Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] Empty Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira]

Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:51 am
Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] Safira-header-sexy-version
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"Klein, dear~. Come here."

She sang into the empty room, it was an extravagent room that was every bit as obscene as its occupant. Every single detail was made in a vain and overbearing way which was almost sickening to anyone that would look upon it. The decor wasn't bad nor was it exactly unpleasing either given that it was built in a very traditionally roman fashion though it was lavish and enough to make any humble person's gut turn over.

It was a wonderful picture of vanity, just for the queen herself.

The arrancar gave it a few minutes, his name carried on the wind so that as long as he was in the general vicinity of her little leisure resort island then her sweet voice could penetrate his skull with her beckons. Everyone else was not privvy to her call, it was all for him.

That's because she had a job for him, and she was feeling so generous that she'd deliver it to him in her underwear.

SNAKE LADY | END POST

Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] Gamma_Signature
Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] CHARACTER_LISTMummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] GRAPHICS_THREADMummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] Empty Re: Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira]

Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:14 pm
Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] 8OcZtop
KLEIN

Ah, man. Klein had come to South America knowing full well that he was probably going to get called by Safira at some point or another, and hey, he definitely liked to let his eyes take in a nice drink of snake milk whenever he could. But he wasn't nearly stupid enough to think that she'd just be calling him for a nice friendly visit, so giving a cheery little wave to the pretty ladies he'd been chatting with, Klein popped his ice cream into his mouth and sped off to Safira's room.

"Hi hi hi, Miss Safira. Whatcha ne-"

He was, however, wholly caught off guard at seeing her in this state, enough so that his ice cream fell out of his mouth. Thankfully, he had enough presence of mind to catch it and pop it back in, but still, he wouldn't have expected all this.

"You look nice today."

If he wanted to, he could have pretended his eyes weren't wandering, but she wouldn't have worn something like this if she didn't want him to see it.

END POST | THE ONE WHO PERSISTS

Last edited by Rawk on Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:27 pm
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"Aha, I'm glad you noticed Klein. I hope your eyes are sufficiently indulged but please, keep those ears alert and listen closely."

She beamed, it was natural for someone like her to adore worship from others. Their very attention being on her meant that they appreciated the beauty of her. Not that she cared much for what their thoughts on it was, as the one who embodied the zenith of pride it was natural that as a hollow she did not feel empty when she was so full of herself.

"I would like you to seek out arrancar and hollows for me. The former I am not picky about but the latter I am. I'm not interested in worthless plain hollows, I want you to scout the ones with interesting powers. Your unassuming nature should serve you well with the tasks. You're welcome to collect them if you feel confident, if your lucky at the table you might even hit the jackpot when you cash in."

Safira wanted information. Hollows were valuable tools and arrancar would be serviceable, she had no expectation for her craven little subordinate to actually bring back some decent prizes but if he did bring back some decent hollows to force under her control and abuse their powers for her own ends then that was quite useful.

This business venture with Eliane would surely require some tricks up their sleeve if the House was going to stay winning.

SNAKE LADY | END POST

Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] CHARACTER_LISTMummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] GRAPHICS_THREADMummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:18 pm
KLEIN

Despite his wandering eyes, Klein's attention was still squarely on what Safira was actually saying. After all, she was dangerous, and he was someone that knew all about danger. More important, he knew all about getting the hell away from it whenever necessary, and with a lady like Safira, you always had to be ready to get out.

"Hmmmm. Alright, alright, I can do that no problem. I guess I can run through a few of the Arrancar I've found around since I've been out, lemme rack my brain a bit."

Of course, Klein already had a full list of every single Arrancar he'd seen or heard about in the past year or so. He wasn't nearly stupid enough to forget any dangerous names, but he always kept his cards close to his chest, even with Safira. Especially with Safira. He looked to his fingernails, as if he were counting off in his head, but really he was just idling as he thought. He liked to see if he could get a little incentive.

"And Hollows, too...hm... Those are a little harder to figure out, but alright. Just Earth? Or are we picking through Hueco Mundo?"

He hadn't bothered going back to the place he'd crawled out of, but he certainly could if he needed to. There was almost certainly plenty of info there to work with.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:25 pm
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"Naturally, Klein. My, my. All the half-decent hollows hide away in that dreary realm. The stupid plain ones are the trash that the Gotei get to deal with."

She chided him for that silly question, emerald eyes coming to open a little slightly and pierce him with a look that was as sweet as honey but laced with a subtle poison. Enchanting, no? Of course! There was nothing in this world that could give Klein as much satisfaction as her alluring eyes, even if he insisted otherwise he was simply too hollow to realise it yet.

"Be sure to talk loudly or come closer. You wouldn't want to make me strain my ears to hear your voice, would you?"

A beneign comment which could be taken as predatory in luring the weaker prey closer to make it easier to catch. It was fun to make him sweat a little bit after all. He was completely safe though, there was no point culling something that had use to her.

SNAKE LADY | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:56 pm
KLEIN

Klein thought briefly to point out what had happened in the City of Lights, not to mention what he'd heard about the Arrancar that were currently around there, but he decided against it. If Safira was so certain, he'd let her enjoy her ignorance for a little bit. Besides, he got more out of this if he just flattered her.

"Well, right, you're right about that one."

Walking closer per her beckoning, Klein was still making a point to keep very close attention to anything that seemed overly dangerous about the situation. Sure, he'd walked right into her den here, so he was already in plenty of danger, but every step he took closer was even more dangerous than the last one.

"Sorry about that. Mm, anyway... I think I know of a few Arrancar already, but they'd be a little bit much for me to try and bring here."

Not that he'd say "they might even give you some trouble," but the thought crossed the back of his mind.

"Lilynette Gingerbuck, one of the old Espada, came my way recently."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:04 pm
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

What an interesting foot to start with. Lilynette Gingerbuck, Starrk's other half. Klein had failed to mention the other half of the Primera Espada which left her a little curious. The two went hand-in-hand after all, had he died? It was possible. She had heard that many of the Espada had died during the Winter War and yet they were somehow still alive. The was only one real explanation.

That damned Octavo Espada. She was aware that he had cloned himself even though he reportedly died in his conflict with the invaders before his defection but it irked her to think he might've created a clone of them all, even her. It did open up possibilities though. Having fodder was quite convenient.

"She did, hmm? It sounds like someone hit the jackpot then to meet half of the most powerful Espada and live to tell the tale. Would you like to share the details of your encounter? If you're shy about it you're welcome to whisper it to me."

She mused while gently running a polished nail over her thigh, inviting him to sit down but leaving him right on top of the most dangerous thing in the room.

SNAKE LADY | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:15 pm
KLEIN

"Yeah, it was pretty nice."

Klein didn't really seem nervous or anything, certainly not shy, but he was also definitely taking her up on the offer to come sit on her lap. Opportunities like this didn't come up often, and besides, she'd just asked him to do something like this. It wasn't the kind of task just anyone could do, so he was safe for now.

"I went to her little house, had some snacks. She's feisty, but she seemed to like it when I smacked her ass, so I dunno. Maybe if you put a collar on her it'd work pretty well."

He was pretty much just idly chatting about the situation like he was reading notes for his homework, which wasn't entirely inaccurate to his feelings on the matter. This was all stuff that Klein had naturally already considered, and it wasn't like he hadn't had similar ruminations about the woman he was currently talking to. But that was only for him to know.

"Not that I'd try it. She could cut me in half without even thinking about it."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:30 pm
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

Of course she could, Safira was keenly aware that Klein was capable but pathetically weak at the end of the day. She didn't keep him around for his power but for his other uses thankfully. He should just keep aspiring to remain useful if he wants her continued support but he was doing fine so far. The arrancar though was not keen to try to collar that dog though, it had nothing to do with the feeling that she couldn't beat Lilynette but from a disdain for things that reminded her of the Espada and the scarred pride she wore as a result of them.

Good riddance.

"Well someone seems like they had fun."

She sang in his ear and wrapped her arms around him, Safira's body wrapping around him in a relatively benign embrace to keep him nice and close.

"So tell me more. Not about the arrancar that you clearly don't have a chance to make into any use for us. I like useful details Klein, not tales of your sexual conquests."

Her voice washed over him and her nudity was an advantage if she wanted to drug him with a little bit of poison to loosen his lips. Not that she'd ever showcased much of her abilities to the company that she kept. Weapons were meant to be kept close to the chest and used sparingly after all. An individual should never live long enough to develop a means to counter a weapon if the wielder was any good.

Maybe he needed a little more encouragement? She was feeling generous today.

"You won't get me all hot and bothered with stories like that after all."

SNAKE LADY | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:55 pm
KLEIN

Oh, this was very nice. And very dangerous, too, but Klein was fairly used to dealing with Safira by now, so he knew how to navigate a risky situation. Being held in her embrace like this meant he wasn't going anywhere until she wanted him to leave. Well, unless he popped his oil pouch and slipped out, but then he was relying on speed, and probably other abilities too. He didn't mind if that was necessary, but he'd rather it not be.

Better to just enjoy the feeling of being properly embraced for now, and the sweet feeling of her voice in his ear.

"Well, there's obviously the big man that showed up at the City of Lights recently. It's honestly pretty easy to find him moping around in Hueco Mundo, but I try not to go near him. Seems like I'd be liable to get my head cut off. Mm... There's some ice lady who's got her kingdom set up, too. Don't know how that's probably going to go over... Ah, I've heard about some weird lion lady that likes to fight."

Frankly, she sounded like the type Klein wanted to see grovel, but he hadn't had much reason to seek her out yet. Ah well, maybe he'd fix that.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum