Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Very Noble (Rio, Yuujin) Left_bar_bleue0/0Not Very Noble (Rio, Yuujin) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Not Very Noble (Rio, Yuujin) Empty Not Very Noble (Rio, Yuujin)

Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:21 pm
Not Very Noble (Rio, Yuujin) YrkEqFf

TAMABUKI YUUJIN | HORNET'S DISCIPLE

Everyone's here to fight. Even his teacher didn't mind getting involved with the festivities. Though, Yuujin's left to ponder why she'd join as a representative of the Vandenreich. Honestly, he didn't care, but it just seemed a bit bad mannered in a sense. He has no alliance with either side, but she was a Captain. He wonders if she's bitter. Urahara did leave her for the Gotei, much like... He'd rather not dive too deep into it. Knowing his teacher, she'd probably say something akin to testing what's in the Gotei these days. It's like her to hide her feelings about things at times to not come off as too emotionally dependent.

What's weirder is that a Noble is a part of this as well. He'd never think them capable of thinking beyond their cozy walls. Yugiri's a thing, but she was exiled, so she had nothing better to do than to adapt to the outside world. This is supposedly one of Yugiri's kin, a sister or cousin? Yuujin didn't study too hard because he'd rather not have Yugiri in his business. That business right now is talking to this other Shihoin. It's more a question of where to find her in this big shiny city.

BATTERED AND BRUISED | END POST
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Very Noble (Rio, Yuujin) Left_bar_bleue0/0Not Very Noble (Rio, Yuujin) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Not Very Noble (Rio, Yuujin) Empty Re: Not Very Noble (Rio, Yuujin)

Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:04 pm
Not Very Noble (Rio, Yuujin) H52_sample-ebc5a39131ec7f739e9b94d1be1851a8

Rio had ventured many places, but she had never particularly found a reason to step foot into the City of Lights. She simply never found the time. It was a large city teeming with Quincy. She regards the sight with awe. Part of her presence here was naturally brought about by her participation in the fight night events. She greatly enjoyed her battle with Alastair, but now she's observing the bright city in search of adventure. Yuujin ought to consider himself fortunate as Rio is visible amongst the crowd. Her stride carries her towards his direct vicinity as she takes the time to indulge in some ice cream. With her waiting for her order, now is the opportune time to strike. Her appearance was too hard to ignore for a Shihoin.

Last edited by Iori on Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:11 am

He was minded his own business as always. Yuujin's not the type to bring unnecessary attention to himself. The only thing he minds being bothered by is his own mind. And the book in his hand. What is it this time? Well, it's just a small journal based on the Quincy and their ways. Their Reishi manipulation capabilities seem to far exceed any other race, and it's honestly interesting how one seems to have to abandon a part of themselves in replacement of this knowledge. Either way, new knowledge is always appreciated.

Though, he was freed from his distractive behavior because he bumped into someone. Reading and walking never work together for too long. All it takes is for another person to not be paying attention for an accident to occur. Next, he's stuck apologizing and helping the Quincy with their papers that fell. That's when he'd notice her: Rio Shihoin. She seems to be waiting in line for something, and Yuujin, at first, denied it to be her, but it's impossible to simply ignore the similarities he knows her for from the few times he's seen her around Noble festivities. At first, he had preferred leaving her be, but his new relationship with Yugiri pulled him towards the woman.

"Are you Rio Shihoin?" He'd ask out of curiosity, stepping around her to get a look at her face, and, without doubt about it now, it's her.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:38 pm

Turning her head toward the source of the inquiring voice, Rio blinked softly, observing Yuujin with a curious amber gaze. A young man with jet-black hair who happened to her name. Of course it was cause for intrigue to some degree, and so after she received her bowl of ice cream, the shihoin woman faced him directly, answering his question with a playful tinge of humor in her voice.

"The one and only, I'd hope. Coming to get an autograph?" A playful jest accompanies a flex of her arm as she moved beside him to observe him closely. She was not at all the type of woman to assume she was anywhere popular enough to get an autograph, but she is curious as to why this man has approached her.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:04 pm

That answered his question. This is definitely Yugiri's sister. The way the woman decided to gloat was all he needed to understand what made them family. The Shihoin always had a knack for being obsessively obnoxious about their skills. Though, he tried not to frown in annoyance, keeping his lips steady and his expression neutral as he waved away her accusation.

"No. No. I was just wondering what a Noble was doing so far from home."

But, Yugiri and him are exactly the same, far from home. He's just curious why a Shinigami would be lollygagging in the City of Lights. This may be a social event, but he's sure that a Noble would find mingling with possible enemies some sort of sin. Things couldn't have changed that much since he left.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:14 pm

Rio blinked softly, not at him turning down the autograph. That was expected, considering it was humorous in nature. She's mainly intrigued as to why he's all that shocked about her presence here. After thinking it over, she naturally understood why he might have that point of view. Judging from spiritual pressure, he's a Shinigami as well, but Rio can conclusively discern that she hasn't met him a day in her life before. Not even recently. Turning to face him entirely, Rio would casually shrug her shoulders as she enjoyed her ice cream.

"Fair enough. I honestly can't believe it myself. That said, while I can't speak for other nobles, I can certainly say I enjoy frequenting the realm of the living. In particular, I always find some time off to look around for a Shihoin I call my sister, Yugiri. She's always on the move, though, and it's hard to find her in one place. I was hoping maybe she might hear about this tournament in the City of Lights, and be nosy. Alas, I haven't found her yet."

Rio understood that was a little long-winded the moment she finished speaking, waving her spoon around to simplify it a bit.

"In lesser words, I just enjoy the realm of the living. Home hasn't exactly been a place I find that much comfort in any anymore, outside of maintaining my family's honor."

Last edited by Iori on Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:38 pm

"Fair. I guess the Gotei has grown lax on controlling our presence around here. I see Shinigami everywhere, and half of them aren't even on duty."

It makes him wonder why things had become like this. When he was younger, there was a tighter leash on who'd get to be on Earth. Now, Shinigami came and went at their own leisure, vacationing and whatnot. Some even took it upon themselves to kill Hollow, and he's unsure if things should be run so carelessly, but he's not the boss of anyone.

"You'll probably find Yugiri in this city if you try hard enough."

He can at least understand finding home unsavory, but he's sure someone like Rio has a way better chance of altering her Noble family than him. He's just a minor Noble in a house that's not even that important.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:09 pm

"Yep. It's certainly something you don't see everyday. I think there are more division members here who are simply enjoying the festivities rather than policing things in the city. It's definitely something I would have never expected in the past if you told me."

Rio nodded in agreement with the man's words. The staunchly noble Rio Shihoin of the past would have raised several eyebrows in expressions of questionable disappointment at how many soul reapers were simply frolicking around, reveling in the City of Lights of all places. Presently? She was simply enjoying the festivities like everyone else. According to the tournament description, it seemed as if this whole event was to strengthen bonds between the Vandenreich and the Gotei. She had never expected something like that might happen, and she can certainly understand why the man standing a few meters apart from her is confused. She raises an eyebrow the moment Yuujin mentions Yugiri's name. He knew her name, but she hadn't gotten hers. Did he know Yugiri, perchance?

"You think so? She's always moving about from place to place, but I like the confidence. Um, if you don't mind my asking, do you know Yugiri personally? If so, what's your name?"

She could have drowned him in questions, but she hardly knows him. She'll go at his pace, if anything.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:59 pm

"It's probably because of everything going on right now. I guess the enemy of my enemy is my friend, but I doubt this closeness will last."

Pessimistic, Yuujin isn't going to simply believe that this is the future for both organizations. They simply exist in fashions that counter one another. Maybe a deal could be struck, but with how ancient some members are, old ways will always rear their ugly head. Yuujin doesn't care either way honestly. As long as nothing impedes his life decisions, he's fine with how other people handle themselves, and, speaking of handling themselves. Yuujin knows Yugiri tendencies enough now to know the woman hasn't gotten too far.

"She came here with me. If you want to talk to her, you'd best get to looking. She's bound to leave as soon as she gets bored."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:11 am

Rio pondered the man's words about the current comradery taking place between Shinigami and Quincy. It was a realistic point of view, all things considered. She didn't expect anyone to think years of tension could be solved simply through hosting a tournament to strengthen bonds. Personally, she held no disdain towards them, since most of her knowledge was simply through studying their history, and she couldn't recall a time where she crossed paths with any in particular until she stepped foot in this city.

For how youthful he appeared, he certainly seemed to have a maturity about him, if his current opinions were anything to go by, of course. Either way, nothing appeals more to her than the prospect of catching up to her sister, and visiting her in person again. She still didn't get his name, though, and before she goes bolting off, it'd probably make more since to know the actual direction she went in. Otherwise, she'd find herself lost in the City of Lights. She could probably use a cell phone, but that doesn't exactly help if she has no location in particular to go off of.

"Thank you, but I still didn't get your name yet, young man. Do you know where she is specifically? She's exceptionally light on her feet, so she could be anywhere in this city by now."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum