Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Build Me A Castle [Hitoshi/Sawachika] Left_bar_bleue0/0Build Me A Castle [Hitoshi/Sawachika] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Build Me A Castle [Hitoshi/Sawachika] Empty Build Me A Castle [Hitoshi/Sawachika]

Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:14 pm
Build Me A Castle [Hitoshi/Sawachika] CMjCIgX

THE BUTCHER'S SON

The long stroll bounded in noise, the clack of geta noticeable even amongst the crowds. Even moving, the man was still; Hitoshi born to live and die a statue of ivory. The parasol that guided him hanging close yet quiet to his chest, a sinking shadow that cut through even the brightest of sunlight. His gaze held quietly ahead, still in approach as he'd make his way to the resident architects of the Soul Society.

The name keeps coming up. More outreach, more concern. 'Are the Sawachika so inclined?' For such a small family, to be spoken about in whispers is... Almost interesting. Builders. Construction workers. Some part wonders why they are not considered higher if so many concern themselves, but the labor! It is always the labor. Nobility has no need for brutes. In the thought, Hitoshi considered his father - the bear shaped man who had come into the world holding a cleaver.

It would occur, in turn, how other families might perceive the Kurata, similarly causing his heartbeat to rise. Shoving such unpleasantries down, a slight shake of his head righted his disposition. Hair swaying under the motion, he gently lifted it back into place as he stopped in front of the estate's gate. A pale hand placed forward, gripping into knuckles: knock knock knock.

217 words

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Build Me A Castle [Hitoshi/Sawachika] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Build Me A Castle [Hitoshi/Sawachika] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Build Me A Castle [Hitoshi/Sawachika] Empty Re: Build Me A Castle [Hitoshi/Sawachika]

Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:11 pm
Build Me A Castle [Hitoshi/Sawachika] UUYLiaq
LADY SAWACHIKA

Having received a message from a fellow member of the nobility, it was only natural that the Sawachika had prepared to greet him honorably. Of course, that wasn't on account of any particular fondness for their fellow nobles; it was simply because they were a proud enough family that they would never think to give a guest anything other than their best. After a short moment, the estate's heavy wooden gate opened, and a placid, calm expression greeted Hitoshi as the Lady Sawachika offered a bow.

"Welcome to the Sawachika home, Kurata-san. Do come in."

Of course, it was only natural that the lady of the house greet a guest while the lord remained inside. But many nobles had been known to take even that as a subtle sleight toward them, considering Lady Sawachika's lack of noble blood. Was it meant in such a way? No, certainly not. But Lady Sawachika also didn't terribly mind if it was taken in such a way.

"My husband is preparing in the garden. Please follow me."

END POST | TEA BOWL OF SAWACHIKA
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Build Me A Castle [Hitoshi/Sawachika] Left_bar_bleue0/0Build Me A Castle [Hitoshi/Sawachika] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Build Me A Castle [Hitoshi/Sawachika] Empty Re: Build Me A Castle [Hitoshi/Sawachika]

Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:54 pm

THE BUTCHER'S SON

Emerald slid amongst shadow to greet the woman with Hitoshi's gaze, placid amongst the sunlight. A short bow accompanied in turn, if only to acknowledge and reciprocate the 'idea' of respect. The Kurata's thoughts had not much left where they started, although he could recognize they knew how to play politics.

Sending a woman out. Good message to send on home turf with an unfamiliar mark. Shame it's not a bustier or prettier cunt. A very slight smile, also incredibly fake, as the man responded.

"Of course." Hitoshi would step to follow the lady Sawachika, the sound of his geta echoing off the gate as it closed behind them. He'd keep pace somewhat behind her, his eyes guiding across the property in an unfazed and undoubtedly judging stare. Yet still attentive; his shadow giving no hint of movement beyond himself.

What is there to be made of you, Sawachika?

149 words

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Build Me A Castle [Hitoshi/Sawachika] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Build Me A Castle [Hitoshi/Sawachika] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:36 am
Build Me A Castle [Hitoshi/Sawachika] DF2cTg5
LORD SAWACHIKA

It was a short enough walk to the garden where the Sawachika typically hosted guests, and Lady Sawachika offered a short bow as she moved the curtain aside for Hitoshi to enter. She, of course, wouldn't be going far, as it was her duty to maintain the family attendants throughout this little meeting. But her presence didn't need to be known.

The garden itself was a quite elegant affair, an intricate bamboo fence surrounding immaculately kept plant life and stones. A small river flowed through it, over which a bridge steeply arched, and in the center of the garden, seated at a table which seemed slightly too small for him, yet slightly too large for any typical person, was the Lord Sawachika himself. Even in the fineries of a lord, exquisite silks and adornments draped over him, his sheer size and bulk was hard to hide. The man stood to greet Hitoshi, and his expression was stern, hard as stone, but not harsh or hostile. Simply confident.

"Kurata-san. A pleasure to have you at our estate."

It wasn't, really. Lord Sawachika wasn't the sort who tended to invite many of his fellow nobles to the estate other than for the sake of business. He preferred the men and women he'd met through his time in Gotei service, but he understood the nature of his position, and took it as seriously as everything else in his life. He was the face of the Sawachika family, and he would represent them with pride and with honor.

"As always, the Sawachika are honored to offer our expertise in any construction necessary."

END POST | OMAKASE OF SAWACHIKA
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:49 pm

THE BUTCHER'S SON

The garden did manage to catch the Kurata's eye, the river's faint trickle pleasant; even for the man. Hitoshi's gaze would fail to savor it, turning instead to meet the head of the Sawachika as their short trek ended.

Quite a large man. Fitting. There were other, less savory ideas he had for the man, but none that trumped his desire to know. Force wouldn't make you memorable. Not feared. Not with such houses. Else, of course - the Kurata would have as much sway.

"Lord Sawachika," a short bow followed, "It is an honor. We must admit, if we had been more aware of your services, we would have approached much sooner." With a slight head tilt, he'd hold the other man's gaze to his own.

"We are sure you understand the predicament. Keeping ourselves busy. But we are here now, and have request for construction. Among other things, if you are willing to listen." There was no attempt to play coy from Hitoshi, his mind made the moment he saw the man.

Brutes prefer a blunt approach.

178 words

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:03 pm
LORD SAWACHIKA

The 'we.' How obnoxious.

Lord Sawachika returned to his seat in fairly short order, though even sitting down his presence was immense. He listned to what Hitoshi said with a sharp ear, his attention quite obvious. He wasn't one to pretend or keep up charades of disinterest. That wasn't the Sawachika way.

"Certainly. What needs building, and where? I can tell you about the logistics after I have that in mind."

Indeed, he did prefer a blunt approach, though not for any lack of ability to handle subtlety. Lord Sawachika simply didn't like to give the other nobility much room to connive around him, and if conversation became too abstract or needlessly difficult, he'd cut through it with a forthright statement or simply by ending the meeting.

If there was one thing Lord Sawachika couldn't stand, it was wasting time.

Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:58 pm

THE BUTCHER'S SON

"A renovation of the family home." Hitoshi sat across the man, his posture all the stiller for it. The parasol continued to shadow him, loosely propped between cloth and hand. "We're repairing some of the less maintained areas, and decided to do some expansion."

Maintaining his sight on the Sawachika, a slender hand moved to produce a small lay of the land; a sketch of the western section of the Kurata estate. Penciled carefully was a single story building, a long storage hall that had once been lined with a world of liquor. As their wealth shrank, so did the supply. "We are welcome to suggestion, but mostly want a second floor added."

Passing the paper across, Hitoshi would recline. Still observing, to grasp at what made the Lord so well regarded. His thoughts turned to somewhat forceful measures, lacking in their resolve to find a particular use. He needed to know enough, beyond that? How susceptible to blackmail? Most likely not high, their name is already less.

Nothing particularly kind.

172 words

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:29 am
LORD SAWACHIKA

Lord Sawachika's eyes moved down to the sketch that had been produced, a hard gaze only growing more analytical as he took barely more than a few moments to run through the construction and what could be done with it. Fairly straightforward. If he was speaking practically, this seemed like the sort of thing that could easily have been handled by other architects. The Sawachika were the minds behind some of the Seireitei's most central structures, and their services were hardly cheap.

"A second floor will take some time. It's certainly not out of the question, but I'll need to do a more complete survey to check the structural integrity for an addition like that. It'll need more work if that's the case."

The sketch had already been committed to memory, and Lord Sawachika had moved into the logistical side of things. That was every bit as important for an architect as the actual construction.

"At a minimum, it's likely a six week project. That assumes consistent access to the site and that the survey doesn't tell me it needs added work to maintain the weight of a second floor. If it does, that would add three more weeks to the project."

9 weeks was, all things considered, still fairly short. But, at the same time, Hitoshi hadn't come with a particularly grand request.

"Without doing a proper survey in full, I estimate 13 million kan if the current structure is sufficient, and 17 million otherwise."

Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 02, 2023 6:45 pm

THE BUTCHER'S SON

Hitoshi gave undivided attention to the Sawachika, careful observation ticking silently. What little idea he could gleam from the man wasn't any different from what he already had - simple, direct. Likely not an act. That could cause some ire. Fear? Concern about their involvement? No. There has to be something else.

As the man finished speaking, Hitoshi slowly blinked, a slow nod as he spoke in turn. "That is acceptable. How soon would your men be able to begin?' The statue of a man remained still as his arm slid back into his kimono, fingers moving quietly underneath the silk.

"Assuming within the next month, the timeline stated is also acceptable. Anything of a longer wait than that, we are afraid there will be need to postpone any construction." Re-producing his hand, Hitoshi's palm unfurled to produce a small bottle of sake; made and bottled by the Kurata themselves.

"And if we are to sign, a toast is required."

159 words

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 04, 2023 7:58 pm
LORD SAWACHIKA

"No, thank you. I avoid drinking when dealing with business."

Straightforward and blunt, like a hammer to any typical noble courtesy. Most certainly would have considered it rude that he would decline something like that, but Lord Sawachika was the same as all his ancestors, and cared far more for results than something as trivial as perceptions of courtesy. Courtesy, after all, hadn't built the Seireitei.

"I can have a survey team assembled by the end of the week, and depending on the survey I'll have construction underway within two weeks."

Lord Sawachika's tone hadn't grown hostile, but there was a decided firmness to his tone that conveyed unilateral concern for the work being done here. Anything else, including the typical niceties that would have accompanied a meeting like this, meant little to him.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum