Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day at the Beach [Eliane, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Day at the Beach [Eliane, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

A Day at the Beach [Eliane, Safira] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day at the Beach [Eliane, Safira]

Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:24 pm
A Day at the Beach [Eliane, Safira] - Page 2 Beach-header
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"A cut of your profits, access to your resources and in return I will share my connections with you, grant you access to my facilities. Results are wonderful but collateral is just as important too. I would hate to have to make you into little pieces to make up my losses or force you into undesireable work."

Eliane's organs, her body, whatever it took to recover those losses if their little scheme fell through. Having all the wealth and influence in the world was wonderful but Safira knew one could never underestimate the value of being able to flex the power of your soul to wrap others around your finger and from that power you could grow a sacturary where the others followed.

"Does that sound agreeable?"

She asked while adjusting her stray locks of hair. Maybe the flowers were a bit too much but it was an eyecatch for a reason.

BEACH EPISODE | END POST

A Day at the Beach [Eliane, Safira] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
A Day at the Beach [Eliane, Safira] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTA Day at the Beach [Eliane, Safira] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADA Day at the Beach [Eliane, Safira] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day at the Beach [Eliane, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Day at the Beach [Eliane, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Day at the Beach [Eliane, Safira] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day at the Beach [Eliane, Safira]

Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:16 am
A Day at the Beach [Eliane, Safira] - Page 2 BgOZgv8
ELIANE

Ha. Undesireable work? Eliane had to keep herself from laughing at the whole notion, as if she hadn't already done anything there was to talk about in the world of unscrupulous business. Whatever was necessary to see things through, she'd do it without any hesitation. But people didn't need to know that, so she ought to maintain some pretense of normalcy, hm?

"I'd prefer to know all the specifics before I agree to anything, but I don't have an issue with the framework there, no."

She'd need to start working on another backup, too, but that was something she could do on the side. She was sure that Claudia would have simply made another of her by now, so she could probably use her own nature to take advantage... Well, one thing at a time.

"Call me Eliane, then. We seem to be on the same page."

RABID DOG WITHOUT A LEASH
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day at the Beach [Eliane, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Day at the Beach [Eliane, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:21 am
A Day at the Beach [Eliane, Safira] - Page 2 Beach-header
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"I'm glad to hear we have an agreement then, Eliane."

Safira smiled from her position in the white-haired woman's lap. It was as much as to give herself a spot as it was to keep the unknown woman in her spot if she thought of doing something stupid. At least she seemed to be a smart little thing though but Safira was not going to linger here all day, quickly she got back to her feet and stretched.

"Well Eliane. I'm going to retire for now, we will discuss the specifics in greater depth later. A public beach is hardly the ideal location to make business arrangements. If you require anything more feel free to seek me out if it can make your stay more pleasureable."

BEACH EPISODE | END POST

A Day at the Beach [Eliane, Safira] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
A Day at the Beach [Eliane, Safira] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTA Day at the Beach [Eliane, Safira] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADA Day at the Beach [Eliane, Safira] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum