Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meet the Espada Left_bar_bleue60/100Meet the Espada Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Meet the Espada Empty Meet the Espada

Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Ashlei Clixx

Meet the Espada Sad-emo-anime-girl-1-1-2

~ I've lost all form and unity where has my life gone, I'll bring you doom that you can see, and bring you down to see you bleed ~
Spoiler:
-------------------------------------------------------
Las Noches was strangely silent tonight. It was late in the evening and just coming up to midnight even though the artificial sun in the sky was still shining. That sun never moved and a moon never rised after it and often made people lose track of time as it turned to a late hour. Not that it really mattered to the arrancar that lived in this desert as they were active 24/7 but not with work as they were nothing like the gotei, but with training themselves and their fraccion to defeat anything that came their way. It was the hollows path to fight and it's the one we all follow.

Today was a different day for everyone that had a number below ten on them. This was beacause each one had been called to the Espada meeting room for what was going to be the weirdest reason the Cero Espada had come up with yet: "We havent actually all met face to face. So lets all gather so I can get used to your personalities and picks my favourites" and that message was passed on via a piece of paper with an added smiley face at the end. The one to mail these little papers to each Espada chamber was Ultimos: The Espada guard. He certainly didn't look right holding paper in his gargantuan hands and wearing his huge armour but he did not care. It was his task and so he did it. After slipping all eight papers underneath each door to the Espada's rooms, Ultimos wandered off and casually leapt out of a window. A few seconds later, a huge crash could be heard when he landed and slowly strolled away to his chamber once more.

Now sitting in the Espada meeting room was the Cero Espada as she needed to be early. However, she had been sitting there for the past hour and was feeling really sleepy. Her body wasn't built to stay up later than 9pm as she still had the physical status of a ten year old and took naps every 4 hours. the cero Espada being named Ashlei and adopted by her mother Claire Clixx sat in her throne with one hand clenched into a fist and her cheek resting on it. She was a pretty little girl looking no odler than 18 but was actually 500 years old. SHe wore her usual red blood stained gothic dress that didn't cover her thighs at all and long gothic boots also blood stained. Her hair was the worst of it all as it was red, combed back, but also smothered in blood.

It was as though the girl actually bathed in the stuff and filled a washing machine with her victims bodies and cleaned her clothes like that. It's not exactly true but nobody really knows why their always so bloody. Away from the clothes topic, Ashlei sat in that position looking rather bored as no seats in the room were filled except for hers. Well she wouldn't have even noticed as her eyes were closed and she was snoring but silently...
-------------------------------------------------------

Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meet the Espada Left_bar_bleue0/0Meet the Espada Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Meet the Espada Empty Re: Meet the Espada

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:02 pm
[Dark Kabuto]

"A meeting? Oh great. As if I didn't have better things to do with my time."
With a flick of his fingers, the black armored man ignited the scrap of paper, using his Reishi, turning the letter into nothing but ash and dust. When Ultimos delivered it, he had been leaning against a wall - his room was completely empty, save for a stone slab that maybe was a bed once, but besides that, it was grey and white stone, with him, always awake and armored, inside of it. In fact, it was sheer luck that he was here today - normally, the Primera wasn't known to be one of the most thrustworthy or duty-bound individuals. He never obeyed ANY orders he was given, no matter who gave them.

The door to the room was slammed open - and slowly, not majestic, but simply calm and elegant, the warrior with the yellow shining visor infront of his face made his way to the meeting room. He had no intentions to show any of these lowlifes in his eyes his true face - Ashlei was the only Arrancar alive to be able to claim knowing it. There was not a chance for that to change, since he never deactivated his Resureccion - they didn't even know his real name.
Entering the meeting room, his presence could hardly be felt - while he was in his released state, he currently didn't use any of his powers of it, making it just like a sealed form in terms of presence. Some even said that this WAS his sealed form, since nobody knew for sure.
"You summoned me, Lady Ashlei." He knew the Cero Espada at least good enough to raise his voice to levels able to wake someone up, something you wouldn't notice with anyone else from him. "If you need to talk to me, call me in. Until then, allow me to observe, as always." Without caring for the chairs or taking his seat - nor paying attention to the other Espada - Dark Kabuto simply leaned against the wall right besides the opened door, looking over the entire table. Sitting down here was showing weakness.

Meet the Espada 1zz6irn
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meet the Espada Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Meet the Espada Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:51 am
Meet the Espada Darker-than-black-06-005

Yumesade Shiride

"You are not alone."

Ugh, did she REALLY have to get out of bed for this shit?

That was about what was running through Yumesade's mind as she rolled slowly out from under her sheets to the edge of her bed. She swung her legs over the side and placed them firmly on the ground, stretching her toes out before standing up and lifting her right arm in the air, wrapping her left around the back of her head and grabbing her right bicep, stretching her arm. She yawned, it was going to be one of those morning, eh?

Yume looked down at her espada garb, slight tear in the leg, no real problem. Then again.. maybe she should change? Nah.. But... No, it's nothing to worry about.

Yume tilted her head to the side, her pale pink eyes locked forward as she cracked her neck, trying to get all those after-sleep cramps out. She shook her body, her hair, same color as her eyes, shaking loosely behind her.

Yumesade made her way out the door, not bothering to tie her hair up as she went. Making her way down the stairs of her tower, meeting announcement note in hand. Yume groaned, what could this be about? Bunch of bullshit if you ask her..

Not five minutes later (after a few impatient sonidoes) Yume found herself in front of the doors to the espada meeting room. She pushed them open lazily and strode in, noting the presence of the cero, primeria, and octavo espadas already in the room. She nodded to each of them in turn and strode to the table, pulling her chair back before dropping into it lazily, her well-endowed bust bouncing as she did so. Yume grumbled, why the hell was this even necessary. If this was about something trivial, she was going to murder someone. Unless... could they.. could she have... could they know about Solas? Impossible.. improbable.. but still..

Yume's attitude changed swiftly, she was now on high-alert. Her gaze traveled to the cero espada, then back to the primeria. The octavo was no problem at all, not even worth considering at this point as a possible threat to the safety of that little secret..

Yume turned and smiled half-heartedly at the cero espada, "While I'd rather be in bed, I am here and ready for the meeting." Yume leaned forward, putting her elbows on the table and linking her fingers together, resting her chin on the backs of her fingers, "Can you just tell me what we're going to discuss now? Or do we have to wait for the other deadbeats?" She commented snidely, tapping her foot in impatience.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meet the Espada Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Meet the Espada Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:42 pm
{SPLITTING STAR'S POST FROM THE THREAD AND MOVING TO ARCHIVES SINCE HE HAS DIED IN COMBAT}

Meet the Espada WVMWLOu
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:05 pm
Guillermo woke up in his room, not really injured from his fight with the now-former Octavia Espada. He took a few seconds to shake himself out of that semi-unconscious state he was in every time he’d sleep after fighting, before getting out of bed. The first thing he saw caught his attention, a letter had been slipped under his door...In what universe would someone send him a letter...Breaking through the door would do the same; he’d just answer in a different way. He opened the letter, lying down on his bed as he held it above him, still haven’t completely awakened.

The letter was written by someone he hadn’t met yet, but seemingly was the most powerful member of the Espada at the moment. It said the following : “Heeeeeello

Im gonna need all you Espada to come to the meeting room as soon as possible so we can all have a chat and I get to actually meet you. Those that do not turn up will be killed on sight

have a nice day :D”

Guillermo nearly laughed as he read that, feeling that him getting killed on sight wasn’t something that was possible in his current state, but he did think he had finally found a use to Star’s carcass. He would introduce himself as the new Octavia Espada, throwing the carcass in the middle of the place, so that everyone would know that despite his number being the lowest, he was still someone very powerful, that needed to be treated with respect, rather than to be toyed with, like the corpse had tried to before getting his skull crushed. The Espada dressed himself, and put the former Octavia in a body bag, not wanting the remaining blood to spill on him and his nearly shiny white jacket. Guillermo set off to go to the meeting point, the Espada’s usual meeting room. He only knew where it was, but had never assisted any meeting of the group.

As soon as he entered the room, Guillermo looked around, and saw that three members of the Espada were already around. A small girl that looked like she had been molested for several hours, in bloody clothing, not even remotely close to look like she had taken a shower in the last few days, another girl that didn’t look too happy to be there, and a man who was leaning on a wall, not seemingly caring enough to take a seat at the table.

“I suppose that all of you will be interested in the contents of this bag” Guillermo said as he threw the body bag on the table, so that everyone could hear it crash on the surface and get their attention of that.

“You can call trash disposal later...My new tattoo is more important than that weakling I believe” He said as he took a seat in the chair opposite to the little girl, and placed both feet on the table, while waiting for the other Espada to arrive, and for the ones already there to notice the dead body.

Meet the Espada Bphmizsig

Guillermo - 1-2+ - Cuatro Espada
Ryuuichi "The Flying Dragon" Nakajima - 1-1
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meet the Espada Left_bar_bleue7380/100Meet the Espada Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:00 pm
The shadows...they acted like water. A ripple came across the surface of one in the hallways of Las Noches. From on the shadow, a single female body emerged. Known as Kageboushi, this arrancar was no shadow creature. Her long, silky black hair was neatly cut. Her soft face looked around the room. She mumbled something as she began to walk. This section of Las Noches had no windows or lighting. It had an eerie blue glow about it. As she walked for hours upon hours, she noticed a door that had a yellow light coming out.

She was the fourth Espada...however, she did not have a set room in her mind. Unlike the rest of the Espada, she mainly slept in the hallways. And as she saw the Espada lined up, she remembered a meeting that was planned. However, this is one thing that she did not do. Meetings, required or not, were something that she didn't like to attend. In fact, even though she had recieved notification, she didn't care. She sighed, which was unlike her.

Kageboushi watched as more Espada piled into the room. A diversion was what she needed. Even though the message was...threatening to some, Oichi had a back-up plan in case the Espada ever...strayed from the path she wanted. Using the entrance of other Espada as a distraction, she exited back into the hallways, to continue her roaming.

Tsubine's Character List
Zane
Zane
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meet the Espada Left_bar_bleue56000/40000Meet the Espada Empty_bar_bleue  (56000/40000)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:05 pm
Dellapero Grance was seated on the floor, his back pressing against the wall in the near-pitch black room like he always prefered. His eyes were half-closed, though still able to see throughout the most of the room. As a small slip of paper appeared from below his door, Dellapero sighed to himself, anticipating it to be some type of order. The arrancar pushed his feet against the ground and raised himself back up to his full height of six foot four and walked over to the note on the floor. Bending down, he picked it up and brought it up to his eyes which were now fully opened. The room became slightly lighter due to motion-sensors in the floor and walls that altered the lightning in the room.
Reading the note, it was apparent that the overall message was, as expected, a order to come to the next Espada meeting. The time was now infact. Dellapero sighed once more and crushed the paper in his hand into a spec the size of only a small peble. He tossed the note over his shoulder and into a large metal can, about three feet in length and width labled " trash " in blood-red ink. The arrancar opened his door, his common overly-calm expression on his face, though to one who could notice even the slighest of details, they would be able to see a hint of annoyance.

Dellapero Grance walked throughout the halls of Las Nochas, his destination being the same as his fellow espada. The arrancar was wearing his normal attire of a black leather jacket that left the middle-section of his chest and stomache bare, black pants that reahced down to his ankles, and a pair of black boots with a steel toe. As the room of meeting where the other espada gathered came into view, the trecera noticed a corpse in the middle if the table before he entered. Seems someone forgot to take out the trash, he thought.
Dellapero entered the room and glanced around briefly at the many who had gathered already. There was four of them so far, meaning six were yet to show up. The arrancar toke his seat at the position farthest away from the other espada. He looked over once more at the Cero Espada herself and asked a simple question, his voice just as calm as his expression as if he didn't even notice the corpse on the table infront of him. "So, what's the occasion for the meeting?"
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:53 am
Diablo Cortar~Segunda Espada
Meet the Espada Alhv9c
~The Cutting Devil~

As with all the other Espada, a note had been slipped under the door to the Segunda's quarters; Diablo Cortar. Unlike the other Espada, however, Diablo had a large pair of wooden doors for his room, similar to what one would expect at a castle (although compared to those doors they would small). Both of the doors held numerous elegantly carved figures, all of Spanish origin, yet had a word written on each door in what appeared to be blood. On the left door was written the word "Sadismo", which is Spanish for Sadism; and on the right door was written the word "masoquismo", which is Spanish for Masochism. While these might have appeared to have been just random words, they were actually the two parts that formed Diablo's aspect of death; Sadomasochism (the presence of Sadism and Masochism in one person). Of course, those two words could also describe the fate of anyone who wandered into Diablo's room without his permission. The doors, however, were not the only unique aspect of The Segunda Espada's room.

Upon entering the room, one's eyes would have to take a moment to adjust, as Diablo had only a single dull light for his entire room. Of course, once their eyes had adjusted to the dim light, they might be horrified of what they saw; the entire room, from floor to ceiling, was covered in blood. If this aspect didn't scare them away in the first few seconds, they would begin to realize that the blood was not haphazardly splattered over the room, but instead was actually in the form of art; beautiful yet macabre portraits, scenes, and rune-like symbols. While they may not have known it, most of the blood was actually Diablo's own; although some of the portraits had been drawn in the blood of others whom Diablo had thought might have "superior" blood for his art. Of course, Diablo had yet to find anyone who had blood any better than his own for his art.

This all, of course, leads us to what Diablo was doing when he received the note. As the paper note was passed under the door, it landed in a very small puddle of blood that had yet to fully "dry". Despite only making a very small sound, it was enough to get Diablo's attention; turning away from a wall to face his doors. As he did so, it was revealed that his left arm had been torn off; laying on the floor in an almost completely used up puddle of blood. In his right hand, Diablo held his own middle finger; the bone sticking out and coming to a sharp point that he used as a stylus to draw with his blood. While it was known to most all the arrancar that knew the Segunda that he had the ability of High Speed Regeneration, Diablo was able to control the rate of his regeneration; able to keep the process off for hours on end. This, of course, was quite useful fir his art.

As he approached the note, Diablo's left arm quickly regenerated; although the sleeve of his outfit was still torn off. Reading the note quickly, Diablo's face showed no sign of emotions at the order; it was merely something that he had to do. Besides, Diablo always preferred these simple and safe orders opposed to the ones that forced him onto the field. Of course, Diablo had already met the Cero Espada, not only having told her of his concerns about their current alliance, but having also gone with her to protect her in Rihiku's absence when she went to meet Kin and was reunited with Claire. Looking down at his outfit, left sleeve torn off and most of it splattered by blood, Diablo decided to change; this being the reason why he was not one of the first Espada to the meeting room despite having received his note second. The reason for changing his clothes was not only aesthetics, but also because he didn't want to get misconstrued as looking for a fight.

After changing, Diablo made his way down from his room to the meeting chamber; his stride seemingly a normal speed as if he was not concerned if he was late or not. Of course, this was really how Diablo always walked and was not a sign of disrespect to the Cero Espada; the normal pace was to make him appear as less of a threat. As Diablo approached the meeting room, however, he noticed another Arrancar also close to the Espada's meeting room. Judging by her reiatsu (while it may have been sealed, there is still a measure that would separate it from the sealed reiatsu's of other Arrancar), he could assume that she was either a higher leveled Fraccion or an Espada; and judging by how she had just left from view from the Espada's meeting room, he chose Espada. While he did find it odd that she would leave before even entering the meeting room, Diablo decided to ignore her, not wishing to get into a fight if he happened to follow her. Quietly turning back to the doors to the meeting room, Diablo quickly used Sonido to appear right before his seat, now standing to Ashlei's left.

"...Lo siento, Señorita Mischevang... I would have arrived sooner... but you caught me in the middle of my... arte..." Diablo said, although his apology might have seemed insincere due to the lack of any emotions in his tone. This, however, was not the case, and since Ashlei had already had conversations with him, Diablo knew that she would not misinterpret this. Of course, that was if she was actually awake. Seeing as she appeared to be asleep, Diablo simply took his seat and crossed his arms, slightly annoyed by the behavior of most of the other Espada. To be honest, Diablo pretty much hated all of the other Espada, or at least as close to hate as he could get, due to their obnoxious arrogance.

~Diablo's Fun Translation Time!~
"Lo siento" = "I am sorry"
"Señorita" = "Miss" (used to refer to a pretty and/or young lady)
"arte" = "art"

Meet the Espada 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meet the Espada Left_bar_bleue60/100Meet the Espada Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Mon May 23, 2011 3:53 pm
Archived
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum