Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stretching Legs [Kanae, Liltotto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Stretching Legs [Kanae, Liltotto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Stretching Legs [Kanae, Liltotto] - Page 2 Empty Re: Stretching Legs [Kanae, Liltotto]

Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:26 pm
Stretching Legs [Kanae, Liltotto] - Page 2 Az9aEJ4

CAPTAIN NAGOSHI KANAE

Again, Kanae broke out into laughter as she listened to the increasingly malicious words of coming from the seething Quincy. Kanae found her and her people to be even more repugnant than other Shinigami, and while she was showing an amount of spunk another, more easily amused person might find entertaining, she just found Liltotto to be as irrelevant as her insults. After all why would Kanae bother disagreeing with much of what Liltotto was saying considering she also hates Shinigami?

"You're right about one, little Quincy. Power is the great divider. It is what allowed me and the rest of the Captains to slaughter you people without remorse or consequence. It's what has always prevented your people from doing as they please. It's also what allows me to stand here, entirely unconcerned with your babbling and threats. Soul Cycle? Why would I care about that? I kill Hollows because I can and want to. That is the reward for having power."

Before she continued on Kanae took another foreboding step towards Liltotto, her spiritual presence surging horrifically as she did, and her face and voice took on another level of malevolent sincerity "As for murdering those men, women, and children, you are wrong. They weren't insects. No no no, little Quincy. Insects are no...fun to kill. Thrusting my sword through the neck of an insect isn't entertaining! There's no scream of terror from an insect's loved parents as their precious little child is torn limb from limb. Oh dear, you've brought up some just...wonderful memories." A smile spread across her lips as Kanae closed her eyes and reminisced "It's been over a thousand years, and I can still remember the delicious screams of parents who'd just seen their infant child ripped in half so so clearly. How lovely they looked as I removed their hands and feet one at a time, making sure not to let them pass out so they could still see and hear each other's suffering. How they begged for the release of death!"

MURDER QUEEN | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stretching Legs [Kanae, Liltotto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Stretching Legs [Kanae, Liltotto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Stretching Legs [Kanae, Liltotto] - Page 2 Empty Re: Stretching Legs [Kanae, Liltotto]

Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:44 pm
Stretching Legs [Kanae, Liltotto] - Page 2 JJKkQ1y

Liltotto Lamperd

It was like a kettle of water growing to a boil on a stove hearing those words, hearing Kanae taking glee in the memory of whatever massacre she had a hand in - the blonde didn’t know what she hated more, being reminded that the Shinigami committed that atrocity more than once, or knowing this kind of person was free to go about without a leash. It frustrated her, it disgusted her, it just further cemented her hatred for those black robed pigs who pinned themselves as gods.

A visibly simple action; Liltotto’s hand having come up rather quickly, a pointed finger in Kanae’s direction, before a sudden swirling ball of Reiryuko formed and spit from the tip of her digit, before launching mere inches to the right of Kanae’s face, the rapid shot barely missing her with but the kiss of wind being a reminder of how close it was to hitting her, instead boring a hole into the trunk of a tree not far behind her, a clear indication of what could have happened had Liltotto positioned her finger just slightly different. The formation of the hole was entirely unnatural, as if someone had cleanly carved an oblong shape deep into the bark. The shot didn't make much noise apart from a tear-like sound from the air as it traveled to it's contact point.

Pointing her finger at the woman still, she had a stern expression. Unmoving. Unblinking,

“That was a warning. Go back to your Soul Society.”

END

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stretching Legs [Kanae, Liltotto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Stretching Legs [Kanae, Liltotto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:21 pm
Stretching Legs [Kanae, Liltotto] - Page 2 1x3PJOh

CAPTAIN NAGOSHI KANAE

The tickle of a breeze from Liltotto's warning shot kissed Kanae's cheek, yet she remained with her eyes closed unconcerned with the woman's threat. Had it actually been aimed at her she may have reacted, but she was still confident based on Liltotto's words the Quincy wasn't quite primed enough to escalate things. At least, not yet.

The smile creeping along Kanae's lips became even more pronounced as she opened her violet eyes and set her gaze back on Liltotto. Between reminiscing on the Quincy Genocide and sensing Liltotto was boiling over like a steaming teapot, Kanae was finally starting to enjoy herself again after having her Hollow slaughter interrupted. How else could torture this young woman? Perhaps more reminders of the past? Maybe a promise for the present?

"Ooooooo, the little Quincy didn't like that. But they're just memories. All in the past. Maybe you'd like to know what I'd do to you and your ilk now? Would you like to hear how I would tear the flesh from your loved ones' bodies while you watch, their screams filling the air like a wondrous symphony of pain? I'm plenty practiced in it! Maybe I could gouge out your eyes and slice off your fingers so you could focus more properly on the sound of it." At this point Kanae started appearing even more deranged as she reveled in imagining what she'd do to Liltotto "I must give you Quincies one compliment. More than Hollows or Shinigami, your kind is much more entertaining to make suffer. I think it's because you're still alive, but who knows?~"

MURDER QUEEN | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stretching Legs [Kanae, Liltotto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Stretching Legs [Kanae, Liltotto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:46 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

"Next one does not miss." Liltotto's tone was stern yet steady as she interrupted the last strand of Kanae's words; she wouldn't allow her emotions to eclipse what slim margin of professionalism she was attempting to keep up, but it was getting unbearable. She was mad, she wouldn't have been happier than to tear into this woman, but for the sake and safety of everyone else she was keeping her tempers measured, but she genuinely had no idea how to get this woman to get going peacefully. It really was either goad her into acting on her heinous thoughts or leave her be and pray she doesn't bother anyone else. She really was feeling a particular option;

"Sorry, I don't break easy. I'd be pretty boring to kill, actually. I don't scream and near nothing dents me."

END
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:55 pm

CAPTAIN NAGOSHI KANAE

Kanae's smile faltered a bit at Liltotto's response. Though she would have been perfectly satisfied spending the afternoon slaughtering Hollows, if she could find an excuse to cut this woman down too then even better. Not to mention it would help calm down Tosatsusha who was practically drooling at the possibility of piercing the Quincy's heart. After spending a thousand years in prison Kanae wasn't too concerned with wasting time if this conversation ends without blood spilling, but she was still hoping it would.

"Why do you think your threats will magically start to make me cower? You are too weak to consider dangerous. That goes for your entire race." Liltotto's last words made Kanae think of all the stern and cold-eyed people she had managed to pluck screams from, which made her push back on the Quincy's claims "Oh, I wouldn't be too sure of that if I were you. I don't mean to brag but I'm a bit of a professional at getting Quincies to break." she said with a contemptuous grin.

MURDER QUEEN | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:11 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Gott, du bist ein dummes Schwein, erstickst an Scheiße und stirbst., she'd cuss in her mind with a sour expression, not breaking her stance or faltering in the slightest. She was serious - she was entirely willing to brain this woman if she came at her, and she would have been glad to do so. Her bloodlust was tangible, she could practically smell it, having been ignoring the pangs of hunger since somewhere in the middle of their standoff. She sure did not love a fossil of bad memories to have come crawling out of the dirt, but here she was, facing a wretch who seemed all too happy to lick her bones clean,

"That so?" A cold reply was given in exchange, "Alright, either give up on this stupid shit sentiment and I go home with a lengthy but for the most part uneventful report, or you get swinging and you'll see for yourself how mistaken you are. Your pick; choose wisely."

With hardly even a direct below, her foot was gently sweeping across the ground in front of her, a hardly noteworthy movement to many, but to her it was a discreet method of trap laying; if Kanae got too giddy to kill her and stepped too close, she'd be pierced by spikes. Even if Kanae noticed, it would look more like the woman was getting slightly fidgety and nervous.

END
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:27 am

CAPTAIN NAGOSHI KANAE

It was evident this friendly discussion was not escalating the way Kanae wanted it to. Either the Quincy was truly unperturbed by the specifics of her taunts, or she wasn't confident to not remain on the defensive. These were the only possibilities someone like Kanae, who considers everyone an enemy, would consider.

For a brief moment she rapidly expanded the radius in which she was spiritually sensing to detect if this woman had any backup lying in wait. Though her initial findings were inconclusive, Kanae had discovered shortly after leaving the Great Central Underground Prison the world had advanced far beyond the technology she was familiar with. Even Shinigami had some of these handheld devices that light up and magically summon the voices of people far away. She could not discount the potential ability of the Quincy to alert others of her kind should she decide to gouge her eyes out and peel her skin like an apple.

"How about this, little Quincy: I will continue doing my duty as a Shinigami by killing Hollows, and you stay out of my way. I must warn you, if you get too close while I'm doing this duty my Tosatsusha-" Kanae gestured at the sword at her hip "-might accidentally mistake you for a Hollow. And we wouldn't want that, now would we?"

MURDER QUEEN | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:16 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Her teeth grit so tightly she swore they were about to crack behind her lips at the Shinigami's "offer", her pointed finger falling to her side, yet it only balled into a fist. She kept reminding herself of the consequences of a poor response, much less violence, pressing her emotions back with scenario after scenario of outcomes to weigh her reaction down beneath an oppressive stone of logic and conclusion; most of them were such severe presentations of a worst case that they couldn't have been realistically possible from a single incident, but she didn't care, she needed some extraordinary, impeccable reason to not just go and remove this woman's head from her shoulders with her teeth.

"Sure. Whatever," She'd say through gritted teeth, forcing a smile, though even that smile held a veiled threat with her sharpened, inhuman incisors being presented to Kanae, "Don't get anywhere near the town, and we have no problems. Kill hollows out here all you like."

She had many unpleasant things to scream at the woman, but she tried to break this off, she was trying so hard to just go on peacefully, performing a breathing exercise or two as she disengaged from the situation.

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum