Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Soul forever Haunted [Saber, Klein] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Soul forever Haunted [Saber, Klein] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Soul forever Haunted [Saber, Klein] Empty A Soul forever Haunted [Saber, Klein]

Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:34 pm
A Soul forever Haunted [Saber, Klein] HEAD_the_last_white_knight__frostfang_barioth_by_aeflus_de11wg5-350t

CRUNCH

The feeling was so very different. The crackle of a hollow's head being slammed beneath her claws felt almost alien now. Staring down at the mess beneath her foot was something like a hot, burning fod. Even as she lunged down and began prying chunks of flesh from the corpse. She couldn't help but feel as if there was something that she were missing.

It was hard to think past the shrill tension in her head.

She didn't hear anything. She didn't see anything. But somehow, the sensation of noise or static through her brain was constant and drowning. It made everything buzz and filter around her surroundings, making her thoughts hard to grasp. But she fought through it anyway as she tore the beast open and turned to her surroundings, blood cascading down her chin before water swarmed aroundher frame and wrapped that massive form of hers. Causing her to all but vanish as she stared around the harbor.

She remembered she had a job. But what was it? It was hard to remember. HEr memories were like broken glass, but she could FEEL something important. But it didn't matter. All the hollows were dead, and so the looming beast turned her attention to the city itself. Where more hollows she knew were hiding. Should she hunt them down.... or keep going south? To that ... smell. As if there was a big dark void in the far distance. Something that smelled like food. But other smells gave her mixed feelings. quincy. Shinigami. Trouble. Should she go there?

Something made her pause and turn, suddenly looking to her surroundings as she smelled....something else. For a moment, she felt a sudden urge to eat. smelling another hollow. But this wasn't quite the same. A tinted smell. Not food. Danger. An Arrancar. And in that instant she was suddenly on her guard. Immediately suppressing her spiritual pressure and hunching down. Thankfully she was small for a Gillian, but still that large shimmering frame was difficult to hide. But she wasn't going to run just yet. Curiosity ate it's way through the hunger and the caution. And so, carefully, she began moving toward what she was smelling.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Soul forever Haunted [Saber, Klein] Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Soul forever Haunted [Saber, Klein] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Soul forever Haunted [Saber, Klein] Empty Re: A Soul forever Haunted [Saber, Klein]

Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:12 pm
A Soul forever Haunted [Saber, Klein] E4Xi6Xq
KLEIN

This place was cold. Klein was certainly not a particularly big fan of the cold, though at the very least, he could say there was some benefit to it if you had a lady with you. Unfortunately, he did not have that, so he was just trudging along with a frown on his face, keeping alert for any other Hollows that seemed like they might be useful.

Ah. Would you look at that. Klein was a scavenger, after all, and he was always keeping a very close eye on anything and everything around that might be a threat. He couldn't exactly tell where it was, or what it was, but there was something around, and his whole body tensed as he kept up his awareness.

"Someone out there? I'd rather not get scared when I'm all out here alone, you know."

They already knew he was here, certainly. Klein knew a predator could easily sense someone like him. If he had to flee, he easily could, but he had other things to do than just run away right now.

END POST | THE ONE WHO PERSISTS
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Soul forever Haunted [Saber, Klein] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Soul forever Haunted [Saber, Klein] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Soul forever Haunted [Saber, Klein] Empty Re: A Soul forever Haunted [Saber, Klein]

Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:27 pm
A Soul forever Haunted [Saber, Klein] HEAD_the_last_white_knight__frostfang_barioth_by_aeflus_de11wg5-350t

Her eyes dilated slightly as that voice hit her. It was just as she thought. An arrancar. And instantly, her mind wandered back, when had she ever ... run into one? It was hard to remember, but she didn't recall ever having spoken to one, they were so rare and she was cautious enough that she hadn't crossed paths. But there was no shortage of intrigue in the massive beast as she slowly closed in. Stopping just a short distance away, and once she stopped moving, that very faint shimmer would suddenly vanish, as water peeled away from her large form.

Even being a bit small for a Gillian, she was still quite large. Twenty meters in height, Klein would be treated to the sight of that black cloak spilling into existence, crested with her own leering mask. A strange combination of features. Her long saberfangs not quite as long as they used to be, but still very present. Her snout a bit longer, and atop her head, a pair of large curling horns decorated her skull. That, and the peek of her own white carapace beneath the tattered cloak would not leave any question as to what it was that Klein was dealing with. A Menos Grande.

"You shouldn't be afraid. So long as you don't make trouble." Her voice was distorted, and quite a bit deeper thanks to her size. But there was still a very distinct feminine sound to it. Those big glowing eyes narrowing a bit as they focused on the little arrancar.
"I hate a hollow that doesn't know how to stay out of trouble."
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Soul forever Haunted [Saber, Klein] Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Soul forever Haunted [Saber, Klein] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:39 pm
KLEIN

Oh. A woman. Klein certainly knew exactly what he was dealing with here, of course. He was quite smart, despite what he liked to pretend, and this wasn't exactly something that you needed to be terribly smart to understand. But the danger, and rarity, of a Menos Grande was at least somewhat secondary to the fact that he'd noticed it seemed to be female.

Idly, he wondered what she'd look like if the mask came off, but that was still running in the back of his mind. Much as he liked to think about women, his life was still on the line here, and he also still had work to do. He was looking for strong hollows, and a Menos naturally fit the bill.

"Well you're lucky, miss, I hate getting into trouble. I always try and avoid it if I can, since it's usually bad for my health."

Even now, though, Klein kept up his innocent act, that same way of carrying himself that he always used when dealing with others. The degree to which it was a mask or his genuine self was up for debate, and Klein himself certainly had no interest in divulging that particular truth.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:01 pm

She smelled something. Not literally, but as she peered down at the short little thing, something .... caught her attention. Something familiar that she couldn't quite put her claw on, But the little thing certainly had her full attention as he made that assurance.

"Good. I've already had enough stupid hollows to eat today...."' She growled, slowly turning her head to the north, and then back to where Klein stood. Slowly crouching down to get a better look at him. Vaguely...she was aware that if she hadn't already torn into several hollows... she'd likely be salivating at the sight and smell of him at that moment. But she was still digesting, that slow dull rumble of energy inside her that kept the screaming noise in her soul at bay.

"You have something on your mind." She growled, an observation more than a question. Usually even if people weren't afraid, they weren't keen on sticking around her. But Klein's eyes were squarely on her, something was going through that head of his, even if she didn't know what. "If you aren't here to cause trouble, why ARE you here?"
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:16 pm
KLEIN

Mm. Definitely not someone Klein could totally underestimate, though the whole Menos thing had already made that fairly clear to him. He was used to dealing with far scarier, though, and so his juvenile cheer stayed exactly like it was as he replied to the much larger Hollow.

"I'm lookin' around for Hollows. Doing a little recruiting and all that. Not exactly easy to get much done as a Hollow all on your lonesome, know what I mean?"

He didn't even need to lie about something like that, at least. For all his slimy tactics, Klein knew perfectly well that his bet bet in life was to surround himself with people stronger than he was, or at least, people who seemed stronger than he was. He'd need to work a little more on that, but for now, he had other fish to fry.

"Interested? My boss is kinda scary, but we can probably keep you off her radar. I'm good at that kind of thing."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:46 pm

Saber narrowed her eyes ever so slightly as the arrancar revealed his intentions. Though she put on a slight expression of scorn in response to that. She'd certainly put herself under the hand of others. However, she knew exactly what 'recruitment' actually meant. At least when it came to arrancars. It was the main reason she'd consorted with HUMANS of all things.

"I'm aware of what meets a Hollow under the hand of an Arrancar. I'm sure your 'boss' will have plenty of disposable hollows to throw at her problems from the Menos forest." She murmured in clear disinterest. Though her expression said something different entirely. "So then. Why is it that YOU find yourself thrown in with that lot? I don't much care to work under someone whose radar I need avoid. Is there some quality to this boss of yours that outweighs how 'scary' she is?"
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:57 pm
KLEIN

"Mm, probably, yeah. But you know how these things are, business and all that. It's a lot easier to get leverage when you're doing something. She might be scary, but I don't want her to be scary and mad at me."

There was also the entire secondary objective of conniving his way into sleeping with her, but Klein didn't feel like he needed to say anything about that particular side of his working for Safira. That just stayed in his head.

"She'll be looking for Hollows for a while, I bet, and I don't think she'll just be doing that by having me find 'em on her behalf. One way or another, she'll probably hear about you eventually. Especially considering you're not exactly small fry, ya know?"

He thought about mentioning the possibility of this massive Hollow removing her mask, but he didn't quite want to jump right to that yet. One thing at a time.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:22 pm

A soft snort escaped the Gillian and her eyes narrowed just a bit further, the mere exhale causing a sudden wash of hot air around his entire body as she considered his words. "You're not making a very good case for her." Certainly if nothing else, he sold that he followed this individual out of fear. She already had enough of that being a hollow. She was no simple idiotic fool. She was sure that this serpent lady was used to goading hollows into fights. But that wasn't Saber's style. If need be she'd simply escape. And she had any number of means of accomplishing that if she needed to.

Though, at his comment on her being Small fry, she glanced down at herself. And some, shattered sections of her felt a revulsion. A sort of ...wrongness. But she pushed past that. "I can be surprisingly sneaky. Something I'm sure you're familiar with." She pointed out. After all, he did mention helping her stay under the woman's radar. Unless that was simply an empty promise, he clearly seemed to have some experience with such things. At least that was the implication.

She paused. She didn't remember the last time she'd had such an actually stimulating conversation with another hollow. The screaming static in her head was barely even noticeable. It reminded her of Kenichi just a little. She could only imagine the energy those two would give off if in the same general area. She glanced back to the little arrancar, and then narrowed her eyes over her shoulder. The humans were beginning to stir just a little. Probably drawn by the bodies of the other hollows. She made a soft noise of disquiet and that veil of water peeled away from her frame and shifted around herself before spreading outward. Slowly enveloping the area around the both of them in a thin dome, bending the light around until both hollows were rendered invisible. She didn't need any interruptions.

"If you insist on talking, then we can talk further from the humans." She murmured, before holding out a massive clawed hand toward the arrancar. As if to instruct him to hop on.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:50 am
KLEIN

"No? Well, ya know. She's got connections and stuff. If you wanna make it far in the world, she's definitely not a bad person to know."

Hopping onto Saber's hand without much of a second thought, Klein's mind continued to run through the situation as he thought about how best to capitalize on all this. She was definitely someone that he could probably get some good use out of, but he wasn't quite thinking about all that just yet.

"Surprisingly sneaky is good, sure, but you're still pretty big. Any sneaking you could do at this size would be a lot more sneaky if you were smaller."

Not that he was intent on suggesting the removal of her mask or anything like that just yet, but he was certainly moving toward it.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum