capitulating. It was .... cute. But she kept that to herself. "Oh yea? Well don't worry about it. Drive on over and I'll see you soon." She chuckled, a little...excitement welling up in her as she and Candice said their 'I love yous' and eventually hung up. A soft....slow sigh escaping Giselle as she .... smiled a bit to herself. Opening her eyes and then looking out to the cul de sac where Candice would be driving up soon to ....quite the surprise indeed.

She knew Candice might be a little startled. But this ..... THIS was a GOOD surprise. And she wanted to enjoy it. She looked down at her legs and lightly kicked her feet. It felt light.... she'd lost a lot of weight puking up so much blood, but nothing that couldn't be fixed in time.

Time.

It was strange... to feel like she suddenly had SO much time, and still, so much less than she had before. A weird mix of ....scary and grateful. But she didn't have to worry about that. She wouldn't ave to worry for a LONG time. Right now, all she cared about was seeing Candice. And getting the hell out of this hospital.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:34 am

A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle] IeJggD0

Candi didn’t know exactly what Giselle meant by saying not to worry about things. Maybe she had found a better way for her to sneak in, but she also didn’t really tell her much so she was left in the dark on that. Regardless, it wasn’t like she was not going to go over right away anyway.

Meandering back into the next room, she finished buttoning up her shirt and spared a moment to ruffle the black-and red hair of the girl that was still sprawled out on the couch. Candi’s lips curled into a wry smile as they responded to her touch, but she tutted at them for attempting to move with those casts on. She’d be back in a few hours anyway, probably. It was hard to stay away really.

The car ride over was a quick one, though she did spend it mostly wondering what exactly she was in for. She’d been in contact with some Swiss doctors back home, a couple would be flying out in the next couple of days to consult on Giselle’s case and see what could be done. So that was good news, at least then they’d have a picture of what the next few months looked like.

As the car pulled up to the hospital, Candi found her gaze drifting to a woman sat outside in a wheelchair. A slight little thing, she had that same raven black hair that Giselle did. In fact, she looked a lot like Giselle. It was Giselle…? What was she doing out of her room?

Candi practically tumbled out of the car as soon as it stopped moving, most of her usual elegance already lost to the rush. She thundered over to the woman, heels clicking rapidly against the sidewalk, as her expression lingered somewhere between anger and confusion. As soon as she was close enough, a hundred questions began to pour from her lips.

“What are you doing out here, Z? Do we need to get you back inside? Are you cold? Did they just leave you out here? Ugh, I knew those nurses weren’t all that—“

Calling down the thunder | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:34 am

Seeing Candice suddenly clambering out of the car, it made Giselle suddenly light up, smiling as she watched the ....confusion? Oh right, she supposed Candice probably wasn't like.... used to this shit. She tried not to laugh as Candice suddenly bolted over to her and Giselle gave a little chuckle as she gestured to the bag next to herwheelchair. Mostly ewmpty, just with one or two things in it, as well as some paper. "Well damn Candice you never got someone out of the hospital before?" She chuckled, before she gently grabbed the cane next to her wheelchair and then grabbed the bag. She slowly rose up, that lone would probably surprise Candice. Giselle has been sortof on and off, but standing straight up had alawys gotten her dizzy and ready to fall down.

She'd raise a hand, knowing Candice would freak out a bit at first. Before slowly standing up completely straight, and walking over to Candice, smiling up at the blonde woman before raising up that clear plastic bag, and showing off the papers inside. 'Instructions for Discharge'.

"Candice..... they brought me out here for discharge. Its.... It's a long story. But....it's over....I'm gonna be okay." She noted softly, and gently raised the back up to slip the arm holding it around Candice's waist. Hugging her. "I figured if I just told you, you'd think I was giving up and refuse to come get me. But now you can see, ye?" She pointed out with a nice big grin. Trying to ignore the tears welling up.

This was it. She was fine......she was FREE.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:10 am

A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle] EBtS7Kd

The confusion written upon Candi's face only compounded as she looked down at the bags and the discharge papers. It didn't make any sense, Giselle had said herself that she wasn't getting any better and that her usual healing wasn't working, so why would she be getting discharged?

"I... You..."

The words struggled to come, because there were so many and so few all at the same time. Was this a miracle, a gift from the higher realms? A trick perhaps, a vicious illusion spun by the cruellest of dreams? She pinched herself just to be sure, but this felt oh so real. And then suddenly Giselle was standing, she was walking towards her, and, though it was only a few short steps, it was more than Candi had seen her do since her relapse.

"You're gonna be okay? Like, really okay?"

Her arms wrapped around Giselle as she was in turn captured by an embrace, and then suddenly it was all too much for the Heiress. The tears came in earnest, falling down onto her chest and Giselle in equal measure. She didn't know what this all meant, she didn't know what this would all mean, but she had been trying to come to terms with the fact that she might never get a chance like this again and suddenly it was right here in her arms.

She Strikes Twice | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:39 am

Giselle couldn't help but snort just a little and wrap her arm as best she could around Candice, but once she heart those tears starting to well up, she cursed under her breath and kissed her. A soft, brief thing to try and lure her out from crying. "Yea, I'm gonna be alright Candice. No more puking, no more ....all this shit. It's....well.... let's just say it's actually a little complicated. Cmon lets get in the car, and I'll explain to you on the way home okay? I wanna get the hell outta this hospital gown." She chuckled. Of course she had a jacket on ontop of it so that she didn't freeze, but she still wasn't in nromal clothing. A hospital gown, a jacket, and some scrub pants that one of the nurses got for her so that she wasn't all free and breezy downstairs.

Gently, Giselle would guide Candice to the car and slip into the side passenger seat. More than happy to wipe Candice's tears with her wrist so that she could take a moment to collect herself. She didn't rush her though, and she knew that Candice would have a lot going through her head. She honestly had felt the same when it first happened. But if nothing else, now they had plenty of time for explanations and shit.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:17 pm

A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle] EBtS7Kd

Of course, she kissed her back, as brief of a thing as it was, and that did bring the tears to a stop. But there was still an expression of utter bewilderment that Giselle had failed to truly assuage with her words so far. Her actions spoke loudly, certainly, but Candi didn't even understand how those actions were possible. She laughed too, if only because she was following Giselle's lead and had no idea what else to really do.

"Alright, alright. Yeah, let's get out of here."

Letting herself be shuffled back towards the car, she slid into the driver's seat and waited. It wasn't like she was in a fit state to go anywhere right now anyway, as Giselle reached across to bat at the tear stains that ruined her freshly made-up face. It took one deep breath, and then a second, flushing all that confusion from her system to dig at the happiness that lay buried beneath. Because she was happy to see Giselle doing so well, and that didn't change even if she had been healed by some miracle.

"So. You're up and walking around and all fixed up. What the hell happened?"

She Strikes Twice | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:37 pm

Giselle lingered, thankful for the ability to kiss Candice without having to worry about the sudden taste of blood. And well... the look on Candice's face was kinda expected. She'd been looking down the barrel last time they spoke, and frankly even SHE had been a little surprised by how things had turned out. Once they were in the car, Giselle gave a soft sigh of relief, relaxing into her seat and taking a moment to enjoy the warm seat before Candice spoke up.

Whew. Alright well that was... a doozy to go over. She rubbed the back of her neck, thinking it over. "IT's.... hmmm. This would be easier if you knew a bit more about shinigami. So .... Every person has their own sortof....soul...palace inside of them. A little bubble. Think of it like..... your inner mind. But in your soul. IT's like a kinda representation. Shinigami call it their Inner World. And by meditating with their swords, they can even kinda...insert their mind into it and kinda fuck around. When a shinigami has their little...like...arguments or whatever they do. They do that shit in their internal world. Most other people don't really interact with theirs unless something is fucking around in there." She explained, trying to ....keep things simple.

"You know I'm an old timer yea? Well I was part of a ....group of very unusual quincy. We had our powers gifted to us by a man named Yhwacht. Ancient Quincy fuckboy who tried to take down the Gotei. I was stillborn, and he visited my parents and brought me to life, making me a quincy in the process. When he did that, he kinda...shaved off a bit of his soul and used it to kinda..patch mine up. And as a result. I kinda had a little....Mini Yhwacht that lived inside my soul. That kinda represented my powers as a Quincy. Uh... it's... a really long story. Honestly I never even told anyone about him because well. He's kinda the reason the quincy were almost wiped out. And he was a pretty fucking powerful guy. You uh...with me so far?" She asked, glancing back to Canidce.

She understood it was...well.. a LOT to dump on the woman, so she was trying to pace it all out. Laying the groundwork, at least until she got to the more relevant information. She could have just...handwaved it. Given a kinda tldr. But Candice.... she'd been .... she'd been something. Through this whole process....sticking with her. Candice had earned so much more than just a breeze over. She wanted to tell her everything.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:19 pm

A New Leaf [Candice, Giselle] D4ZuBdB

"Wait why do we need to know about Shinigami and stuff? Like, I get all that but also don't know why it's relevant. We aren't Shinigami, we're humans that got a little messed up along the way. Is that what they do?"

Candi was trying earnestly to keep up with what Giselle was saying but it was all quite a lot to come out of nowhere. She had expected this to be a medical explanation, not a spiritual one. Or maybe a little bit spiritual but like not to the level of delving into the esoteric history of the Quincy race. There were more questions that came to mind, but they only further took them away from the point of all this. Giselle. It wasn't like she really cared for the deep lore, but it was important enough to Giselle that she was putting so much effort into the explanation that she would listen out of respect.

"Alright, alright, I'm following. So you had a fragment of this really old dude in your 'inner world' because he saved your life when you were a baby. Or, well, before you were even that I guess. And he was really powerful, so what did he do? Did he save you again?"

High Voltage | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum