Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thunder At Midnight [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thunder At Midnight [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thunder At Midnight [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty Re: Thunder At Midnight [Candice, Ehefra]

Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:47 pm

Thunder At Midnight [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 VrP0xUo

Candice Catnipp | Heiress Extraordinaire

Candice was the type to get all up in someone's face over anything. Often times it was to seem larger and more menacing, but at times like these it was because she wanted to stare straight into Ehefra's eyes and let her know that she was right here with her. Her greatest asset (discounting her looks) and her biggest flaw were that she could be utterly unrelenting whenever she got a whiff of blood in the water, so she dug a little deeper.

"Yeah, yeah, you evaporated the guy out here. But it seems like he's still living up in the grey, Heff." As Ehefra made her weariness all the more apparent, which she followed up by pretty much burying her head into Candi's chest, there was a huff from the Heiress as she pulled her in a little tighter and moved them to somewhere where they could either sit or lie down. Her own head craned forwards as she did so, ruffling into Eherfra's hair briefly. "But alright, if you're getting help then I won't keep pestering you about it. But if you ever wake up and want someone to talk to then I'm never too far away. And with the time zones I should, like, always be awake, unless I was out real late the night before."

Ehefra's next line of questioning was not exactly where Candi had expected things to go next, but life was a whirlwind of emotions and she wore those on her sleeve. Her lips curled into another wry smile, a cheeky giggle almost escaping her as Ehefra just continued to keep laying it on thicker and thicker. Was this what had been weighing on her? It hadn't been on Candice's mind until right as it was mentioned, because she had been arrogant enough to assume that being with her was joyous enough for anyone.

"I don't know if we've ever been something that anyone would call just friends. We could have been, maybe, but that's not how things went down. Getting in a little over our heads is kinda our style, isn't it? So maybe I got invested in you, in us."

Not a good woman? What did that mean? It was hardly like Candice didn't have skeletons in her closet, and some of them had already escaped that closet and come out to play. Oh well, in for a penny.

"Because you're confessing to a real saint over here. You found out about the other woman in my life, and I'm still here, AND you've never even asked me for an explanation. So what are you talking about? How are you ever thinking that you are the worse one in this thing?"

Lightning In A Bottle | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thunder At Midnight [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thunder At Midnight [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thunder At Midnight [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty Re: Thunder At Midnight [Candice, Ehefra]

Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:34 am
Thunder At Midnight [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 HEADER_illust_39609390_20220409_224136

Ehefra sighed, relaxing a little as Candice hugged her a bit tighter. For just a moment just.... enjoying the warmth of someone holding her. Something she'd gotten awful used to, and didn't happen nearly as often as she'd like it to. But all the same, she couldn't just relax there in Candice's chest this whole conversation, especially as they moved in the topic of conversation, and that slow twisting guilt made her wanna just hide her face in the other woman.

"Candice...." But words turned to ash on her lips as she listened to the other woman take things in stride. Yea.... 'just friends' had never been something they really did all that well. Well, not something they seemed to do well with eachother at the very least. A sigh escaped Ehefra's lips as she tried to ....muster how she wanted to talk about this. About what she should say. She always .... blurted everything out. It was hard to keep inside, to not just.... throw it all out on the table. Even as Candice expressed her incredulity at anything being wrong with Ehefra, the quincy couldn't stop the sensation of ....dissatisfaction in her heart. In herself.

"Then ....what .... DO you want from me? If we aren't friends then, I .... I just don't wanna hurt you." She managed to murmur out. Holding herself back from her usual shpiels. OF just ...spilling her guts out. She couldn't just do that. She couldn't just cut herself open like that. She held back, and looked vyingly up at Candice. Trying to understand what this was that Candice wanted.

A bit afraid that she'd have to disappoint the woman that had become such a big part of her life.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:45 pm
Thunder At Midnight [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 VrP0xUo

One moment, Ehefra was pulling her closer and then she was trying to push her away. Candi couldn't quite understand what that could possibly mean, as nothing quite made sense and no answers were coming from her companions - only more questions. She huffed at the lack of satisfactory answers and matched Ehefra's stare with one of her own, emeralds shining bright enough to bore right into the back of her little skull.

"I know you're a little naive, Heff, but you aren't an idiot. I didn't want us to just be friends, never did. That doesn't mean you couldn't have walked away, but you didn't so I kept going. I thought we were going together, was that not the case?"

Anger was the natural emotion for her to fall back on. No matter how hard she tried to change herself, that was what made Candi Candi. Her tone became only more accusatory as she continued, her hold only becoming less like a cute embrace and more like a grapple.

"I flew around the world to be here because I wanted to see you. That's all I wanted. To make sure my girl was alright, because - shockingly - I knew there was something on your mind. Doesn't make me suddenly a good person, because I throw around a little cash, so tell me - what's so bad that you think it'll hurt me? You owe me that fucking much."

Lightning In A Bottle | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:20 pm
Thunder At Midnight [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 HEADER2_sample-ce032153d31bac9ae83145e93e6ddf09

It grated in her head. The slow and steady shift from soft and gentle, to that huffing and angry voice was slowly starting to edge Ehefra into a similar state of mind. She was normally gentle, more understanding. She was normally capable of keeping herself in check. But as Candice got agitated, Ehefra's own patience began to thin. She knew what was wrong. And in the honest truth of it, she had planned on ....confessing what that was. Quietly. To try and .... be gentle.

But As Candice got more and more hissy with her. More and more Pissed. It only grated through Ehefra's head. What, just because Candice came to see her she was just supposed to fucking cater to her? Did that somehow make everything BETTER? It did. The true and honest answer was that Candice HAD made a lot of this... bearable. The time that Candice had stayed with her while Giselle was in the hospital had been some of the best sleep that she'd gotten since that incident.

But she wasn't thinking. Her already tired mind was slowly shutting off. Any care and caution in her heart slowly bled out. As her heart raced and she got angry. That part of her brain that held all of her reason slowly shut off. And as Candice finally DEMANDED to know what had happened. As if she was OWED something? Ehefra finally snapped. Her own sheer anger showed across her face, and when she spoke, there was not a shred of worry or guilt in her voice. She reached up with both hands, and grabbed Candice's shoulders HARD.

"Because I don't fucking CARE about ANYONE!" She shouted in the other woman's face. Her own sudden spike in volume completely overshadowing the rest of the conversation, and really, ANY tone and volume she'd used with Candice before. "I don't fucking ...GET IT! I don't fucking understand WHY you think this means ANYTHING! We met in a fucking MAID Cafe, Candice! This ... isn't how romance is SUPPOSED to be!" She was practically snarling now as she shook her head. Thinking back to when they'd met. "I have ...TRIED .... so hard. To FEEL something. Candice. I TRIED to .... make myself ...FEEL something. Find People I could trust. I.....I WANT... to feel that shit that EVERYONE talks about like it's some sort of Miracle. ." She shut her eyes, her mind flashing back to IRa... Who she had almost raped, were it not for the fact that they had been into it. To Natasha, whom she had manipulated into testing her own sexuality. And now .... her mind went to Candice. And she knew that the things she said would hurt. And normally, knowing that would have had her shutting her mouth. But she was too tired to keep her lips sealed.

"I told you .... that we should stay friends. It's what I TOLD you. It's what I told Ira. It's what I told Natasha..." She covered her face with a hand and her lip curled. With disgust for herself, a mix that infected the anger burning inside her chest. "Ira moved on. Natasha kept her distance. Only YOU...Candice....just couldn't keep your fucking heart to yourself. And now, I have to look, at your stupid, Fucking, naive face. And tell you that I DON'T feel the same way." She lowered her hand, and those eyes glared at Candice. And some small part of her, hated the woman for pushing her to this.

"So tell me, Candice. You still think we're together?"'
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:12 pm
Thunder At Midnight [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 FE5FIjW

Candice had been the one to raise the volume, so it was hardly unexpected for Ehefra to match her. That was how their first encounter had gone, had it not? Them both pushing each other further and further until one of them snapped. Back then, it had been her but she had managed to talk them both down from that ledge. Today, it was Ehefra. And, unlike before, Candice was never the type to be kowtowed by a sudden explosion of anger. No. This was where she thrived.

Moving on to someone else was fine (It wasn't, but that was a different thing).
Becoming bored of her was acceptable (It also wasn't).
Being disgusted with how Candi had treated her was understandable (...).

But this was none of those.

The audacity of this bitch to think that she knew how romance was meant to work. To dare to compare her to these lesser beings that had once dared to stand where she did. To declare that nothing they had done had ever mattered. TO LIE TO HER FACE AND SAY THAT IT HAD NOT MEANT ANYTHING!

"There ain't a FUCKING formula for this. IT ISN'T FAIR! IT DOESN'T ALWAYS MAKE SENSE!"

Her head lolled back, staring at the ceiling for a moment, as that chirpy little smile contorted into a twisted grin. Ehefra had hold of her shoulders, a tight grip, but Candi was wrapped around her waist and holding her close. She could have simply run some volts through her and brought her to her knees the usual way, but that was one of the rules she had made. No powers in the bedroom.

But that did not mean there would be no violence.

"So how about we both feel something, then."

It was hardly elegant. Hardly ladylike. But that was not who Candice really was. She was a fighter, clawing at the scraps that were thrown her way just to get any kind of edge. And so, without remorse, she brought her forehead crashing down into Ehefra's own with a sudden burst of force. There was no intricate strategy to this, no master plan. But Ehefra had promised her that she would hurt, and this seemed like the easiest way to make that a reality.

Regardless of the success of her attack, she continued to hold onto Ehefra and let her head rock back again. A smile still locked on those features by sheer force of will. No tears, no sadness, just a boiling mixture of anger and passion.

"We got together for some fucking reason. And maybe we're not good for anyone. But we still came together."

Shattered | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:32 pm
Thunder At Midnight [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 HEADER2_sample-ce032153d31bac9ae83145e93e6ddf09

Confusion struck across Ehefra's face as Candice had that..... bizarre reaction. Her face twisting into a pissed mask of displeasure and lack of understanding. Still angry, but ... not sure what exactly was about to happen. But well..Candice didn't leave her in the dark for long. And that sudden, vicious headbutt connecting with her face made Ehefra's own head ROCK back, her eyes shot wide open before she CLUTCHED at her face.

"FUCK!" She hissed out! Instantly growling in pain as blood started to drip from her nose, practically pissing blood as the sher impact had hit her almost squarely in the nose and cheek, her face turning red as she TWISTED in pain! And in a sudden spike of Rage, she sant a right hook straight for Candice's own face. She was hardly in any position to use her full force, thankfully for that. But At the very last moment, her hand would open, and a loud CLAP would sound as she aimed to strike Candice clean across the face. Blood still pissing down her front and over her fingers as she glared at the woman.

"Are you fucking CRAZY?! You almost broke my FUCKING nose!" She Hissed! And she just .... didn't understand. She'd talked about the other girls. She'd told her she didn't feel anything for her. This was it. The moment those words had left her mouth, she felt that impending dread that she was burning a bridge. So what the hell was Candice doing? Why was she still shouting like Ehefra was the stupid one? Talking about them being together? Was she insane?!

Well.... maybe that was a stupid question, but Ehefra still lunged and attempted to SHOVE Candice onto her back. Even without her powers, Ehefra had terrifying strength. And with a grip on the other woman's shoulders, she attempted to pin Candice down. Though with one hand occupied trying to stop the blood running down her face, Candice admittedly still had a chance to wrangle the pissed quincy.

"What if I don't WANT to come together?! Huh? Did you ever think about that?!" She hissed, at least as best as she could while still trying to tend to her nose.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:33 pm

The connection of her forehead with Ehefra's face had definitely been a brutal one, with nothing held back by either party, but Candice was not without blemish. Her skin was broken by the impact of something hard, and blood was already beginning to trickle down the side of her face, but she wore that smile all the same. Ehefra was hardly subtle as her hands recoiled, one of them clutching at her face whilst the other balled into a fist, and yet Candice didn't let go of the other woman. She was holding her tightly, though not going as far as to crush her, even as her fist struck home.

Her head swivelled with the blow, which was hardly lacking in power, as blood and spittle flew from Candice's face whilst the slap resonated through the room. It took barely a couple of seconds to already begin smarting, though that did not stop the smile. She almost looked smug for having brought Ehefra down to her level.

"Of course I'm fucking CRAZY. If I wasn't then I wouldn't have made it this far. I just knew you were this crazy too! Yo-- Guh!"

Ehefra flung herself into her then, trying to topple her over, and Candice could have kicked and thrashed and attempted to stay standing but, instead, she gave just enough resistance to avoid hurting herself more in the collision. Landing on her back, her grip upon Ehefra finally loosened as she instinctively splayed out, and thus allowed herself to be pinned to the floor by the Quincy. Emerald eyes burned as she peered up at her captor, looking past the hand that covered a bloody nose. Though some of that blood did escape her grip, dripping down upon Candice and staining her hair and face another shade of crimson.

"You.. Had a dozen chances.. To walk away. You could have taken any one of them. So don't lie to me and say that you never wanted any of this."

Shattered | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:11 am

Ehefra hissed softly, her head STUNG from the constant pain of that damn bleed and she grunted a little before finally she just gave in. The tiniest flicker of blut as she promptly used blut vene in her face to stop the bleeding, as ...well..at this point she was going to have to throw out her fucking sheets. She didn't want to have to replace the mattress too. And glaring down at Candice, she .... was at a complete loss. Having finally managed to wrestle the woman onto her back, she narrowed her eyes, realizing that Candice wasn't even fighting back in earnest. Just .... smiling up at her.

And Ehefra was ..... confused. Cmpletely unsure of what to do now. She expected Candice to argue with her. But she wasn't. She was agreeing that Ehefra probably wasn't a good person, but ....she just .... didn't care. And it took the wind out of Ehefra's sails, and stalled that bubbling anger. What was she even supposed to say to that?

"I....I don't ...understand what you want from me..." She finally managed to pant out, that anger replaced by .... a look of loss. She didn't know what to do about this. She didn't have any experience. She never LET anyone get close. And somehow, Candice had wormed her way into this spot, and now that she was here, Ehefra didn't know what to do with her. And it was .... terrifying. She didn't know why. But the idea of tem becomming something MORE scared the shit out of her. But Candice was refusing to be pushed away. Even lashing out in Anger, Ehefra's sharp words didn't seem to effect Candice in the slightest.

She was at a complete loss. and so she looked to Candice for answers.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:09 am

Candice wriggled on the bed, the position of Ehefra on top of her hardly a deterrent, as she was given as much of an invitation as she needed to test what was going on. The woman had earned her brutal honesty, and so she had painted Ehefra a picture of what their relationship really was. Admittedly, she had painted it in blood.

"I want you. That's all there is to it."

Her arms now shifted, not attempting to break free from the grip that held her shoulders in place but instead twisting upwards until they could caress Ehefra's face in her hands. Fingers tracing along the lengths of her face, smudging errant blotches of blood that her previous attack had caused. She kneaded and tugged unless stopped and batted away, to which there would be little resistance, and that crooked smile slowly turned into something more affectionate than intimidating.

"You don't have to be anything else, Heff, but don't try to push me away out of some misplaced care for my wellbeing. I know what I am. I know enough about what you are. I'm here anyway, aren't I?"

Shattered | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:39 am
Thunder At Midnight [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 2 HEADER_44690099_p13

Ehefra.... just ...stared down at Candice as the woman wiggled free from her grasp. Much of the bite was left out of her, and she didn't keep Candice from prying herself free. She was .... at a loss for words. And more than that, without her anger pushing her on? That big, emotional outburst suddenly caught up with her, and she felt....exhausted. But more than that, as the blonde reached up, and started gently kneading her face, all while speaking those soft words. Ehefra found her energy dropping.

What was she gonna do with Candice? How could she argue with that? Her rigid shoulders finally slumped, and she felt the soft sting of tears forming in her eyes. As she felt.....comforted. And it reminded her of Ira. A feeling she'd .... almost felt like she'd lost when he moved on. Maybe it wasn't the same .... kind of comfort. It wasn't the comfort that came with experienced advice. Frankly the shit Candice was saying just didn't make sense. But well, that was kind of ..Candice's own brand of charm. And it was enough to lull Ehefra into a sense of security, sniffling softly as she relaxed, and let herself settle in CAndice's grasp.

"You have really bad taste..."'[ Ehefra managed to Murmur, before slipping down and putting her arms around Candice. She .....didn't know what this was. Was it ...unhealthy that Candice was ...enabling her ...weirdness? Or was it healthy that Candice seemed to like her for that quality? If they both had similar broken tendencies, did that mean they were just ... better suited for eachother? She didn't know. But for now, she didn't care. She was tired in more ways than one. And all she wanted to do was fall asleep in Candice's arms. And take her at her word that things would just ...work out.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum