Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] Empty Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi]

Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:51 pm
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] D8DTm9n

HENREX ASTILLON | STORMSWORD

Normally, he wouldn't really have found himself taking a trip to the City of Lights for a little mini-vacation. But, with the tournament close at hand, Nanashi inviting him and welcoming his company, and him needing a little bit of time for himself after the advent of Ichigo in the City. Though he was in a Gigai, he still dressed casually in a plain grey tee, dark-blue hoodie and black sweatpants.

Stepping out of the Senkaimon, Henrex offered a hand out for Nanashi if she wished. He was still working on treating her as a rival and friend, rather than his student -- especially with her graduation on the horizon. Nevertheless, he took a look at the coastal city as they were permitted entry. He turned to look at Nanashi, hands in his pockets as he smiled.

"Anywhere in particular you had in mind for the first stop?"

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] Empty Re: Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi]

Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:11 pm
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] HEADER_86c804ebe4081b4e909856dcf65d8b46

WOOOH! Nanashi smiled from ear to ear and looked around excitedly as the pair of them made their way through the city! She was practically bouncing as they made their way aroudn the city! Of course she also was within a Gigai for this little trip. The sights! The buildings! It was all so...PRETTY! Even the blemish of destruction at it's center did little to shift Nanashi's awe at the sheer size of it all! There was of course the repentence cell, but there were just so MANY big buildings around!

"How can you stay so calm and stuff in a place like this?! Come on, show a LITTLE excitement!" Nanashi protested, before she SIGHED a little and shook her head. "Stupid classes. I still can't believe I had to cancel my trip back during the tournament..." She murmured with a shake of her head. Sadly, she hadn't QUITE been cleared when her application for a trip down to the city of lights back during the tournament hadn't gone through. That ontop of some classes that were having finals, the paperwork she WOULD have needed had well, proven too much. She had decided to postpone the trip, much to her own chagrin. But if nothing else, at least they were finally here! In ...February.

"I bet it was even cooler when the tournament was going on. What was it like?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at Hen as the pair of them walked down the streets, occassionally stopping or meandering a little to look into a storefront. Certainly the girl's curiosity was boundless. She didn't have any memories of being alive, and so all of this still felt so darn fresh. And that meant she'd almost constantly grab Henrex by the arm and start dragging him about. Deeply enjoying the little trip through the city.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] Empty Re: Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi]

Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:40 pm

As Nanashi protested and chastised him for being so calm, he chuckled softly. He was excited, truly, but, perhaps he did a bad job of showing it often. He tried his best to avoid looking at the destruction in the center, instead choosing to stay near Nanashi as she bounded around, taking in the sights. As she mumbled about her annoyance of postponing the trip, Henrex simply patted her on the shoulder.

With the advent of the incident in Vastime, Henrex had ended up needing some time to himself to handle the situation as best he could at the moment. Nevertheless, the fact that they were here in the first place was enough of a relief. It was nice to have some time to himself. As Nanashi looked over her shoulder and asked about the tournament, he picked up his gait to move next to her, mainly because she had no shyness of grabbing his arms and dragging him along.

"It was marvelous. Like something you'd see in a TV show or movie. Lights and cheers in the entire stadium, and the powers that they all possessed were fascinating. There were quite a few contestants that wanted to give the audience a show, and they certainly delivered."

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:11 pm
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] HEADER_86c804ebe4081b4e909856dcf65d8b46

Nanashi smiled just a little as they made their way down the street, pausing for just a moment to look over her shoulders with envy at his recount of the tournament. She really DID wish she could have seen some of it. Tch. But all the same, at least she got to see it recorded. The wonders of the internet. One of the more interesting things she'd picked up from her last trip to the world of the living. "I wish I coulda been there. Still, I guess watching it on my phone'll have to do." She sighed, then stopping in her tracks as she looked beside them. The railing along the street turning into an overpass. And past the railing itself. was a clear shot straight to the ocean. Briefly she was .... stalled by the view. The beach wasn't nearby, but still even with a cliff at it's end. Thee soft shimmer of water off the waves was .... a little captivating.

Certainly there weren't really any Oceans in the Rukongai. And she paused to stare out onto the water. Temporarily releasing Hen's hand to walk up to the railing and smile. The warm glow fo the sunlight framing the both of them as she watched. It wasn't quite there. But it was a little further in the afternoon, and the sun was just beginning to nestle low enough to have the sky break out into orange.

It certainly was something. And beneath the overpass, she could see a number of restraunts chose to set up on this particular lane. Hm. She looked over her shoulder. "Say, you're not hungry are you?"
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:41 pm

It was unfortunate that she had to miss the tournament, but, at the very least she'd be able to see it at all. So, as she released his hand, he reached up to reassuringly pat her on the shoulder, only to follow her gaze and gait. Outside of the tournament, he had never been to the City of Lights before. The sight of the ocean, the waves that shimmered and shined in the afternoon sun -- no matter how many times he saw it from anywhere in the world, it was a sight that he never got tired of.

He held a hand above his eyes as he looked over to the horizon, slightly leaning against the railing. He turned to look at Nanashi, seeing her smile, and found himself joining in that, turning back to look in the distance. But, as she spoke, he turned to face her again, resting an arm against the railing.

"I wouldn't mind getting something to eat. Certainly would help with the chilly winter air, now wouldn't it? Something spicy, perhaps?"

Were he being honest, he hardly needed to eat. His body could sustain itself without, but, that didn't mean that he didn't like to. He let his arm drift from the railing and fall back to his side, slightly extending his arm out. She had a habit of holding onto him and drag him along -- he hardly minded that, either, so, why not give her an easy in?

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:28 am

Nanashi couldn't help but flash a cheeky smile at Hanrex as he put his hand on her shoulder. Certainly glad she'd broken him of that whole headpatting thing. All the same, they both enjoyed the view for a moment and she found herself much more.... relaxed. True, they had both been busy for a while. But she'd still kept poking in to check in on him. Certainly Nanashi had become someone a bit common to see making her way to the Fifth Division barracks. She'd even ahhh... attempted to train with a few of the members there! Which had ACTUALLY paid some dividends! With all the practice she'd gotten in with Rio, now having individuals more suited for stealth, she'd actually been getting a lot better with her own hoho. Something she hoped to surprise Henrex with~ Him and his pesky speed.

But for now she had other focuses!

"Hmmm, I don't know about spicy. I really like something savory. Like a good steak stew when it's cold." She pointed out, smiling fondly as she recalled the little makeshift meals she'd managed to scrounge together during her rukongai days. "Actually, I don't think you HAVE ever gotten to enjoy my food now that I think about it." She ventured and turned to give him a sly look over her shoulder.

"We're gonna be here a few days after all right? It's already kinda late. Sun's gonna be down soon. Why don't we hit a grocery store instead? I wanna be nice and fresh when we check out the city. And uh... I'm admittedly a little....worn out from the Senkaimon." She sighed. with all the people visiting the city of lights, the wait to go through had been a pain in the ass. The Seknaimon was already a real pain in the butt, but now that a LOT of people were making the trip following the tournament, things had been a little slow. AND boring.

"Sooo hhow about we head to the hotel, I'll make us some dinner, and then we'll get up early tomorrow to hit the city!" She declared with a big pleased grin, clearly pleased with her plan of action. Heck' she'd even been the one to go ahead and book the Hotel.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:21 pm

Well, this was certainly something he hadn't been expecting. He raised an eyebrow as she brought up her cooking. He certainly hadn't ever gotten to try it, but, he smiled and gave her a wordless nod. He wasn't opposed to letting her take the reigns on that front. He certainly was no gourmet chef himself, but, he managed with what he had. The sun, despite how beautiful it looked, was indeed starting to set, and there was no point in starting to check out the city when it was getting late.

"Sure, I can work with that. We are going to be staying for a little bit, so, getting some groceries and a roof over us before nightfall will be a good thing to get done."

He patted her on the shoulder again, chuckling softly. He hadn't been expecting her to be so thoroughly prepared that she booked a hotel as well. But, with the trip having to be postponed, it certainly left ample time to be ready.

"So, grab some essentials from the store, then to the hotel for dinner?"

Normally, he would have offered to take them to their desired locations, speeding through the city without a sound. But, they were in Gigais, and it was meant to be a mini-vacation. He could slow down and live in the moment for a bit.

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:28 pm

"Awyiss. HAHA! Just you wait. I'm actually a pretty awesome cook I'll have ya know. I'm gonna blow yer damn tastebuds right outta yer mouth." She boasted with a fierce smile! It was a pretty quick trip to the actual nearest grocerie store. The ACTUAL trouble was well, finding what they needed. And Nanashi's gusto did falter a little as the frustration of trying to locate things got a bit to her. But with a little help and a few pointers from employees, the pair would get their groceries easily enough. Naturally Nanashi carried the lion's share of them. All too happy to show off her own physical strength. Heheheh.

"Man stores are weird. Kinda stuffy compared to an outside market. But still, I guess it's nice and warm in there." She murmured, looking around. It certainly was a change from the more .... open atmosphere in soul society. It felt like much fewer people were outside. But well, with how MANY people lived here, it was probably for the best.

"I guess the Hotel will probably be like that too. We should probably check in. Oh, and I got a couple's discount too! If anyone asks, you're my boyfriend. They had a discount, it was like..almost half off!" She promptly smiled, certainly proud of her bargain hunting skills and more or less just glossing over the conditions behind them.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:15 pm

Shopping for the first time in a place you had never properly been to was certainly a challenge, and while he shared in her frustration at trying to find some of the ingredients, he managed to maintain his gentle, casual expression. He was glad that they had been able to finally get everything, despite the frustration. He didn't object to Nanashi wanting to show off, letting her take the majority of it as they walked out.

"Also a deterrent for normal thieves. Keeping things in an enclosed space would make it harder to just walk by and steal something from the venues in the open like that, no?"

It was admittedly warm in there, though. But, when she brought up a couple's discount, he raised an eyebrow -- only for his eyes to widen. If anyone were to ask, he was her boyfriend?! He...wasn't sure how to feel about that, much less how to react about it or what to do about it in the future.

"W-Well, at least you got a good deal out of it. What are you planning to cook with all of this, anyway?"

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:59 pm

Nanashi made a face. "Nah, this kinda place would be prime pickins for pickpockets. It's real easy in crowds like these." She noted with a casual wave of her hand, dismissive of the notion that cramped spaces would somehow make stealing harder. silly Henrex. All the same, she didn't seem to even react as he flustered about ...something? Was he nervous about her cooking? Heh, the fool didn't even know. his stupid dumb bitch face was gonna be exploded from how good her food was!

"Stirfry! Nothing fancy, and kinda salty. But heyit'll be good, I promise! It's a recipe I came up with myself." She promptly bragged, sticking her chin out as the pair of them slipped into the lobbey and she gave a little smile and wave to the receptionist as she guided the both of them to the desk. "Hello! Suite Fourty Seven Signing in." she promptly announced them. The receptionist giving them a glance, and smiling, as if to say 'aw how cute' as she began to pull up the sheet for them to sign in. Nanashi playing it quite cool as she signed in without even breaking a sweat. Certainly she seemed quite natural at this little act. Though it would certainly remain to be seen how henrex handled the guise.

"We're happy to have you here at the Pilaz Hotel. We're also offering some deals on room service for the holidays. And if there's anything we can do to help your stay more comfortable, don't hesitate to call the front desk ," The receptionist noted with a calm smile, setting the pamphlet on the counter outlining room services.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum