Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ants & Dragons[Cala, Kenichi]  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ants & Dragons[Cala, Kenichi]  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ants & Dragons[Cala, Kenichi]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ants & Dragons[Cala, Kenichi]

Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:57 am
Ants & Dragons[Cala, Kenichi]  - Page 4 ASSp7Iq

KENICHI MURATA | Rising Dragon

In response to the close contact, Kenichi chuckled heartily as he observed the woman nuzzling her face against his shoulder. Holding her in his arms like the caring protector he volunteered to be, he softly pat her head. Someone of lesser mettle would have found themselves flustered, perhaps, but Kenichi didn't care about anything other than the promise he had made a moment ago. It was a heartfelt vow that held a great deal of meaning to him. He would be responsible for looking over another individual he viewed as a sibling. At first, it was Vanyel. Now, it was Cala. Of course, Kenichi was well aware of the fact that Vanyel didn't need protection.

His martial prowess was on par with his own at his ideal condition, but Cala seemed as though she wanted nothing to do with combat at all, a mere wound enough to shake her resolve in the heat of battle. He didn't want to subject her to that, and he would always be there to fight those battles for her. It would be his duty as a big brother, after all. After Cala pulled away, Kenichi tilted his head, observing her with a curious gaze as she stroked her chin in contemplative silence. A moment passed, and she had suggested a nickname for her big brother. Kenii-Chan. He grinned from ear to ear. It had a good ring to it. Clenching his fists in excitement, he nodded his head as he rose up, guiding the arrancar off of the ground.

"Yes, I would. Kenii-Chan has a great ring to it. I don't think I can mix Imouto and Cala together and make it sound cool... so I'll just call you my awesome little sister Cala. I think we can conclude things here, and spend the day getting to know one another as newfound siblings! To celebrate, I'll treat you to some cake and ice cream. How does that sound?"

Offering his hand, he'd place his staff back at his side with the other, slinging his duffle bag over his shoulder.

"My treat."

STAND UNRIVALED| END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum