Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demon on my shoulder [Tento | Arianda ] Left_bar_bleue0/0Demon on my shoulder [Tento | Arianda ] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Demon on my shoulder [Tento | Arianda ] Empty Demon on my shoulder [Tento | Arianda ]

Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:53 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Demon on my shoulder [Tento | Arianda ] 6EdIfMt

Well. This was great. Somehow. Some way. TENTO GOT LOST. He threw an arm into the air while then smacking the top of his head. Scratching it a very 'how the hell did I do this to myself' facil expression and vibe going on. In the after math of that burst of hollows and the deployment of the Gotei United alongside the military responses of the world of the living as well as the Quincy forces. That blasted hollow did a number on just about everything. The land, the people, the fighters of every response team in that area.

Ugh....so much work it made. Firstly was the search of missing people and responders. Tento went with a group to get that started but....here he was.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Demon on my shoulder [Tento | Arianda ] Tentos10
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demon on my shoulder [Tento | Arianda ] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Demon on my shoulder [Tento | Arianda ] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Demon on my shoulder [Tento | Arianda ] Empty Re: Demon on my shoulder [Tento | Arianda ]

Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:13 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Africa, Africa, Africa... Dear god this place turned into a shithole. Once home to the proud nation of Vastime, it was now basically a big hole in the ground; or at least it was. Arianda really wasn't sure about all that crap. She scratched her head, shaking it a few moments later as the demon walked along the environment, humming to herself gently without really any destination in mind. Of course, Arianda was more than glad to help out any people she might find. After all, it was best to try and grow her reputation as positively as she could whenever she could. Such reasons were why Arianda often pointed people in the correct directions, offered them what food she could, and tried to generally help those she could. It was... difficult. For those who could tell what she is, well her appearance was never treated pleasantly. But she still did her best. For others? Why they simply found her to be a kind woman who was doing her best to help in these troubled times.

Eventually, Arianda found a man who seemed to be quite... well, the only other term for it was lost. He was scratching his head and staring around like he had no idea where he was. Right now, this man perfectly embodied the term "lost". Arianda smiled a tiny bit and approached him. It was obvious he was a Shinigami, his energy was quite obvious enough, but she carefully disguised her own as much as possible... For safety's sake. Friends in the Gotei or not, it's not like being a demon got her a beautiful reception.

"Hiya~! You okay there? You look more lost than a rabbit without a den! Need some help with anythin'~?"

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demon on my shoulder [Tento | Arianda ] Left_bar_bleue0/0Demon on my shoulder [Tento | Arianda ] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Demon on my shoulder [Tento | Arianda ] Empty Re: Demon on my shoulder [Tento | Arianda ]

Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:32 pm
Demon on my shoulder [Tento | Arianda ] Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

Tento really should have taken a communication device with him. He just haaaad to lend it to a junior officer who's ear piece was malfunctioning. Who would have thought he would get lost? And with no luck of finding anyone he knew. Anyone even. Time should not be wasted, he needed to get going again and get back to helping people. Well. At least the folks he had come across previously were fine and well. Only a bit shaken up by the news. Food and water already being given to them apparently by a young woman. Pleasant news!

Eventually it seemed that Tento, was not alone like he thought. A lady came bouncing un with a soft gentleness. Light eyes, short. And beautiful short black and red hair. Tento looked at her, watching her face as he was so surprised. No energy he could feel for her. Was she a rare being with no spiritual pressure in this day and age?

"Oh, hello madam. I am okay but not perfect. I have gotten myself a bit...sidetracked", Tento said rubbing the back of his head in a sheepish grin. "I don't know if you can miss. I am trying to find my group. But I suppose that is something well beyond any idea a normal person can give. Perhaps, do you know the general area around here??".

Light in the Dark | End Post

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demon on my shoulder [Tento | Arianda ] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Demon on my shoulder [Tento | Arianda ] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:12 am

Arianda gave Tento another warm smile as he began to respond to her inquiries, quite glad that she was so adept at concealing her energy... which was honestly difficult. However, it seemed that she had successfully hidden it well enough to at least mask the rather unpleasant tinge that some demon energy could give off in the best, and worst, of times. Regardless, Arianda was still surprised by Tento. More than just appearing lost, he was lost. She tilted her head a tiny bit as he spoke, taking in his words but choosing to not respond immediately. Truthfully, it really was odd for a lone Shinigami to be separated from the rest of his squad if he was earth bound... Sadly, Arianda knew her two sources of contact in the Seireitei wouldn't be of much use right now. However... What?

A normal person...? That felt like quite the odd assumption to make. Well, whatever. Arianda preferred this to what the alternative was. Frankly speaking, Tento should know that there was at least something mystical enough about her to be able to see him... unless he was in a Gigai, then that didn't matter. Regardless, Arianda gave him a small shrug and smiled apologetically.

"I'm sorry, but, as far as I know, you're the only Shinigami I've seen around here. And uh... I'm not a local... But I might be able to at least help you get a feel for the land; I like to travel a bit. At the very least, we can walk together while we find the rest of your squad? After all, Africa is a touch more dangerous than it was once..."

Arianda looked at Tento for a few moments longer before she shrugged with a small smile, gesturing for Tento to take the lead. For the time being, it was best he stay up front. Even if Tento believed in full Ari really was just a normal person, it was probably for the best to act as if she wasn't a touch powerful until Tento's life was in danger; and vice-versa.

"Oh, by the way! I'm Arianda. It's nice to meet you~"

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:07 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Demon on my shoulder [Tento | Arianda ] 6EdIfMt

As Tento finished his responses to this new face, he wondered where she came from. Her unique look; small, red and black hair. And white skin. A genetic trait that could still be found in Africa due to colonization and the passage if time. But still, a rarer trait when one thought of the general genotype of the land.

When Tento spoke of her being normal. His mind was in the real of normal in the comparison of this life they were in. As free from the realm of the spirits, a being unable to see spirits or have an influence of energy upon them was far away from the norm now a days. Spiritual awareness WAS the norm. Or at least that how it felt for him growing up. As a being that had no Spiritual energy or awareness. The media, the books showing non fiction tales. The freaking crazy things that would happen and other people WOULD see and explain or pull him out of the way. Wrll...it made Tento feel everything but normal. And as he grew it felt and seemed to become more and more common, with him not being able to; being the un normal. Arianda was normal in that term of seeing energy, but normal as well as being a citizen from what he could tell. There was some energy, but so low that it was hard to get a read on it really for him anyway.

He scratches his head. Well dratz!! He was the only one she had come across. And she was not from here. Guess it would be asking to much for him to get lucky. Wait...she was not from here, Africa?

"Ah, that is unfortunate. It would have been quicker if you did". Tento started. "Well, I wouldn't mind walking with ya and trying to figure things out if you wanted to I suppose. Lot easier than being by my self".

Tento gave a smile at Arianda's introduction. The man taking the chance to get it finally. "Hello hellooo", he said with a wave of his hand. "Tentō. Well, unless you are trying to get a tan. I suppose we should get to a movin'", he said taking a turn and step to move. No real way to know if it was the right way for sure, but he might as well go back in the direction he came.

After a few minutes id this start it was a bit of a dull l. He needed a conversation to speed up the flow of time! "Sooo. If you are not from here, what place did you come from? Saw the news and decided to help or see for yourself?".

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:16 pm

No... Arianda definitely wasn't from Africa, or even from this world technically speaking! Even if Arianda had been born on Earth, making her a technical "resident" of the planet, her kind was not of Earth; but from demon world. However, the demon simply gave Tento a warm smile, still marveling at how well she had hid her energy... Frankly speaking, she should register as more than a human, but perhaps this Shinigami was just bad at sensing energy. Then again, perhaps he had no idea what demon energy was. After all, there were very few demonic beings left on Earth.

Arianda soon gave Tento another smile, humming as she walked with him, completely at ease despite the potential of attack from Hollow at any moment; at any potential avenue or second, really. Arianda couldn't help but be interested in how Tento thought she was a normal woman. After all, most normal people would likely have been evacuated by now. Regardless, Arianda simply continued to walk along with Tento, humming at her ease.

"I'm afraid that I wouldn't tan anyways, and yes, let's. And let's just say I'm not from around here~"

Arianda's final words were more like a purr, not deceptive or alluring; just simply a purr. Odd, in truth, but the demon looked over it like nothing out of the ordinary occurred. She simply kept walking along, her senses trained for any sudden attacks or appearances.

"Frankly speaking, I basically saw the news and did come out to help. It's a lot easier for one to help out directly instead of not, no? Besides, I've rather despised inaction in certain cases. What about you? You said you were here with a squad, or group I suppose it was, right? I do hope we can find them. Safety in numbers, and all~"

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:54 pm

Hmmmm. A lack of experience in sensing energy beyond Hollows was indeed something the young Shinigami had a poor grasp of. Not from a way of not holding effort or ability. The times spending with comrades in the field of battle seemed to help refine him quickly. The best teacher was experience after all. And the heat of battle and timely questions did wonders. Either way! If it was not a hollow, a Shinigami, or a quincy. Well he was not sure of how well he could recognize the specific energy frequency or aura. And this was sure on display here. Little did Tento know that this wonderful beauty with a gorgeous smile was a demon. How could he, he had never meta demon before in his short dead life after all. Only things he knew were in the memory banks of his mind from books. And that, was still a complex bit of material to try and remember! Given that and the way that humans had a big way of being unique, it was not an odd thing, if Tento had to defend himself. That he thought Arianda was just a human while she carefully concealed her powers and energy.

There were a bit of curious things that made Tento wonder though. Like for instance, why and how Arianda was here? A normal woman who had enough power to see spiritual beings, or perhaps a super human with powers. One should not be here. Yes, this was a recovered piece of land made for people to start coming back. But no one had really done such a thing because it was simply to soon. Just because it was recovered did not mean it was one hundred percent safe after all. Or maybe he was just being a dunce right now and was missing something?

"oh? So your beautiful skin can always stay perfect eh?", he said in a soft voice as his body swayed side to side in his steps. Opting to lean lightly away as he moved. A tick came in his mind as he heard...a purr? A weird one that set of flags in his mind. One of them very much so causing him to move away because the man was gonna think naughty thoughts I tell you what!

"Not from here eh? Respect. Not many people would or even could come to help. But madam, what do you plan to do?", he asked not out of mockery but full on curiosity. With a bit of passive focus he felt a bit of a stirr occur from the far distance above them. Something...was happening. "Hmmm...".

Something is near young master.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:21 pm

"Of course my beautiful skin will always stay perfect, that’s just a rule~!"

Arianda giggled softly, humming as she continued to walk along with Tento. As they walked along, Arianda felt the distinct impression that something was coming towards them; for them. If its senses were sharper than Tento’s, which seemed to be a distinct possibility, it could be coming for the delicious energy it had sensed; along with a Shinigami to act as a topper. Arianda, however, pretended to be blissfully aware of the approaching danger; choosing to believe in the one she was guiding back to his squad.

Frankly speaking, Arianda wasn’t all too sure how long she wanted to keep up this accidental masquerade of not being exactly what she is supposed to be. Honestly, she would prefer the Shinigami she was guiding came to no harm, especially because it would help her reputation overall… but also because she knew that he was her best chance at figuring some things out; especially about a certain SOMEONE Ari knew diving into that hole in Africa completely alone. However, she simply contained those emotions as a rather sinister looking hollow burst from the bushes; making a typical beeline for a source of tasty energy. Ari.

Arianda frowned as she saw the hollow approaching, as if she was viewing time at a different speed from Tento and the hollow; quietly deciding what to do. Would she feign helplessness or… No, fuck that shit. She may have been cowardly once, but she made a promise to a certain Demon Queen to abandon such shit in favor of helping those that mattered…

So, without any indication of movement, words, or really anything, Arianda had yanked Tento out of the way with a surprising amount of strength for a woman he thought was human. Afterwards, she slammed her foot into the hollow’s masked face during her maneuver, gently placing Tento back on his feet a few feet away from the hollow before Arianda moved with blinding speed; slamming her fist into the hollow’s chin. One forceful kick to its knees that caused an audible SNAP, Arianda had wrestled the hollow to the ground; pinned by extremities that seemed to be from Arianda herself.

"Sorry to surprise you, Tento… Mind purifying this bastard before he tries to eat one of us?"

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:07 pm

"Oh? I have never heard of such a rule before. But thhhhen. Who are the perfect skin police??", Tento mused after hearing Arianda's response and gentle giggle. Humming and walking. Walking and humming. That was a walk and talk style, she did have perfect skin. Perhaps she was one of the perfect skin officers!!

… … … …

As cool of an actor he played himself as right now. It was good that the truth of what he knew was not shown yet. Thank you…friend. Tento thought in gratitude towards his Zan spirits. It was good to have someone watch your back when you were alone. Even with a passive perception having them feel by the air to confirm.

"Hey Ari…". Tento began deciding to give a covert warning. Feeling the pendulum shift in the docile energy of the hollows above them. With a bit of surprise though a separate hollow was here. Bursting from the bushes; making a hard beeline for…Ari!

In a response of what would seem like a snail pace to Ari. Tento had drew his Zanpakuto ready to confront the…

YOINK!!!

Eye wide Tento felt his body love light as a feather. Much less resistance than any movement he could try to do in a run or shunpo. In a blur he saw the end result of Ari's foot extended out. Cracks and pieces of a hollow mask falling to the floor. All with his body being placed down gently before he saw Ari shift once again. Red and black splitting in the air.

He stood there, sword in hand. "...eh?". CRAAAAACK. Sounded the hollow’s masked further as Arianda reached her target. Slamming her fist into the hollow’s chin. Body shifting into the air a few inches before being brought down to its knees in a harsh audible SNAAAAAP before being wrestled to the ground pinned by… . "The heck??". WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT.

Think later. Action now. She is calling young master.

With a jolt back to reality Tento moved. Jumping up into the air before landing down over the Hollows head. Stabbing into its mask before slicing up clean through its mask.

One down…

"So…I suppose you are a super mega human eh?", Tento joked before turning g and placing his sword on his shoulder before looking up. It was a surprise that the other hollows didn't go i to action yet.

"You all gonna come get in this or am I going to be standing here next to the cutie powerhouse all day?", Tento said in a teasing provocation as he looked up towards the number of hollows up in the air.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:07 am

Frankly speaking, Tento's reactions were more than warranted. Arianda had been doing quite well at pretending to be a normal human, instead of something else; albeit that pretend part was a complete accident. However, now she was showing how much that accidental act was not much more than that. She smiled softly as Tento stood there, dumbstruck. Luckily, he had enough sense and presence about himself to react to her request and slash the hollow's mask as was his duty. After all, if Ari killed the hollow that could cause some issues in the soul cycle. However, she soon turned her attention to the other hollows in the air, who briefly refused to approach them. She couldn't help but sneer.

"They wait because they're afraid... and no, not a human, Tento; something else~ If you don't figure it out, look me up in your Shinigami archives later, okay~? Arianda Vael~ Now then..."

Arianda cracked her knuckles as she continued to look up at the hollows circling above. Yes... they seemed afraid. After all, most hollow no longer knew the threat of a demon these days. So far Arianda knew, she and Kokuto were likely the only demons left on Earth; and, as far as Ari knew, her two best friends were working on removing their demonic sides, if they had not already succeeded somehow. To say the least, the unknown is a terrifying thing.

"I'll ground them, okay? I'm afraid you can't hog this cutie to yourself; she enjoys getting shit done a bit too much~"

Arianda grinned as she kicked off from the ground with skill and speed, grinning wildly as she shot up to the sky. Once up there, her right arm split into three separate limbs, before those same limbs elongated into tentacle-like appendages, which apprehended a fair amount of the hollow. With those hollow in hand... In tentacle? She used them like clubs to beat down a few of the hollows before she removed the tentacles from her shoulder, spun them around with her left arm, before slamming them down into the Earth with a clump of a few other hollows. Without missing a beat, her right arm regrew, and she set to beating the hollows in the air, leaving those on the ground to Tento. Albeit she was but within a shout away as the demon sprouted wings, and a tail, from her back, she continued her aerial combat, keeping a constant eye on Tento's condition. If he figured out what Ari was, being a demon and all... Hopefully his reaction wouldn't be too adverse.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum