Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira]

Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:03 am
Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Safira-header-sexy-version
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"That's better."

She cooed in his ear like she was so pleased by his report. Her hand coming up to stroke his hair affectionately, the kind of act that could be interpreted as a reward or keeping the chicken calm before killing it. You never let them see the knife but Klein was fortunate enough to be safe from that latter one. These were all quite the developments, no?

"Now, when I let you go. You're going to head out and you're going to fetch me the most wonderful things, aren't you? Your reward will be dictated by your offerings. I expect a lot of information and material from you Klein. You wouldn't disappoint me when I'm negotiating with a business partner, right?"

Safira explained and leaned down to press her head against his own. It was its own kind of poison to him. If she was going to reap chaos for her own amusement and stir this dreary world into some entertainment Klein better not disappoint her in sowing those seeds of devastation.

"It's very important you do your best for me."

SNAKE LADY | END POST

Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTMummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADMummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira]

Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:14 am
Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 8OcZtop
KLEIN

See, this was why Klein always made it a point to prepare himself before he came to see Safira. She was plenty willing to throw him a bone or two like this, and if he were a weaker man, he'd definitely have fallen right into her hands without any problem. Hell, the thought still ran across his mind, but he definitely wasn't stupid enough to think anything she was doing was genuine.

"I'll bring back what I can get, don't worry. I always do my best for you, Safira."

He gave her a toothy grin, that well-practiced expression of cheery innocence that hid the layers of schemes running through his mind. After all, to all appearances he was just a small boy being embraced by this magnificent older woman. Heaven on Earth for anyone, really, and that included Klein himself, but his eyes were on the future.

"Information for sure, and I'll see if I can't bring back a few hollows too."

It wouldn't be that hard, he had to imagine. Sure, he wasn't the strongest guy around, but he wasn't weak, either. Besides, Klein had been meaning to figure things out as far as his early days. Sure, he hadn't liked being in a cage, but he'd gotten plenty of hints by now as to where he was from. A former espada's lab, eh? He could definitely learn a thing or two.

END POST | THE ONE WHO PERSISTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:27 am
Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Safira-header-sexy-version
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"Good boy."

She didn't expect much, he was the kind of craven like that but maybe those low expectations would be to his own benefit. Oh what did it matter anyway? It was entirely up to him as to what he got from her. It wasn't like he was giving her the formula for immortality, the method to achieving Segunda Etapa or Aizen's Hogyoku, right? Now something like that might even get him his most coveted desires out of her with how much he could impress her with his dedication.

Safira had tempered her expectations for anyone except herself long ago.

"Now, off you go."

He was free to go and fly away now. She had other business to attend to with Eliane so the child had to go. Klein was good and she expected him to not overstay his welcome on her lap unless he wanted to get some reprimanding.

SNAKE LADY | END POST

Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Mummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTMummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADMummy's Little Boy [Klein, Safira] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum