Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup] Empty Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup]

Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:12 pm
Followup Mission

Name: A Secondary Emission
Type: Investigate and Subdue Unknown Energy Emission
Difficulty: Advanced
Eligibility: Up to 3 people from the Gotei and Vandenreich. Participants of the previous Clinch River Incident event will be given priority.

Information: One year ago, a mysterious emission of unknown spiritual power caught the attention of the majority of the realms' organizations. Efforts were mounted to investigate the source of this emission, but making in-roads proved all but impossible due to the mysterious, energy-consuming miasma that filled the underground laboratory at the emission's center. By the time any more organized effort to investigate was put together, the laboratory had been made to little more than ruins, with little to be gleaned.

Now, however, another of these unknown emissions has been recorded, this time in the flatlands of Wyoming. It is much smaller, but matches the readings recorded at the time of the Clinch River incident.

Players are expected to work together to find any further information regarding the source of this emission. As data from the previous emission indicates, members of this expedition should expect highly dangerous enemies, with abilities that may operate against the traditionally-understood laws of spiritual energy. Caution is highly advised.

Primary Objective: Locate the source of this secondary emission.
Secondary Objective: Uncover any useful intelligence regarding this energy and the miasma that filled the laboratory at Clinch River.
Tertiary Objective: Eliminate any dangerous life forms found.
Additional Note: Each player will have up to 3 days to post.
Clinch River Incident Records:
Vandenreich Report
Gotei Report
Lux Orior Report
ERROR_

Last edited by Rawk on Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup] Empty Re: Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup]

Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:35 pm
I wasn't here for the last one, so all good if I don't get picked, but I would like to put up J. Saionji or Kaminari for this mission if I do get in. If there are multiple threads, like other events have been done, I have no problem doing both.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup] Left_bar_bleue0/0Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup] Empty Re: Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup]

Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:31 pm
Gotta see it through with Natasha. She came to Clinch, and she will end to Clinch.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:23 pm
Liltotto's comin' back to the Clinch squad
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:43 am
I would like to throw in Alastor as a Gotei representative due to being with the Seventh Division and having in-character priority about Earth related matters. I also haven't done anything with him in a while and I passed on the Kizuna thread to let other people have an opportunity to join it so I'd appreciate a win on this one.

He's not a character that was involved in Clinch but I am a person that was, though in the time since Clinch ran last time Orihime is no longer Vandenreich aligned so doesn't really seem appropriate to have her thrown into the ring.

Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup] Gamma_Signature
Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup] CHARACTER_LISTSecondary Emission [Clinch River Followup] GRAPHICS_THREADSecondary Emission [Clinch River Followup] TIMELINE_THREAD
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup] Left_bar_bleue0/0Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:43 pm
Wasn't able to sign up for this previous one. If we are needing more people I am going to sign Tento up for this.

Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup] Tentos10
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Secondary Emission [Clinch River Followup] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri May 05, 2023 9:52 am
Very late sign up of Hannah for this.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum