Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Muahahahaha!!! [Shou/Ikari] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Muahahahaha!!! [Shou/Ikari] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Muahahahaha!!! [Shou/Ikari] Empty Muahahahaha!!! [Shou/Ikari]

Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:07 pm

FU SHOU

It has been a heckin' eventful month.

Compared to her mundane life, she has met quite a number of interesting people that color up the black & white world that she was too used to living in. Shou is not exactly a religious person but she figured that she should at least show up to a temple, throw in a couple of coins and at least express her thanks to fate.

Showing up early in the morning, it was her intent to show up at a time where the crowd isn't really that big, walking right into where the donation was and threw in a few 100 yen as she shed a small tear that a can of coffee will be sacrificed as thanks.

Clapping her hands together, she would close her eyes just a bit and mutter out her true desires.

"Hope I can continue to have fun."

For some reason, she had a feeling it will come true reeeaaal quick.

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Muahahahaha!!! [Shou/Ikari] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Muahahahaha!!! [Shou/Ikari] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Muahahahaha!!! [Shou/Ikari] Empty Re: Muahahahaha!!! [Shou/Ikari]

Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:22 pm
Muahahahaha!!! [Shou/Ikari] GYqz0hO

IKARI YAMASHIRO

Ah, shrines~! They were some of Ikari's favorite places. While they were loads different from the time when she was posing as a shrine maiden, Ikari at least knew her way around the majority of the shrines around Japan. If all else fails, they were a perfect place to get some food. After all, a pink fox with five tails makes those who see her believe that legends of Kitsune are honest and true! While Ikari is nowhere near the right color to be a divine messenger, she still gets some scraps here and there from the shrines; and the few times she's gone around in her humanoid form has also bore some fruit too. Literal fruit.

This time, however, Ikari was lazing about, lying around in her fox form when she spotted what appeared to be a semi-regular human approaching the shrine; and very very early to boot. Her little ears perked up, and Ikari tilted her head to the side as she watched her; catching the words that fell from her mouth. She wanted to continue to have fun, huh? Well, that would be easy.

Ikari hopped down from the wall she was sunbathing on, the fennec fox-sized Kitsune padded to be behind Shou, parked herself there upon her haunches, and spoke to Shou while she was turned around and facing the shrine.

"Your wish has been heard, and it shall be granted~"

Ikari's smooth, surprisingly warm, voice lilted and rose with the wind as she spoke from her little foxy form, making sure that she spoke before Shou could turn around. This way, Shou would turn around in surprise and find a pink fox with five tails; and bright intelligent purple eyes. It was like this Ikari waited, ready to either scare Shou by suddenly turning into a humanoid orrr straight up just growing bigger! Whichever happened first.

END POST | KITSUNE

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Muahahahaha!!! [Shou/Ikari] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Muahahahaha!!! [Shou/Ikari] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:06 pm

FU SHOU

Eh?

In a midst of praying, she picked up a voice of a woman, saying something about granting it just behind her back. This made Shou turn around to see what's up but there wasn't anyone there at all. Her eyes darted left and right, looking for signs of people that might be nearby but to no avail.

Was it a prank or something? Or was it so early in the morning that she hasn't sober up and just started hallucinating?

With fingers around her chin, Shou eventually noticed a peculiar animal when she stared downwards. Wait, is this the one talking? Nah. It shouldn't be, there shouldn't be a talking animal.. right? Still, it is a pretty weird animal though. A pink fox and a lotta tails; is this some exotic pet owned by the shrine or something?

Kneeling down to take a better look at the fox, she would just stare right at it with a straight face and gave it a poke before she spoke.

"Man, you're one weird looking animal. You look like a cotton candy with legs."

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Muahahahaha!!! [Shou/Ikari] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Muahahahaha!!! [Shou/Ikari] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:49 am
Muahahahaha!!! [Shou/Ikari] GYqz0hO

IKARI YAMASHIRO

The surprised look on Shou's face was exactly what Ikari was looking for! However, it seemed the woman wasn't quite all that freaked out overall. Instead of thinking that the fox had spoken, she had treated it much more like just a normal animal... Instead of calling her cute, or adorable, she went straight to the "weird" juncture. Ikari looked obviously not pleased, and then ended up growing in size right before Shou's eyes; a four foot tall fox at the shoulder, her head likely at the level of Shou's face. Clearly, this was one very unamused fox.

"Truly, you humans know no bound of cruelty. I'm cute, got dammit. Not weird! And I'm way fucking better than cotton Candy!"

Ikari made a rather loud humph noise in annoyance before her purple eyes focused on Shou quite intensely, staring at the woman before she shook her head and sighed.

"I could say you're a weird looking human, but that's not nice now is it? One more time, from the top! No being a buttface, please~!"

Ikari was clearly annoyed at being called weird and being compared to cotton candy. Not only was she sweeter, but she was WAY fluffier than that stupid stringy sugary shit. And she didn't dissolve in water... She just got less floofy. Regardless, it was likely a little odd to have a fox that was now much bigger than most wolves just kinda staring you down and talking on top of that. Not to mention, she was also wanting to give Shou an extra shock by turning into a woman before her eyes... But then again, this woman definitely didn't seem quite as... spooked as most others.

END POST | KITSUNE

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:50 pm

FU SHOU

Woahohohoho! Its really a talking animal!

Seeing it grow in size, rather than surprised, she was hella amused by it. Shou couldn't contain herself when she now saw the bigger version of the fox, falling into the ground with hands around her stomach and started laughing out loud as tears were coming out of her eyes.

"Pft. Hahahahaha! You look like an extra fluffed up version of a cotton candy now!"

Stopping after laughing on for a few more seconds, she would wipe off her tears and answered the big, pink fox back.

"Yeah, yeah~ You're big, fluffy, cute and yum- I mean beautiful!"

Shou almost let her actual thoughts slip, thinking that she looked edible if she didn't come with a face and legs. Well, she really couldn't help herself! It was her first time seeing a fox, nevermind a pink one! And this time, it can even talk and become bigger. She couldn't help herself but have fun with this one.

When the fox before her called her a weird woman, Shou would excitingly respond in kind - winking and smiling back, sticking her tongue out with a peace sign.

"Yes~ Weird looking human here~ ☆ How are you doing?"

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:05 am
Muahahahaha!!! [Shou/Ikari] 6xF1pWg

IKARI YAMASHIRO

Well this was very unamusing. Frankly speaking, Ikari was very annoyed by now, but now she was wholly unenthusiastic about this odd woman. Clearly, she had met more than a few things to cause her less pause; and apparently Ikari being a pink fox was more entertaining than anything else. Simply speaking, Ikari just sighed and took the compliment that she was very cute and beautiful, even if that compliment was almost replaced with "Yummy looking". She simply let out a small sigh and stared at Shou for a few moments longer before the woman reacted to her words, flashing a peace sign, sticking her tongue out, and somehow producing a star with her speech. Frankly speaking, Ikari was quite done with this.

Without batting an eyelash, and with a 'POMF' noise, what appeared before Shou was a woman; a woman of 5'8", with the same pink ears and pink tails the fox had; along with pink hair that went below her waist. However, she wore distinctly modern clothing. A pair of converse-like high tops, black jeans, a pink shirt, and a white zip-up hoodie over the shirt. She sighed softly, raising a hand to place it on her face. Really, the young folk became ever increasingly cringy.

"Well... It's nice to meet you, weird human... I'm Ikari. Since I'm sure your name isn't "weird human", what might you be called? And no, I'm not going to turn back into my fox form because I refuse to be referred to as cotton candy."

Ikari was miffed, truth be told. Not to mention, she was way better than a stupid sugary treat that would dissolve if placed in water! Ikari doesn't dissolve in water, she'd just get all wet! She's way better than Cotton candy!

END POST | KITSUNE

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:04 pm

FU SHOU

Oh. Oh! Oh!?

Shou's eyes glittered with excitement at the sight of a fox suddenly transforming into a human, a beautiful mature woman to boot! Compared to her, Shou is definitely lacking in uh.. a lot of departments as someone of the same gender. Still, she was just more impressed with her transformation than her fox form since it reminded her of those magical girl shows where a beast turning into a cool-looking dude.

While Ikari was giving her greetings, with fingers around her chin, Shou didn't waste her time to walk around the formerly-a-fox-but-now-a-person and give a thorough look of her physical features - curiously looking at her hair, then behind her back to check for a tail, her legs then back to the front.

Nodding with satisfaction at the end, she would give her reply.

"Nice to meet cha'. My name's Fu Shou. You can just call me Shou!"

Crossing her arms, giving Ikari a big smile and a hearty giggle, she would continue on.

"Oh come on! I am complimenting your looks. You know having cotton candies in festivals makes people happy? You're something like that! Your fox form makes people happy looking at you! Hahahaha!"

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:39 pm
Muahahahaha!!! [Shou/Ikari] 6xF1pWg

IKARI YAMASHIRO

Ikari too had crossed her arms during and after her introduction to the woman; especially when Shou walked around the Danava to inspect her. Ikari let out a small sigh, and while Shou was "inspecting" from behind, Ikari's tails raised up to gently assault the woman with floof before she lowered her tails and pretended like she did nothing of the sort; after that, Ikari simply listened to Shou, the ears upon her head gently flicking with irritation.

Sure, Cotton Candy did bring people joy, but as far as Ikari was concerned she was WAY better than cotton candy. However, Ikari simply let out a small sigh and let it go, deciding that arguing a silly point with a silly human wasn't worth it. So, instead, Ikari simply ruffled Shou's hair and looked at the woman with her surprisingly intense purple gaze; albeit Ikari soon gave the girl a gentle smile.

"Well... It's nice to meet you, Shou. And whether or not cotton candy makes people happy is far beside the point. You wished to make your day interesting, and while I suppose me trying to mess with you completely backfired in every degree... I suppose I could at least try and help make your day interesting a bit. But for the love of fuck please stop saying I'm like Cotton Candy; because I am much better than cotton candy."

END POST | KITSUNE

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:36 pm

FU SHOU

The attack of fluff.. Hehe.. hehehehehe.. Giggling ever so creepily when she got 'assaulted' by Ikari's fluffy tail even for a second, Shou soon snapped back into reality and wiped off the drool away from her mouth before she loses to her own desires and pounce into someone's tail whom she only knew for less than.. what, several minutes?

Shou joyfully hummed, not really against getting her hair ruffled since her hair was naturally smooth and straight that it wouldn't be all messed up even if it was messed with.

Listening in to what Ikari was saying, she is pretty surprised that her wish was overheard at the shrine and to try granting it for a measly few hundred yen? Either this person is really nice or is.. uh, cheap. Though hearing what she was trying to mess with her and dissatisfied with Shou calling her a cotton candy, she couldn't help but put a hand over her mouth and tried not to laugh.

"I see. Then I won't call you cotton candy anymore if you don't really like it. Still.."

Pft.

"You wanted to mess with me? Man, I'm definitely looking forward to that! Hahahaha!!"

Not being able to contain it anymore, Shou lets out a hearty laugh as she gave Ikari a few pats on the shoulder before she continued with a thumbs up and a big smile on her face.

"On the other hand, you look super duper fun to mess with for me! You being here is already making my day hella fun! I look forward to being friends with you, miss super duper ultra fluffy fox girl!"

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum