Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hows The Weather Up There? [Liltotto, Librea] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Hows The Weather Up There? [Liltotto, Librea] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Hows The Weather Up There? [Liltotto, Librea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows The Weather Up There? [Liltotto, Librea]

Wed May 17, 2023 9:02 pm
Hows The Weather Up There? [Liltotto, Librea] - Page 2 LbJD30g

Liltotto Lamperd

"I just mean you've given me the impression you do a lot of work that involves mobility or fighting." The woman would shrug, trying to make it as straightforward and lacking in less obvious nuance. It felt like there was a bit of a communication barrier but it wasn't anywhere near the most inconvenient thing to deal with, neither was Liltotto bothered by the social oddities the rabbit woman exhibited, especially in her latest response.

"Oh yeah, we absolutely do that stuff too. It's just a lot more... Varied, than what you might be used to, but ultimately it's the same wants and needs." Going through her bag, she'd grab a small snack pouch and open it up, "There's definitely going to be a lot of things you're not gonna get about here, but there's also going to be a lot of things that here doesn't get about you. But that's okay, there's nothing wrong with that, people are just different. I'm not the only one here who would get you quickly, and it's not like others can't come around. You and your people's willingness to help ought to be appreciated and all of you treated well."

A gentle wave of the hand, she'd motion Librea to follow her along to get her paperwork done, but had it in her mind to offer her a pretzel snack, "Want one? It's easy on the salt, promise."

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hows The Weather Up There? [Liltotto, Librea] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hows The Weather Up There? [Liltotto, Librea] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hows The Weather Up There? [Liltotto, Librea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows The Weather Up There? [Liltotto, Librea]

Wed May 17, 2023 9:28 pm
Hows The Weather Up There? [Liltotto, Librea] - Page 2 HEAD-5-8adbb8a47c63c827c9883322d9d7a8db

A pause was given before she gave a light nod of her head. Yes... it certainly seemed as though it wouldn't be long before she acclimated to the others in the vandenreich. All that was needed was time, and she had that in ready abundance. Even so. She smiled ever so slightly, a subtle shift in expression as her ears fluttered slightly. Aosft, rapid little twitches as she followed the woman.

"The leaves will fall when they are ready. No sooner and no later. But your words are kind, and I am happy to have heard them. Yours is a song I am happy to hear." She stated calmly enough. Reaching out and gently accepting the little confection, and promptly taking a small bite of the thing. Nothing more than that. Perhaps an agonizingly small bite, she barely even took a nibble. But such was how she generally ate. A fact that eventually Liltotto would no doubt become familiar with.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum