Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Is The Chill Zone [Rangiku/Igendai] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000This Is The Chill Zone [Rangiku/Igendai] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

This Is The Chill Zone [Rangiku/Igendai] Empty This Is The Chill Zone [Rangiku/Igendai]

Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:23 pm
This Is The Chill Zone [Rangiku/Igendai] NqEaOC8

Rangiku Matsumoto

"And.. There we go."

Satisfied with herself, Rangiku had finished getting a table with snacks all ready, having invited Igen over since the guy seemed to be a little out of sorts - probably from that mission he went on. She almost wanted to have been there from all the weird reports just to see what happened for herself, it definitely was an event you'd have to see to believe; A big hole in the earth spewing hollows? Definitely sounded like something out of a Rukongai fairytale.

Oh well, she had a chill day off planned for herself and the little dork, well big dork, he was taller than her. Originally it was for herself but.. Having some company never hurt right? She didn't really have time to shop so she sure hoped he'd like what she had... Well that wasn't completely true, she could've but.. Eh.

Soon she'd hear a knock at the door, having almost spooked her out of her top, before she made her way over and answered the door with a smile,

"Hey Igendai~! How're ya doing? Come in, get comfy!"

END|
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Is The Chill Zone [Rangiku/Igendai] Left_bar_bleue0/0This Is The Chill Zone [Rangiku/Igendai] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

This Is The Chill Zone [Rangiku/Igendai] Empty Re: This Is The Chill Zone [Rangiku/Igendai]

Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:35 pm
This Is The Chill Zone [Rangiku/Igendai] HEADER_97131311_p6_master1200

It had been quite the pleasant surprise to be invited over by Rangiku! HE HAD SO MUCH TO SHARE WITH HER! His training had been going well! His promotion was pretty much already set. Heck, even if he wound up getting bumped down to fourth seat, that was still a REAL big jump! But well, there had also been a lot of ....well... other stuff. His ... participation in the event down in Africa. Well, ongoing campaign against the hollows that were being spit out. There was the Tournament in the world of the living he'd decided to partake in. There had even been ...uh... other things. Maybe not all that great. But STILL! A lot had certainly happened since they last met!

Gently knocking on the door, he waited patiently, only to perk up and smile as Rangiku opened the door, giving a look of surprise before slipping inside. "Oh, of course! Eheh, I'm a little surprised you invited me over. I guiess we've both been kinda busy. How have things been setting up Squad Eight?" He asked with a bright smile. Nothing quite like one of his more energetic homies to help lift im up. And certainly Ko had come along, though she remained in her Tiger form, staying close to Igen's side and mainly staying out of the way, her shoulder maintaining contact with his calf, though she did peer toward the kitchen and give a few sniffs, to see if she smelled any meat.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Is The Chill Zone [Rangiku/Igendai] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000This Is The Chill Zone [Rangiku/Igendai] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

This Is The Chill Zone [Rangiku/Igendai] Empty Re: This Is The Chill Zone [Rangiku/Igendai]

Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:24 pm

Rangiku Matsumoto

The blonde gave a look of fake shock with the man's words, a hand placed over her mouth just to exaggerate the expression some, "What?! Of course i'd invite you over! Hanging out with you is a great way to enjoy a day off! You're a fun guy!"

As much as Rangiku enjoyed Igen as a person, she also kind of liked messing with him. He got nervous so easily, she couldn't help it, it was way too funny to watch him melt. But he earnestly was a good friend and a great guy to talk to, so it wasn't like she was keeping him around for nefarious personal enjoyment, it was just a plus.

"Oh things have been great! Everyone's pretty nice and works together real smoothly. Makes me feel a little more comfortable being a little hands off, yknow?"

She'd smirk, having caught Ko's eyeing of the kitchen and smiling at her with a little wave as the two got settled, "Oh hey Ko, you want a snack? I think I might have something left over."

Halfway to the kitchen, she'd stop and look back at Igen with a bit of a puzzled look, "..Wait, can Zanpakuto even eat stuff? Is that okay? Well.. Whatever," Going on, she'd get some thinly sliced meat she found that she hadn't really touched, looking back at Igen, "So you were off answering that crazy hole emergency right? What was that like? By time I heard about it they already sent guys out to respond, so I didn't get to go."

END|
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Is The Chill Zone [Rangiku/Igendai] Left_bar_bleue0/0This Is The Chill Zone [Rangiku/Igendai] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:49 pm

Igen couldn't help but snort a bit and put on an amused smile as Rangiku talked about being happy to be a bit hands off. "I'd sure hope so. I do kinda worry a little about some of the divisions . A lot of the upper officers are doin a bit of a poor job with their work balance." He noted with a shake of his head. Sure, he understood getting bogged down now and then. But some of them talked like it was something constant. Which did bring to question just how things were organized over there. Bweh.

He turned as Ko perked up at the offer of food. Giving Igen a glance, before leaving is side to head into the kitchen along with Rangiku. Igen took the opportunity to find himself a seat before Ko returned with her food and promptly laid out across Igen's lap. "No idea, but she eats all the time. So I guess it's fine." He noted with a shrug of his shoulders.

"It was ...well...IS a work in progress. IT's gonna be a while before we even figure out what's going on down there. But for the time being, investigations are taking place. Dealing with the holllows ...was pretty rough. But I gotta admit, it was a lot better than it could have been. The Vandenreich operatives in the field were able to help out considerably." He pointed out. Certainly he didn't know how well they coukld have handled that hollow he and Tento had fought without Solomon's assistance. And certainly he'd seen reports that the other hollows taken down lent plenty of credit to the Vandenreich involvement.

"Though it DID certainly help a lot! It was certainly a test of my abilities I wasn't expecting. Heh. Though speaking of my abilities, I got promoted recently! I'm not a Twentieth Seat any longer." He promptly declared with a bright and enthused smile, immediately pride showed on his face as the subject came up. Not even the shit he'd been through recently could bring down how happy he was to have moved up.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:31 pm

Rangiku Matsumoto

The older woman would raise an eyebrow as she was getting some leftover meat, grabbing a pan and turning on the stove to heat it back up, "Really? I should reach out a little more then. Times are rough but what's the use in working yourself to a stub?"

Rangiku knew she slacked a bit with her work but it still got done, and Captain Otoribashi was at a similar place as her. Getting work done wasn't something she stressed to the point of always being bogged down, it was just a matter of hitting it bit by bit til there was no more papers on the desk. Though she definitely hated the repetitiveness of paperwork. At least grading school papers had the potential to be a little entertaining albeit a higher workload.

"Well if she already eats..." Shrugging, she'd put the leftover cuts of chicken on a place, coming over and placing it by Ko, sitting down on the couch next to Igen and settling in.

"Oh yeah? I haven't personally gotten an opportunity to chat up with them but they sound like they handle themselves well and get along alright," She'd shrug, but her face would soon be glowing with a smile as Igen brought up his promotion, "For real?! Congrats! Ah, why didn't you tell me sooner!? I would've put more effort into making the place more celebratory."

She'd chuckle, obviously stating that as a lighthearted remark; she definitely would've at least gone to the store if she knew that.

END|
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:56 pm

Igan chuckled softly at that and let out a sigh, shaking his head. "I feel like maybe our First Division Lieutenant has .... a bit of a ...weird idea of how things should work in the Gotei. She's always working, and honestly always pushing people to be working if they have free time. But I mean, if things are running PROPERLY we shouldn't HAVE a constant flow of work." He chuckled a bit sheepishly at that. "She's kinda one of those 'work harder not smarter' kinda gals." HE sighed, truth be told, he was a little surprised a woman like her even WANTED to be in First Division. And he ...did wonder about her motivations. Why first division? And some small part of him worried that she only wanted to be First Division lieutenant as a measure of strength. But that was highly unlikely. Especially with Murasaki as the Captain, no... he knew that there had to be something MORE to her. He just ...well...frankly just probably didn't know her well enough to know why that was. Hmm.

He was briefly lost in thought about the subject before perking up a bit as he noticed Rangiku giving Ko a bit more food, the tiger promptly beginning to eat with enthusiasm, drawing a slight chuckle from Igen. Only for that smile of his to brighten once Rangiku's voice hiked up in surprise.

[color:cf0e=salmon']"Ahah, I mean, if I'm being onest I really didn't expect to be promoted so high! I figured I'd make..I dunno. Seventh Seat, Maybe even Fifth Seat, but this caught me a little off guard." He admitted, but hardly looked displeased. Straightening himself up a little and letting out a little whew. "But hey. Just means I'm gonna have to keep up the good work and make sure I get used to my new position! It's admittedly a bit tenuous. There was actually someone else who just joined the squad that also has been given the position. It's a sortof...probationary thing. One of us will be demoted down to Fourth based on performance." He explained, honestly even saying that, he couldn't stop smiling. Partially because well... even if he DID wind up being the one demoted down to Fourth Seat, that was STILL a tremendous promotion from where he'd been before! And ....even more than that? He felt....proud. Seeing the look on Rangiku's face as he gave the news, seeing the pride in her eyes at seeing her student succeed. How could he not feel awesome?

"So hey, We'll be practically peers now! Now that we're closer in seat maybe we could start training together."
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:25 pm

Rangiku Matsumoto

She'd listen to Igen talk about what's been going on in his experience, smiling and having taken a bowl of chips for herself; they didn't have much of this stuff when she was younger but it felt pretty recently that some newer snack stuff started popping up, so of course she was going to get her hands on it!

Turning on the TV, she'd flick through channels trying to find something airing a movie - sure she had DVDs but she'd rather be surprised, looking to the pink-haired man and nodding, "Gotcha, so it's like a trial period. Well, still exciting! Hope you get the permanent spot, if not, hey, it's not like Fourth Seat's so bad. That's still a giant leap from Twentieth."

Grinning, she'd then give Igen a bit of a knowing yet mischievous look with his last statement, "Igen, you could be a completely unseated officer and i'd still be willing to train with you, or anyone for that matter. You just gotta ask. Have you been wanting to do it and haven't asked me coz of seat difference?"

END|
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:44 pm
This Is The Chill Zone [Rangiku/Igendai] HEADER__astolfo_and_sieg_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_ikemeru19__acbc7691eb0423fbf222558e5d7b829a

Igen smiled from ear to ear, taking a moment to enjoy a bit of chips himself as he settled next to Rangiku, perking up and watching with a bit of fascination as she began going through the channels. Truth be told, he had been a little slow in adjusting to television. Sure, he knew how to use his phone, but it was still interesting seeing a larger picture screen.

"More or less! And eheh, yea. Honestly it's a lot of changes I didn't really expect. But I'm glad it's been happening. I feel like I've been more....how do I even say it.... myself? For a long time I kinda just focused on my work and learning. But now that I'm more comfortable DOING the work, I've been able to focus a lot more on my goals." He noted, smiling from ear to ear. Certainly there was a lot to be happy about. Though.... a look of surprise flashed across his face when Rangiku suddenly his him with that question. He paused.... silent for several long moments before he swallowed the chips he'd been chewing. Oh uh.... well this was embarassing.

"N-no! Nothing like that. I mean...well..I guess I ... if I'm being honest I did sortof....not really think I was strong enough for us to do it. Not that I didn't want to! But I usually like to challenge the people I train with! I just didn't really ...uh... think that I would be very interesting for you to do it with.." He confessed with a sheepish smile. Which was a round about way of admitting that yes, he had hesitated to ask to do it with her because of ...well..the disparity between them. One that at least now was much smaller than it would have been before! Well, he hoped.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:28 pm

Rangiku Matsumoto

A tickled laugh left the woman’s lips to Igendai’s answer to her question, patting him on the shoulder before she wiped a tear from her eye, “Awh Igen, just because I used to be one of your instructors doesn’t mean you can’t ask me for something like that! I’m sure you’ve been working hard and would be a good partner to train with. You’re a man, after all, that’s the least you could do.”

Sighing to shake the rest of her sillies out, she’d return her attention to the TV, “Ah though that’s great to hear you’re adjusting to it well! I’m still working the feel back into being a Vice Captain; i’ve gotten a good look over my division, lots of hard working good people - I couldn’t ask for more. But ugh, did not miss the paperwork…”

Suddenly perking with realization, she’d look to Igendai, “Oh! By the way, have you seen my nephew around? His name’s Hinamori Toki. I haven’t had a chance to go by Sixth to see him; he’s a total sweetheart though.”

Laughing softly at her recollection of the young man, she’d sigh, “If only he’d wear his glasses… Very bright young man but stubborn with some things. Well if you ever happen to meet him try to stick for a chat, you'd be a good friend for him.”

END|
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:50 pm
This Is The Chill Zone [Rangiku/Igendai] HEADER__astolfo_and_sieg_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_ikemeru19__acbc7691eb0423fbf222558e5d7b829a

Igen became a little red in the face as he looked off to the side. Oh he knew ....on ...some level that that was the case. But still, it was embarassing that she had to lay it out like that. No, perhaps he needed to hear her say such a thing. "Still, I didn't want to bother you before. Your new squad has a lot going on. And now that you've had time to erhem, set up. I feel a lot better about uh... you know. Asking you for training." He reasoned, rationalizing as he sat back in his chair before ....glancing to Rangiku and smiling fondly.

"Well you DO have other seated officers to take up some of the load. I hope you're not doing all the paperwork yourself." He ventured, a hint of tease in his own voice, as some DID like to, or allow themselves to be put in such a position.

However, a slight look of surprise crossed his features. "You have a nephew?" He murmured before his expression lit up. "OH! Toki! Hm, I didn't know you were that close with Lady Hinamori. Uhhh, no I haven't had the chance to meet him yet. I have heard a few things though. Poor kid. I've heard a few things about him, but well. I wasn't exactly fond of everything I'd heard." He sighed and shook his head. Honestly he never was really fond of the whole rumor side of things over there. But well, with so many fresh faces, rumors were practically a currency. And as it was, poor toki had been a bit of a gold mine as far as the students were concerned. Even more than usual.

"I'd be happy to! If he's anything like yourself or Lady Hinamori I'd be happy to call him a friend." He noted with a big grin on his face. Having had a numeber of rumors around at his OWN expense, he could certainly sympathize with the fellow. And well, now knowing that he was Rangiku's nephew? Well now he HAD to meet the young lad.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum