Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just a Fox Having Fun in Japan! [Ikari/Aiko] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Just a Fox Having Fun in Japan! [Ikari/Aiko] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Just a Fox Having Fun in Japan! [Ikari/Aiko] - Page 3 Empty Re: Just a Fox Having Fun in Japan! [Ikari/Aiko]

Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:59 am
Just a Fox Having Fun in Japan! [Ikari/Aiko] - Page 3 GYqz0hO

IKARI YAMASHIRO

"It is nice... especially because you don't have to worry about a lot... But it doesn't pay, no matter how comfortable it is."

Ikari shrugged a tiny bit, looking at Aiko momentarily to give her a gentle smile before she looked back up at the ceiling. However, Ikari soon giggled at what she heard Aiko say, that she was aiming for a complicated life with how she could change between a humanoid and a fox. She reached a hand over and patted Aiko's head. Perhaps she had aimed for a complex life from birth. After all, she was a Danava; and a Danava of Kitsune at that. Danava were complex in their very nature. So, with a smile, Ikari nodded at Aiko.

"That sounds like a great idea, Aiko. You're most kind, far more than I might deserve; but I accept it all the same. Thank you~"

Ikari smiled at Aiko gratefully before the Kitsune yawned hugely, showing her teeth as she yawned; which revealed teeth that were similar to that of her fox form, albeit more humanoid in an odd mix of human and fox. Afterwards, Ikari carefully floofed up her five tails before she changed back into a small fox with a 'pomf'. A foxy grin to Aiko before she carefully clambered back into Aiko's lap, curling up into a pink ball as her five tails tickled Aiko's nose.

"If you really could do all this for me, Aiko, I'll be in your debt~ I already am for your kindness of giving me food and temporary shelter~ If there's anything I can do to help you in the future, just ask, okay~? I'd be glad to help you out however I can~"

END POST | KITSUNE

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just a Fox Having Fun in Japan! [Ikari/Aiko] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Just a Fox Having Fun in Japan! [Ikari/Aiko] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Just a Fox Having Fun in Japan! [Ikari/Aiko] - Page 3 Empty Re: Just a Fox Having Fun in Japan! [Ikari/Aiko]

Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:15 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko's eyes blinked momentarily as she was pat by the fox-woman. It was interesting since it seemed the roles had been reversed for a moment.

That thought aside; it was intriguing to hear her she couldn't live comfortably as a wild animal since everything ran on money. And to an extent, she could almost understand. But, if she didn't have those predator instincts, finding food would be challenging. So, after nodding her head along with the words the woman spoke, Aiko saw fit to talk once again.

"Yeah, you aren't wrong. The world runs on money. Or well, even if you don't have money, you gotta be useful to society or something to get fed I guess."

Scratching her head, Aiko seemed lost in thought before Ikari commented on the nature of her hospitality. Then, after snapping back to reality, Aiko locked her eyes on Ikari and just said:

"Hm. You are welcome. I just figured I'd be kind because you'll get kindness back. I'd rather live my life peacefully if I can so that energy comes back to me. I don't know, the world just seems shitty enough as it is: why to make it shiitter?"

Now patting the fox-form Ikari, she wasn't as shocked when she reverted to her primal form. Why would she be? The biggest shock was already done. So, all that was left was to take care of her.

"Well, you can stay here for the next few days until we get your meeting with this Rita woman set-up. Just be sure to return the favor for someone else in need in the future."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
[/code]

Just a Fox Having Fun in Japan! [Ikari/Aiko] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just a Fox Having Fun in Japan! [Ikari/Aiko] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Just a Fox Having Fun in Japan! [Ikari/Aiko] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:29 pm
Just a Fox Having Fun in Japan! [Ikari/Aiko] - Page 3 GYqz0hO

IKARI YAMASHIRO

Indeed, this damn world ran on money. And Ikari certainly wasn't one to deprive herself of the simple pleasures, like having a phone so she could mess around with the thing in the wilderness if she had good signal. Otherwise though? It was hard to really get anything without money. Shit, it's why Ikari normally wore the same thing, sure she used a mix of shenanigans to keep her clothes nice and clean but that didn't make the desire for variety any lesser. Not to mention, Ikari could completely understand where Aiko was coming from with her desires to live more peacefully. Sure, Ikari loved to pull shit, but she doesn't exactly want to live a chaotic life. It's part of why the Kitsune even has the capability to heal, her desires more align with helping those when she can; even if she does enjoy a good bit of mischief.

"Yeah, I get that. It's a lot better to keep things from being shitty. There definitely isn't any need to make things worse, but I do like to help people when I can; if I can."

Ikari purred gently as Aiko began to pat her again. Clearly, Aiko liked this fox form a bit better. Perhaps she would remain in it during her time here, and maybe she could also show Aiko how big she could become~! If only just because. After a foxy grin, Ikari nuzzled into Aiko's hand, asking for continued pets as she relaxed further into the woman's comfy lap.

"Thank you again, Aiko. I promise I'll return the favor for someone else in need in the future; and for you too. Because you've done more for me than I could have ever asked. Just uh... Think I can come visit you every so often after those three days are up and I have a place of my own and a job? I'd love to keep in contact with my first friend, if you'll allow me~"

END POST | KITSUNE

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just a Fox Having Fun in Japan! [Ikari/Aiko] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Just a Fox Having Fun in Japan! [Ikari/Aiko] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:26 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"Yeah, I don't mind. Everyone needs friends in this world in some form or fashion."

Without missing a beat, Aiko did accept Ikari's offer of friendship. There wasn't anything with that in her mind.

"For now, I'd just focus on getting yourself prepared for the meeting, settling down, getting some food in you, and from there, I think this Rita person will be the next stepping stone to your life, and I'll step in and help you as needed."

Returning to patting her head, Aiko closed her eyes, relaxed, and eased her body. Life always threw a curveball at her, but she supposed that made this existence enjoyable.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
[/code]

Just a Fox Having Fun in Japan! [Ikari/Aiko] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum