Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi]

Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:21 pm
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 2 D8DTm9n

HENREX ASTILLON | STORMSWORD

Stir fry? Well, he would certainly have to see what kind of recipe she'd have in store for them. Even if it wasn't fancy, a meal made by someone else was still more than appreciated. So, he smiled, rather eager to give it a try. As they stepped into the lobby, he mimicked Nanashi and waved to the receptionist, making a mental note of their room number.

Despite how awkward he felt, he concealed it masterfully. He gave a warm smile to the receptionist, taking the sign-in sheet from Nanashi after she was done and wrote his name down. It felt a little awkward seeing the receptionist smile like that, knowing exactly what she was thinking when looking at the two of them, but, he could still manage.

"Thank you, we'll be sure to keep that in mind."

Quietly pulling the pamphlet to him, he picked it up and took a brief look through it. There were some pretty nice choices, admittedly. Maybe they could treat themselves to something after the stir fry. He offered the pamphlet to Nanashi before turning to the receptionist.

"Quick question: where's suite forty-seven located?"

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi]

Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:14 pm
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 2 HEADER_86c804ebe4081b4e909856dcf65d8b46

Nanashi was impressed to see how well Henrex made everything look natural! Good, she wouldn't have to lay it on thick. So long as they both didn't wig out, things would go smoothly without a hitch! "See anything you like, Hon?" She chirped as she got up on her tip toes to try and see the menu in his hands, then turning her attention ot the Receptionist as Henrex asked her that.

"Of course Sir. The Suite is on the Fourth Floor, If you take those elevators right there, it will be down the hallway to your right. There's signs on the wall to guide you as well." She explained with a warm smile. Nanashi almost immediately perking up. "Fourth floor! That's almost the top! Does it have a balcony?" She asked, practically bouncing with excitement as the Receptionist paused, giving a little look at Nanashi, and then chuckling.

"It certainly does. Though do be careful on it." She assured the Pinkette. That smile changing a little, as if amused at the handfull that Henrex would be dealing with. "The walls are plenty thick, but the windows aren't soundpoof. Just let the staff know if you need ear plugs or sleep masks." She added, giving Henrex a knowing smile as she offered.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:35 pm

As Nanashi chimed in, craning to look at the pamphlet, he chuckled lightly, handing it over to her. Somehow, she made it seem so natural -- he couldn't even begin to wonder what was going on in her own head about the frankly silly situation they were in. Masking himself and blending in like this had become second nature to him, not just as a skill required of him by the Stealth Force.

"A few, but, let's make a decision once we're...comfortable, shall we, love?"

With his gentle timber so effortlessly, yet playfully and teasingly remarked, he smiled, gently nudging her and giving a coy wink as he turned back to face the receptionist. Their room was on the fourth floor, near the top? His thoughts briefly turned to how the view of the city would look from the balcony. If only he weren't in a Gigai, he'd soar and fly to see it all from the air as the morning sun inched over the skyline.

The mention of the thick walls, but not soundproof windows caused him to snap back, a light hint of red coming to light alongside that warm and gentle smile, and he raised a hand to partially cover his mouth, wordlessly nodding in response. Even if unintentional, the additional meaning was hardly lost on him.

"R-Right, thank you. We'll be sure to let you know if we need anything."

Composing himself, he quietly slipped an arm around Nanashi, setting a hand on her side as he guided her along to the elevators.

"Let's get ourselves situated, shall we?"

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:13 pm
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 2 HEADER_86c804ebe4081b4e909856dcf65d8b46

The sound of Hen calling her 'Love' tickled her in a way that she didn't expect, a little giggle spilling out of her as she smiled from ear to wear, even a little pink flush forming on her face as she was nudged, looking up in time to see that playful little wink. Oooooh, he was good at this! Immediately she was.... intrigued! She had asssumed based on that earlier surprise that he'd struggle with this. But to her surprise, he actually was taking this in stride! Definitely a little distracted from whatever that receptionist said. Frankly she was hardly even thinking about her as that arm slipped around her and a hand settled on her side! Her brows raising as she promptly had a neuron or two activate in her skull. Oh my....

This was definitely not whatshe expected, but all the same she smiled and leaned into the man as the pair of them made their way to the elevator, waiting until the door closed before she flashed Henrex an amused little smile, still a bit pink in the face. "Wow you really went in there huh? I might have to get us a hotel more often." She chuckled, her voice missing some of that usual bravado as she ...trailed off. Actually, this was kinda ... nice. Was THIS what it was like to have a boyfriend?! IT was awesome! No wonder those big idiots in her class were always so gaga over the guys! And in that moment.... a thought occurred to her as she ... turned and looked at Henrex in his big face.

HE was like.....single...wasn't he? If she played her cards right.... maybe she could turn this little....game of pretend into something a bit more permanent. How hard could flirting be? She put on a slow smile as they got up to the third floor, turning to see another person slipping onto the elevtor. She fell silent and offered a friendly smile. Cut off from what she'd been about to say as they rose up to the fourth floor, and the both of them slipped out, leaving the person behind.

DAMMIT! She forgot what she had been about to say! IT had been so good too! FUCK! Something about .....something ....teasing? She had had something, but suddenly seeing someone esle go into the elevator had made her blank. As the pair of them walked out, heading to their room, she cleared her throat, leaning a little more into his side as she drew his attention.

"You sure got into character quick enough eh? Not bad havin a catch like me under your arm eh big guy?" She promptly teased him, intent on giving that sly smile to him as she unlocked their door and they made their way into the suite itself. it was QUITE big. Easily thrice as big as a normal hotel room. And well, with no shortage of romantic motif around. roses. Little hearts here and there. Nice fancy red silks and felts to the furniture and stuff. The deep red definitely had a romantic vibe to it. And it was then that a line popped into her head.

"Hey, uh... sorry I bounced this on ya and all that. There isn't like... a girl you got back in the gotei that;s gonna be mad at me for all this, is there?" She chuckled. Fishing for information.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:07 pm

He could sense her excitement from the passing comment, but made no remark as the two made it to the elevator. He breathed a quiet sigh of relief as he lifted his arm from her side, letting them rest behind him as he leaned against the wall. He turned to face her as she spoke, seeing her own tinted cheeks.

"Well, blending in and impersonation, among other things, are skills you tend to learn when you're in the Stealth Force."

Well, it also helped that he did have some level of experience with relationships, even if...

He shook his head lightly, discarding the thoughts as the doors opened, and another person walked on. He offered a friendly smile and wave, before leaning against the wall, listening to the gentle hum as the lift was taken up. As they arrived on the fourth floor, he gave a parting wave to the passenger as he followed Nanashi into their room, and his mouth dropped open a little upon seeing it.

He was someone who generally didn't live very luxuriously, so, being able to experience this kind of living was...otherworldly, in a way. As Nanashi spoke, teasing him lightly about his jump into character, he gave her a light nudge in response.

"Well, I do have some experience with romance, so it wasn't too hard to do. I'm surprised you took to it so naturally, though."

However, her next question surprised him -- her asking if he had anyone back in the Soul Society that would get angry at her for that. He shook his head, gently patting her on the shoulder.

"No, I'm not taken, currently. A free bird, if you'll forgive the bad pun. There's a few people I fancy within the Gotei, but, currently, nothing official. I don't exactly...have the best track record with relationships."

He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, a light pink tinging his cheeks. He wasn't exactly used to talking about this so freely and openly. But, she had asked, and he had no reason to lie, so, he didn't really see any harm in answering honestly.

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:23 pm
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 2 HEADER__haruno_sakura_naruto_drawn_by_itachi3413__e90932bdb25f30375697b7f51189d9e4

Nanashi nodded slowly as he gave his explanation. Huh, she didn't know stealth training covered stuff like that. Interesting to say the least. And she continued to ponder such things as they headed out of the elevator after that little interruption. His raction to the room however? PRICELESS~

She couldn't help but put on a nice big smug grin as she saw his jaw almost his the floor, brushing her shoulder off and turning her nose up proudly. "TOLD you I got a good deal. If I'm gonna be in the world of the living I'm gonna have a good time! Besides, I'm from the Rukongai and all that, but I don't own fancy stuff like this. And a little hotel is a lot cheaper than buying it. And also saves me the trouble of having to have a buncha fancy shit lying around my place. Like LOOK at this! Can you imagine trying to get ramen stain outta this stuff?" She chuckled, patting a red velvet couch and shaking her head before parking er butt on a cushion.

Though his answer to her question DEFINITELY got her attention.

Henrex was a master of stealth. Subtlety. Cntrolling his emotions. All of this was a part of his training.

And as for Nanashi? But she was barely hiding a nice big grin. "I see! Same here! I never really got a lot of that stuff. I mean, well...I was just around a lot of horny academy students. I was too busy with my studies for all that stuff." She pointed out with a dismissive wave, getting herself up from the couch and then ......sitting back down. A bit .... torn as she looked around the hotel room Indecisiveness clear on her face before she eventually turned and promptly laid along the couch. "Man everythings so friggin comfy..." She murmured. A bit surprised that there really didn't seem to be an uncomfortable way to lay on it.... GAh focus Nanashi!

She let her attention snap bakc to Henrex, trying (And failing) to keep that urgency from her expression. He was single. YES! slowly rolling onto her side, she turned to look at him as she propped her head up. Posting up an elbow and resting her hand on her cheek. A normal girl would have perhaps did a little more digging. Maybe warmed up to things.

Btu Nanashi wasn't like other girls.

And so, sensing an opening, she cleared her throat. Drawing Henrex's attention.

"So uh..... Ya like sex? I'm pretty good at it, ya know."
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:29 am

She certainly had gotten them a good deal, and he could certainly see and appreciate that -- especially as someone who also didn't have much in the Rukongai. But, then again, he was always someone who lived in humble means, someone who was always busy throwing himself at his studies, jobs and assignments in the Gotei. He kept himself busy, practicing and learning everything he could.

Henrex quietly pulled his hoodie off, leaving him in the rather plain tee and sweatpants as he walked over to the couch and sat down as well, setting his hoodie over the back. It was nice to enjoy things like this, even if it was temporary. It was a little awkward to have such a romantically themed room for them to stay in, but, then again, it was technically a date of some form.

However, something he couldn't have accounted for was what Nanashi did next. Clearing her thought certainly caught his attention and he turned to face her with a curious smile, canting his head to the side a little. What she said, though, caused him to go from looking curious to taken aback. He found himself chuckling quietly, a hand covering his mouth before he calmed down.

"I'm sorry, the wording of that was just funny to me. But, I thought you said that you never were part of that 'stuff', hm? So, my studious rival is secretly more dirty than I ever knew, it seems."

He gave her a coy, teasing smirk as he rested his cheek on his palm, resting his elbow on his leg. He figured she wasn't actually what he said she was, but, there was nothing wrong with a little bit of teasing every now and then.

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:00 pm
Your Heroes Are Human Too [Henrex, Nanashi] - Page 2 HEADER__haruno_sakura_naruto_drawn_by_itachi3413__e90932bdb25f30375697b7f51189d9e4

Nanashi continued to smile, even as Henrec let out that burst of a chuckle in response to her phrasing, not even missing a beat as she continued to smile up at him. Not the first time she'd had someone chuckle at her choice of wording. "I dunno if I'd call it that. I said I never did all that dating crap. I was always focused on recovering or my training. Buuuut before that I was pretty kept to myself. But I DID learn a lot about this stuff my friends. Though uh....I guess they'd probably have a lot to say. All kinds of like....rules and shit." She sighed, as if hearing those voices in her head in that very moment thanks to how much she could anticipate their disapproval. Yea yea, take things slow, find a guy whose nice, all that lame stuff.

"But I've never listened to stuff like that." She shrugged and smiled up at the Captain, flashing a big grin. "But hey! We' gotta pretend to be a couple anyways. Why not just try it? YOU'RE single, I'M single. Why not just ...act like we're dating? Just for the few days we're here. And then, when it's all done, we can decide what to do from there." She pointed out, perhaps dizzyingly pragmatic.

But of course, she also wasn't just sitting around as she said this. She made her way across te room, casually beginning to peel her pants and jacket off, lightly shrugging her jacket down to her waist, the slip of her sarashi showing as she promptly undressed, not bothering to stop talking as she peeled her outfit off until she was just in her chest wrap and her spats, stopping just outside the bathroom and flashing a smug smile over her shoulder.

"And it's fine if you don't wanna. Just thought I'd offer. You're really nice after all. Just the kinda guy my friends would say is uh....what'd they say like...top shelf? Or something stupid like that. But yea, I'm gonna take a shower, so think about it." She insisted, clicking her tongue and winking at him before slipping through the door to get washed up. Smiling smugly to herself, basking in what she perceived as a flawless flirt! Heheheheh.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:40 am

Rules? Well, there certainly were guidelines that someone would typically follow when it came to relationships, but, he figured Nanashi wouldn't listen or even acknowledge them in her life. But, they were already having to pretend as if they were a couple, so...was there much harm in letting the act become a little more real, even if temporarily? He followed her as she walked across the room, though was quick to turn away as she started disrobing.

His cheeks burned as he heard her clothes slipping off and landing on the floor. He didn't respond at first, taking a bit of time to think about it more as Nanashi went off to take a shower. He was somewhat unsure about letting this continue -- even if it was all just pretend for now. Was there really any harm in it? Neither of them were seeing anyone at the moment. Even if it did end up just being some temporary fun, maybe it would be good for him to just...well, have some fun.

It felt nice to be complimented like that, called... "top shelf," a term he certainly hadn't ever heard before. He needed to stop overthinking it. Nanashi hardly seemed to mind, but here he was, sitting here and contemplating it to no end. Maybe he was just overthinking it.

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:56 am

VICTORY~
The instant he turned and she saw those cheeks burn when she started to undress she knew she AT LEAST her her foot in the door! Making her way into the shower, she smiled smugly to herself, pleased with her own performance. That's all she really needed. Just a little foot in the door, the option was out there and EVEN if he declined, at least now the idea would be in his head. Heheheheheh.

Thankfully she didn't take too long to shower. Just a nice short little fifteen minute shower to make sure she was nice and clean before slipping back out. She paused at the door, taking a moment to peek out, just to see what he was up to. maybe if he was like...deep in thought. Before ultimately she put that smug smile back on. Heheh, now for the second punch. She'd specifically made sure to have left her bags at the door. And so, after a brief moment drying herself off, she promptly walked out. A casual stroll out and into the suite, casually making her way over to her bag to get a new change of clothes. Barely managing to keep a calm, casual expression on her face before crouching down to start rummaging for a new outfit.

"Whew! The water is really nice here! Hey, when did you wanna eat? I'm not feeling super hungry just yet. We could take a bit to just explore the room some and eat later, or are you hungry now?" She called over her shoulder as she started to get dressed. Popping on another pair of spats and a tanktop. Admittedly, her acting getting a bit away from her, as her efforts to stay seductive, ubt casual, made her really just wind up being casual. It really was kinda just....hard for her to not be casual about the things she did. She was a natural kinda gal, and honestly even teasing Henrex wasn't THAT different to how she usually behaved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum