Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Squad One Spirit! [Kei, Igen] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Squad One Spirit! [Kei, Igen] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Squad One Spirit! [Kei, Igen] - Page 3 Empty Re: Squad One Spirit! [Kei, Igen]

Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:26 am
Squad One Spirit! [Kei, Igen] - Page 3 HEADER_97131311_p6_master1200

Lieutenant huh? That certainly caused his brows to perk up. And even more the mention about Captaincy had him intrigued, though certainly he found himself a little surprised that he was looking for ...vacancies? "Oh wow that's quite impressive! I mean, he could probably apply if he had an idea for a new squad. The Captain Commander's new expansion effort. I don't really remember the details about it, but it's how we got the new Eigth Division."" He brought up. After all, the Gotei WAS expanding a little. Some gaps in specialization for squads had certainly come up in the past ever since the Gotei shrank so much. Some of the older members still said it felt weird not having a dedicated medical division.

"Nope! I think that about covers it!" He put on a big smile and promptly stood up, offering a polite nod of his head to the woman. "There's the usual get to know stuff I always like to do for new members but I hardly wanna bother ya when you're still getting settled in! But if you ever wanna talk, I'm usually around my office, or you can leave a message in my mailbox and I can get to it within a day or so." He offered. He also was a little...confused. She hired someone to decorate her office? But felt like it might just be a noble thing and decided not to ask about it. He felt like he'd probably not understand even if she did explain.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum