Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Questions, questions [Shou/Open] [Lake Towada] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Questions, questions [Shou/Open] [Lake Towada] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Questions, questions [Shou/Open] [Lake Towada] - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions, questions [Shou/Open] [Lake Towada]

Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:41 pm
Questions, questions [Shou/Open] [Lake Towada] - Page 3 Sora_PostingHeader1
Enter: Sora Yasutake

At least she said she was going to be careful. Whether that was true or not was definitely up in the air. Even he felt his speech was a little 'superhero-y', but he was trying to get through to her. He'd being lying if he didn't admit her behavior reminded him of kids. It's like she didn't understand the laws or world she lived in.

There was something about this girl. She didn't look too bad off, besides that horrid looking wallet. Seeing inside it, he was surprised there wasn't an ID of some sort. Then he had to question her age. She looked young, but how young? Hopefully she wasn't some lost kid, but he really couldn't tell. She acted pretty childish.

"A new life... identity... job..." Sora repeated her words, sighing. The combination of guilt and worry in his eyes spoke volumes. "You really have nothing, don't you? No home? Parents? Siblings? A few friends? Are you out here completely alone?"

End Post
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Questions, questions [Shou/Open] [Lake Towada] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Questions, questions [Shou/Open] [Lake Towada] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Questions, questions [Shou/Open] [Lake Towada] - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions, questions [Shou/Open] [Lake Towada]

Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:04 pm

FU SHOU

It was difficult to try and put it into words when he asked those questions. Truth be told, she'd rather just be honest about things than beating around the bush. Still, with the way things are going currently, she wasn't sure if Sora would even believe her to begin with.

With fingers around her chin, Shou pondered really hard for a good moment before she answered him.

"Well.. to be exact.. hmm.."

Heck. Let's just be upfront about it. Using her head isn't exactly her forte and she sucks at playing mind games with people anyway. Shou would only silently nod to herself before she continued her sentence and leave it up to fate to decide if he decides to believe her or not.

"I don't remember anything. Family, friends, my name. I guess almost everything? There's too many gaps in my memories that I don't really know."

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Questions, questions [Shou/Open] [Lake Towada] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Questions, questions [Shou/Open] [Lake Towada] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:15 pm

Sora let out a heavy sigh, one of pity and concern. He wasn't sure how much he believed, but he also did not like the idea of calling her a liar over something this important. For now, he would treat it like the truth and if it was the truth...

"Damn," Sora said. He looked off at everything around them. The park still had people wandering around. There was even a small boat on the lake. Seeing families and friends around here only made it worse. "Agh. Damn it."

"Okay, I don't know how to help someone gain a whole new identity that easily," Sora said and pulled out his phone to go through his contacts. "I got one through a guy that ain't workin' anymore, so I can't call him. However, there is someone I might be able to talk to. It depends on some things... I'm not sure. Until then, are you okay with stickin' with me? And by that, I mean follow my rules, stay close, and don't do anything stupid. I don't need any extra chaos in my life. I ain't gettin' arrested."

End Post
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Questions, questions [Shou/Open] [Lake Towada] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Questions, questions [Shou/Open] [Lake Towada] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:35 am

FU SHOU

"You're serious?"

Shou blinked and tilted her head to the side in confusion, dumbfounded that he's willing to help at a drop of a hat. She was pretty confident that he wouldn't take her word for it and just brust it off as one of her jokes or something. Maybe she misjudged his character or something? Oh well.

Still, she needed to clarify something.

"You don't have to do it out of pity if you don't want to. I am just telling you straight since lying and keeping it quiet is a pain in the ass. Its not like I care that I don't even remember anything anyways."

Giggling away with a smile for a few seconds, she meant what she said. After all, she is not saying all these just so that she could coerce him into helping out. Honesty is key- No, she's just too lazy to lie.

"Though if you're alright with it, then I don't mind sticking with you. It'll just deal with the headaches of dealing with authorities if I get in trouble and they ask me for my ID."

Her eyes looked at Sora directly, breaking into a big smile before laughing out loud, full of energy and giving him a few pats behind his back, and continued on to what she wanted to say.

"I can't guarantee anything about being a good girl though. I'll try and not trouble you as much as I can while we're together though since I value your freedom. As you can tell, I love freedom and value it the most. Hahahahaha!"

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:46 am

"What... Wh-What exactly am I supposed to say to all of that?" Sora said as he stopped looking through his phone. "This is a really weird situation, an- and... saying that I'm not offering this out of pity is pretty stupid because I probably am; however, I'm not even sure I fully understand the meaning of the word."

Sora closed his phone and slid it back in his pocket. He put a hand on his head, a gesture that showed how stress he was because he gripped the hair. "You're a kid, I think. You kind of look it, so that's... well, you shouldn't be out here with nothing. Not having any parents? Or even knowing your real name? How do you not care? I can't tell whether that is a lie you're telling me or yourself, and it's... it's like sad."

"And this freedom thing? I, well, yeah, I don't want to go to prison or anything," Sora said and then stared at her for a moment. After a few seconds, he finally sighed. "Look, I do want to help you out. I'm going to try, but let's try to stay off the grid and as honest as we can. I have... a little bit of money and another odd job I can do before tonight, and that will handle getting a place to stay and some food for a day or two. Pray this job comes through for me; I'll get your new identity then."

End Post
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:50 pm

FU SHOU

"Don't stress about it."

Shou muttered those words to Sora, only lightly smiling out of concern as she looked at him. She didn't really understand why he would stress himself like this since both of them technically strangers that just met on bad terms and they aren't that close enough for him to worry about her.

"I've lived fine for a few years like this already, so its alright. Don't you know sometimes ignorance is bliss? Hahahaha!"

Laughing out loud in hopes to remove some sort of tension off the air, afterwards she would just sit right back down with her luggage and while she started to pack up whatever little things she had left out in the morning, she would continue.

"You're one heck of a nice person, aren't you? I misjudged ya'. I know I'm repeating myself but you sure about this? You are helping some strange, suspicious girl from god-knows-where and we aren't even that close, y'know?"

Zipping up her bags, she would just hang one of her smaller backpacks behind her back and held the other one by hand before she looked at Sora and laughed again when she heard the rest of what he had to say.

"Pft. Dude! You're barely getting by yourself and now you're pulling a deadweight like me along with you?"

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:59 pm

Sora stared at Shou for a few seconds and then looked away. He took a deep breath and forced himself to relax. This was the advice he had been given in the past. Just... breathe. After a bit, he actually felt calmer and looked back down to Shou. He stuck his hands in his pockets and thought for a moment.

"Come on," Sora said, gesturing with this head. "Let's figure out where we're settling for the night. After that, we'll get something to eat. Sound good?"

When she called him a nice guy, that just made it worse! At least outwardly, Sora was going to try to stop stressing out in front of her too. Sora began walking back toward the park entrance and to the street. He wasn't entirely sure where they could go, but he wasn't going to leave her out here. For now, he would do what he could.

End Post
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:37 pm

FU SHOU

"Alright~"

Raising her hand up high, she didn't question him much further than that - and acknowledged what he's doing right now is nothing more than a gesture of goodwill. Shou still doesn't have any idea why he would go so far only because she asked but hey, this might be the first time she has traveled with someone.

Running right behind Sora, she would give him a good pat in the back and let him know that she's caught up and answered back before they head off.

"Does camping sound good?"

Well, at the very least, one thing she knows is that this journey won't be boring and lonely as it has always been.

- END THREAD -

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum