Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Social Thread of the Year 2022 Nominations Left_bar_bleue16000/1Social Thread of the Year 2022 Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Social Thread of the Year 2022 Nominations Empty Social Thread of the Year 2022 Nominations

Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:56 am
Social Thread of the Year 2022 Nominations UB7NEHU
SOCIAL THREAD OF THE YEAR

I. What's OTY?

In this event, we're looking through all of 2022 and picking out what we think was the best content of the year.

In this thread in particular you'll nominating what you believe is the social thread of the year! Nominate the non-combat thread that you think displayed the best instance of character writing, development, or just general interpersonal interaction.

II. OTY Rules

1. Each member can only submit one nomination per category, so think hard on it.
2. Make sure you name the actual members relevant to your nomination.
3. DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF.

These nominations will close after 1 week!

2022 OF THE YEAR
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Social Thread of the Year 2022 Nominations Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Social Thread of the Year 2022 Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Social Thread of the Year 2022 Nominations Empty Re: Social Thread of the Year 2022 Nominations

Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:50 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t23287-the-world-i-have-known-is-lost-in-shadowsolo

While originally a solo thread, this was something that I had a lot of personal investment in. I am biased toward the characters involved because I really enjoy them as characters, their apps, and reading of their struggles, but I do believe this thread was a well-written look into Hime's frame of mind in the aftermath of her reimprisonment. Highly recommend reading, it's not a terribly long thread, it's one that I personally hold close due to my own attachment to both characters involved.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Social Thread of the Year 2022 Nominations Left_bar_bleue16000/1Social Thread of the Year 2022 Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Social Thread of the Year 2022 Nominations Empty Re: Social Thread of the Year 2022 Nominations

Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:39 am
My nomination for social thread of the year is Setting the Sea on Fire, starring Tier and Ignacio.

I think it would actually be difficult to convey exactly how much I love this thread, but seeing as that's the purpose of these nominations, I'll certainly try. I think both Tier and Ignacio present themselves in extremely interesting ways, and their interactions are both endearing and earnest without ever feeling unnatural for the two of them. It's a very compelling way for the two to have a serious discussion on the nature of their race and the future of their little group, and I can't possibly recommend reading it enough.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Social Thread of the Year 2022 Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/0Social Thread of the Year 2022 Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:08 am
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t22716-a-letter-for-hymn-fuuen-yugiri

Purely because I know how hard they both went on the subtle nuances of the poetry later in the thread. Entirely worth the read from start to finish.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Social Thread of the Year 2022 Nominations Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Social Thread of the Year 2022 Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:50 am
For my social thread I'm offering up Wish you were here but you're not. Honestly, how often does someone write a solo where you write a character's feelings so well that you provoke a person into replying to it? It's a pretty solemn goodbye, especially with the background of Santa's character who keeps losing those people she invested in and seeking out strong, god-like individuals of power who can destroy their enemies without issue. You'd think that those people would be there forever, right?

Nope. The build up of Santa becoming close with Mazda is excellent, she is by far the only individual to ever interact with Mazda who actually liked him and wasn't coerced or made to revere him that way. She was faithful, loyal and devoted only to be left behind again when the time came.

Hence I'll nominate it for Social Thread of the Year.

Social Thread of the Year 2022 Nominations Gamma_Signature
Social Thread of the Year 2022 Nominations CHARACTER_LISTSocial Thread of the Year 2022 Nominations GRAPHICS_THREADSocial Thread of the Year 2022 Nominations TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum