Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fiery Lioness meets Cool Lion? [Amaranta | Tento] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fiery Lioness meets Cool Lion? [Amaranta | Tento] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fiery Lioness meets Cool Lion? [Amaranta | Tento] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiery Lioness meets Cool Lion? [Amaranta | Tento]

Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:12 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Fiery Lioness meets Cool Lion? [Amaranta | Tento] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Tento used his other hand, raising it to underneath his chin before rubbing it in a false thoughtfulness. "Hmmmmm. I would take you a lot of places Madam Amaranta. Buuuut, I can only take you one place right now", he said being a bit coy and punctional with emphasis of his words. Welp. She was naturally flirtatious or she was really trying to be coquettish. Big boy hmm? Well, hopefully he could use this to his advantage. Make here willing and happy to move from this place. Would this teasing maiden's bite be enjoyable, or would it be that of a hunter filled with pain? He could not say but he could feel that she had a great possibly of both or one of them.

She seemed to be taking his presence and actions well. But, that was with his limited understanding of Hollows after all. Arrancars was a whole another thing after all. His careful eyes picked up on the unconcealed process that Amaranta's body was going through. It was going gradually and steadily, just how much of a serious injury could she heal from? And how fast could she do if she focused and put her energy inside of it? Either way, by this pace she would be all healed up very rather soon. Hopefully, once it was done, she would not go one hundred and eighty degrees. He really had no sure idea how things would go if that was the case. But, he had some ideas forming in his head. Now the question of if they could work though if it came to it...

What was going through her mind? Boredom. Aggression in a subtle swirl waiting to pounce? Calmness and cheekiness? Who knew? Not Tento. But for him at least he had no animosity. At least in the simple way. He was in opposition of her, she was a Hollow after all and thus his duty was to cleanse her soul. Allowing it to be reborn and flow within the cycle of life and death. Oh if only it could be easy going and nice. Such a draaaaag. What he would give was to just take the day to see the clouds and rest under the sun. Maybe pet that fluffy head of hers and her feline ears. Oh impossibility thinking was amusing. Well, most likely he would get to test himself. He really thought he would not be getting out of this without a scratch.

"Hmmm, little bit of column A, little bit of column B. Either way, I like to call myself a, strong gentlemen", Tento said with a bit of a light hearted tone. Oh why did he not do that really? He could not do it covertly after all. He was still aiming to buy time after all. With words or with actions, if he did that it would be enough. Besides. With her presence and actions, someone would probably come by themselves. Although it would be faster if he did call for back up and ran away to bide time. But. Hmmmm, he just did not chose to but he did not have a solid reason as to why "I would be surprised anyone would be able to run you off. It would be so much more fun to manage to get you to run to someone".

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Fiery Lioness meets Cool Lion? [Amaranta | Tento] - Page 2 Tentos10
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fiery Lioness meets Cool Lion? [Amaranta | Tento] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fiery Lioness meets Cool Lion? [Amaranta | Tento] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fiery Lioness meets Cool Lion? [Amaranta | Tento] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiery Lioness meets Cool Lion? [Amaranta | Tento]

Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:53 pm
Fiery Lioness meets Cool Lion? [Amaranta | Tento] - Page 2 YzPaJLe

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

"Is that so~? My, my, how bold of you, Tento. Do you think you could be the one?"

Amaranta cocked a curious grin at that last comment. The leonine woman found herself slightly humored by his bold comment. Madam, really? There was certainly more to him that met the eye. The flirtatious tradeoffs were pretty amusing, truth be told. It was something she rarely participated in, given her antagonistic disposition, but this had proved to be more entertaining than she intended. Amaranta approached him quietly, looking him over for a moment before creating some distance to look out into the horizon. Her body was in great condition now. Most of the wounds had regenerated where they needed to, and there wasn't anything to hinder her overall ease of movement. In a word, she was feeling quite exquisite. Turning back to Tento, a playful idea formed in her head. A spar to get a feel for this guy's skills. Surely, if he was talking the talk, perhaps he could earn more of her presence with a challenge right?

"I expected a tryhard Shinigami when I first saw you, but you're actually a pretty swell guy. Not attempting to purify or attack me even if it's your duty. Hm... you know what, how about this... I challenge you to a spar. You're a shinigami, so it'd be good for you to see how you hold up against a former Espada, right? if I win, you go back and act like that little clash between me and that bull never happened. I like it here, so I don't need too many of those soul reapers on my tail, even if I love fighting half of ya' and proven I'm the superior one in these parts."

Amaranta' would point towards him, grinning from ear to ear.

"Well, if you win, or at the very least, last long enough and still be left standing... maybe I'll humor ya and spend night on the town going to some place where a bunch of humans won't go "Ahhh, arrancar"," she'd motion a wave with her hands as she chuckled.

"So, what do you say, Tento? Feeling' ambitious tonight?"

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:13 am

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

"Maybe maybe not. But I do believe in the merit of the words, when there is a will there is a way. It would be a challenge in finding what you liked and getting there. Different people and all. I am being a little presumptuous; but I would think that is even more of the case with you being an Arrancar". Good goooood. It was working. Distract her, get her motivated to follow. She was playing on the edge, in more than one way that he knew, but it seems Tento could get this tensed situation away from the populated areas. Game of cat and mouse with his words, shifting and trying to lure. She gave a grin so, still a good progress?

Hand on his hilt still, he eyed Amaranta in her eyes as he gave a soft tilt of his head to the left. Arms in a ready to act state although he kept that laid back smile plastered onto his face. Loose and calm were his muscles, a thing that took a quite a bit of focus with the athletic figure approaching him now. To talk closed? To attack? To try to cause a reaction? Or just buying time... For her body was in great condition now if that was even impossible. Most of her injures healed and her body moved with a sway that hinted at her being unbothered by any lingering injuries she may have acquired.

"Try hard? Well, I guess I could a little if it is requested by a lady. If, she can give me some things as well", Tento said finding it funny that she expected him to be a tryhard Shinigami. By all standards in his mind he was one, and he thought anyone that really knew him would say so as well. But, lets just roll with first impressions. "I will accept your challange proposal, if we can take this away from the city and the souls within its reach", Tento said in an offer. It indeed was an intrest but one that made it really dawnwed on him how bad of a situation this was. She was a former Espada. Not just any Arrancar. A fact that strangely thrilled him, when it came to being able to test himself, it was not about being a Shinigami, it was about who he was as a person and wanted to be. Strong. It was...really all he had now that he was dead, so he wanted to get stronger. Do more. Be a protector.

Thankfully you could do that in ways that were just beyond fighting...

"If you accept that then sure. If you win, I will act like that little scene between you and that bull Hollow never happened", next was taking what she said though fully. That was a big grin on her face as she pointed to him. He could not help that it felt prideful and mischievous too. Daring. "So either way I win hmmmm? Mighty nice of you. I accept", he would said with a nod a grin of his own before thinking. With the chao she had caused, ya know. People running going ahhh, Arrancar. Police and Soul Reapers would be on the way regardless. All he had to do was contain her, and have some fun along the way if he was able to. Just gotta.....not diiiiie. But, she didn't have the aura in one being out for blood, but then again, if he was too weak than that would be bounded to happen by mistake.

"Since you gave the challenge, I shall pick the location if that is fine", he would ask before waiting for a response. If she said yes he would jump into the air, making a platform to be on before hopping away to lead away from the location; finding a nice spot that had no animals, people, or life around beyond nature for quite a bit of distance. Not using flash step or really his speed to travel, a causal pace. There was no need to take time away from the city to go onto alert or for the news to get spread within the Shinigami stations and squads that may be near. If Amaranta said no to him leading the way, well, he would just have to let her lead he guessed. And hope she doesn't take him too much on the wild side.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:32 am

Amaranta accepted his terms without hesitation, nodding assent as she chuckled at his commentary. A win, either way, eh? Well, she supposed it was pretty spectacular to share the glorious presence of a radiant lion. If nothing else, this would definitely prevent any boredom from setting in, and Tento gets to test himself against a former Espada. Since there wasn't any contention on her end, she simply stood beside him, stretching her arms and legs as those blue eyes locked onto him, eager to see the extent of his abilities.

"Heh, I guess you could say that. The way I see it, it's a good way of seeing how you stack up and how far you need to climb that Gotei ladder. If you win, well we spend an evening together and chill. If you lose, you were able to gleam how much you needed to grow. Not bad at all, right? Anyway, enough talk. Lead the way, Tento."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:04 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

"An evening together? My oh my, you know how to layer words to motivate a warrior", he said in a bit of playful riskiness before switching back over to a lighthearted seriousness. "But in seriousness, Its even more so a chance to see into the realm of the upper social stratum of Hollows", abilities sure. But also a wonder of the personalities and moods of the people who held that power who reigned at the top.

As a man that was always happy to please a woman. When Amaranta asked him to lead the way he was more than happy to. Soft honey world terms accepted, she was ready for the challenge, nodding along as she chuckled. The reserved confidence radiating from her and the bit of an ego within unrevealed or unknown to him. If he did know, what would he say about her calling herself a radiant lion?? Hmmmmmm.

Either way, he got a test. One that, hopefully, would bit cause an effect of anything seriously bad to transpire. Beyond that, the end goal of getting her away from the populous would be achieved. People were safe. At least for now. And depending on how this Lioness was, it could continue if she existed within this place, well....if she got the taste of blending in. That would be hard though, fluffy cute ears and that tail really spoke 'not normal. Maaaybe Hollow' ya know.

But in other means they had arrived. A nice piece of land filled with a flowing river and abundant of trees. Nature was around but it seemed no animal life was had in some distance likely due to sensing the two energies. Up in the air Tento was, high up above a spot that had no trees present with a bit of soft soil below. His hand slowly drawing his sword as he turned to Amaranta, "well. Here we are. Let me know when you are madam and decide from there", he said taking a neutral stance. Ready to take an offensive or defensive approach depending on what she did next.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:31 pm

"Be careful, if that's what gets ya motivated, I might turn it up and abuse it to the tenth degree, Tento."

An amusing grin lined Amaranta's lips the moment they set foot into the location where their battle would be taking place. It was a nice plot of land with azure river of water and an abundance of trees. It wasn't particularly the place she would have chosen, but perhaps this man simply loved the tranquil scene that much.

"Just call me Amara, if you want. Madam's cute, but It's not really a term I'm too fond of. In any case, let's get this party started. I hope you're prepared to put your money where your mouth is!"

Kicking off with her right foot, Amaranta came roaring in like a calamitous tornado, swinging her first forward in a straight line to strike at his solar plexus. If he aimed to shift backward and avoid it, Amaranta would carry her stride forward through Sonido to lock her arm around his frame and slam him onto the ground.

END POST

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:59 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

"Oh, I am very sorry. I do not get motivated by abuse", Tento said with a light cheeky grin. "By all means be a challenge, try to use it to your joy as far as you can. Do keep it mind I like things sweet and spicy though. Meals are always more healthy that way I think". By all means, if Amaranta wanted to play games to amuse herself and relief boredom she could as long as she did not get others hurt. Cautious should be done though, she might get more than she could chew.

That boredom was being fed, clearly, since she had that trademark amusing line on her soft lips. The upcurl holding a tempting light to Tento's eyes. Just her and him, it was a nice fit for the location. Open space, room to move, and a bit of calmness that just felt like it provided a tranquil shade to his mind. "Oh? You want me to call you something like that when we are still so informal? A bit forward and calm aren't you. Amara?".

Lowering his center of space when Amaranta kicked off using her right foot, he prepared to meet her head on. As her feline body roared forward like a ravaging tornado, Tento thundered forward like a lightening strike. Pushing out a soft crackle against the ground as he raced forward to throw an upward slash from his right to his left, left leg planted back in a horse like stance. Perhaps barely avoiding the punch to his solar plexus, but if not he would have to eat the full impact of the warm up strike she threw out. If this strike missed or was canceled out and Tento found himself having Amaranta locking her arms around his body and attempt to slam him into the ground. He would not let her do it without some form of resistance. He would kick out his right leg, aiming at bending her left knee while using his left arm to throw an elbow to her head. If she held on she would likely be able to toss him into the ground. However, if she was dazed he would grip her arm and attempt to swing her by the arm to toss her away after spinning her around for a few rotations.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:29 pm

Tento's initial counter was successful. He avoided that straight line punch, but Amaranta didn't expect that elementary strike to land, anyway. Following through with her frame lock, Amaranta kept her arms locked around his firm frame. She grinned at the fierce elbow strike he launched at her head, but Tento was going to learn one thing here today. Amaranta loved the pain, loved to get down and dirty with her opponents, and drag them into her flow of battle. Pure, unrelenting aggression. Appreciating the resistance, Amaranta added some commentary as she held his tall frame in her arms.

"You want sweet and spicy, Tento? I'm sorry, but we're all out of sugar!"

In response to his earlier commentary, Amaranta generated her body within a light shroud of fire as she aimed to lift his body upward and slam him onto the ground. If this action proved successful, she held onto his leg and aimed to drag him along the ground, throwing him forward like a ragdoll.

"C'mon, show me all you got! The flirting's cute, but let me see if there's more bark to you than bite! You want to impress me, right?"

END POST

Ottozeo likes this post

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:07 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Tento managed to dodge that strike to the center of his form, barely really. But still a dodge. Just from the motion and gush of air he could tell that Amaranta had a pretty hefty weight in those blows. EH, he got a good enough guess at that from the fight she had with that Hollow over the water. That dodge did not falter her movements though, she came swift and ready for his actions. wrapping her arms around his rigid frame, he felt the soft yet tone arms of the lioness close in. He threw out an elbow, hoping to daze but she ate that fully. A glemaing smile showing on her canine teeth.

"You want sweet and spicy, Tento? I'm sorry, but we're all out of sugar!"

In all honesty. If this was a spar between friends and not someone he thought was barely on the not kill you list. Or was not about to load a smack down of pain on him. He would have laughed right there and then at her comment. A cheeky grin would have to suffice then! A grin that pratically yelled out. THEN MAKE SOME MORE.

Couldn't really say that with his voice though. Getting slammed into the ground and feeling how HOT Amaranta was really had him with a lost of words. It was a very light one, hurt. But was in all truth a warm up to what he thought she could probably do with that skill. A light hiss came as he was on the ground when she spoke. His white and black garbs holding a light orange color to them now. Altered. But by all means in majority good condition. His body felt every bit of those tingles and WHAM, BAM though.

"Oh its cute? I thought it was a distraction to you", Tento said as he felt the grip on his leg. Well....there goes repositioning himself. "Why else would you be getting Hoooooot", he yelled as he felt his body begin to get dragged. He had two choices here, try to find a way to resist and go with the flow and try to do something. And so. As she drug him against the ground and swung with his sword. Aiming to do a slash at her torso while being moved. It would not stop her action probably. But at least it would let him see how hard her body was.

Ooooffff, he went, flying in the air like a ragdoll. Body flipping before he made a platform to steady himself as he flipped to face back towards Amaranta. If she did not move upon him he would approach. Lunging straight forward, throwing another slash with his sword as a distraction, his main goal was to twist his body from above, aiming a kick to her right shoulder.
, she held onto his leg and aimed to drag him along the ground, throwing him forward like a ragdoll. "Be careful. Temp me too much and I may take a bite", Tento said with a playful yet heavily competitive grin on his face while throwing out his kick!

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:27 am

"Nah, of course not. It just lets me know ya have good tastes, and I personally think men with good tastes deserve to be rewarded, ya know!?"

An exclamation teeming with excitement. She threw him forward like a ragdoll, remaining shrouded in that layer of fire as she shifted from side to side. This is what it was all about for her. The joy of battle, of wagering one's life and staking it all on victory. History is written by the victors, after all. What type of man or woman are you if you don't believe in giving your life even one iota of meaning? Defy that miserable existence! Burn, burn for glory. Supplant your place in the world, go out in a blaze of glory even if you failed. Tento had fire, he had guts, and he was proving to be a mildly entertaining opponent so far.

Even with the forward swing, he used the air like a platform to soar back in for a counterstrike. She shot a fist forward to deflect that kick, while her other fist - shrouded in fire - raced towards his shoulder. Rudimentary though these strikes were, she was not at all aiming to debilitate him. No, that would be no fun. Part of enjoying a meal was savoring every single bite.

"Oh, please do help yourself, Tento. Bite as much as you like. I just hope you can deal with the heat!!!"

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum