Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Why Are There So Many?! [Rita/Sora] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Why Are There So Many?! [Rita/Sora] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Why Are There So Many?! [Rita/Sora] - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Are There So Many?! [Rita/Sora]

Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:53 am
Why Are There So Many?! [Rita/Sora] - Page 2 Sora_PostingHeader1
Enter: Sora Yasutake

The confidence Rita showed in defense of Shou helped calm him down enough to relax here. There were still doubts in the back of his mind, ones born of his fears and paranoia. They would make him second guess Shou and watch her closely. He knew that, and depending on the results of his fear, this may not end the best between them. He needed to refocus somehow, and see Shou as the young girl who just needed his help. Maybe a quick talk would help with that.

"N-No. I do need this job," Sora said. "Van said it'd help me with my lifestyle and that I would get paid well, so I'll work hard. I-I promise. I can do bodyguard work, warehouse, delivery... I'm not a good cook, but if you happen to own this restaurant, I can even be a busboy or janitor. I do not care about getting my hands dirty. As long as I get to continue traveling, I can do almost anything, wherever you need it."

End Post
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Why Are There So Many?! [Rita/Sora] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Why Are There So Many?! [Rita/Sora] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Why Are There So Many?! [Rita/Sora] - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Are There So Many?! [Rita/Sora]

Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:19 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Well, the guy was hungry. People are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done when they are hungry. And even more so if there is something worth protecting. Hearing these things was good in the mind of Rita as it showed the guy at least had something driving him, which could be beneficial.

But, even beyond what it could mean to have a driven worker, the humanity in her did at least see the potential to be altruistic in some way by giving a person who needs a break some way to progress in life. The world was a fucked up place, and sometimes a simple act like this could set the karmic scales in some way.

So, after her own mental reflection of the moment was finished, Rita held her hand and moved to shake Sora's hand.

"You got a reason to move forward; I like that. So why don't we shake hands on it? Consider it a done deal. You need a break."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Why Are There So Many?! [Rita/Sora] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Why Are There So Many?! [Rita/Sora] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Why Are There So Many?! [Rita/Sora] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:31 pm

Even if it wasn't that long, the silence as Rita thought was unbearable to Sora. This had been his first real lead for a job in so long that he did not want to mess it up. Part of him thought that talking about Shou the way he did might have messed things up for him, but when Rita offered to shake on it, he sighed in relief. He reached out to take her hand, hesitating for only a moment before reminding himself to keep calm and breathe. Otherwise, he might have freaked out in the moment of taking a woman's hand. Ha, Ari was going to be proouuud.

"Thank you so much," Sora said, giving a firm, but gentle handshake. "I won't let you down, and if you need me, I can start immediately. I, uh..." Sora pulled out his cell phone. "Do you have my number already? I figured we'll communicate by phone most often. Oh, and is there anything else I should know?" It obviously wasn't intentional, but Sora's excitement for the job did make him sound like a teenager.

End Post
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Why Are There So Many?! [Rita/Sora] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Why Are There So Many?! [Rita/Sora] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:17 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

"It's good you got a grip on yourself. That's a better look."

While it's easy to twist someone's words, the tone of Rita's voice sounded sincere, as she liked that he was loosening up a bit and confronting the discomfort of talking to people. Or, rather, beautiful ass women like herself. Yeah, Rita was unapologetically vain about her looks, but she wasn't going to torment him with it as long as she knew she looked desirable.

Instead, the teal eyes of the woman darted to his phone, quickly snagged it and put her number in it, and soon followed with putting his in hers before handing it back. With the speed at which the woman moved, it all happened in the blink of an eye, and she soon popped a small bubble of gum she had taken after it was done.

"All done~."

With a cheery grin on her face, she then pat Sora's shoulder.

"Anything else ya need? I'm sure you can start immediately as I have a whole slew of people who could help you to grow into a better man. Are ya interested in their contacts or nah?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:17 pm

Sora didn't like being a babbling doofus, so being able to calm down at times was helpful. It helped that he was learning about himself in talking to the new people that had come into his life, like Arianda and Rita. Sora nodded when she commented on his demeanor. He would do his best to hold himself together from now on. None of that bullshit he just did, even though part of him still felt like something with Shou was off. Who knows? He'd figure that out later.

Sora wasn't expecting her to snatch his phone so quickly, but said nothing. She was pretty damn fast.. He nodded at her offer. "Yes, I definitely could use a few more contacts, thank you." Sora said, bowing politely. "Is this meeting over then?"

End Post
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:42 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

"Yes~ You are free to stay and stuff your face or head out and get on with your day. I'll have all the boring paperwork and whatnot be done by my hiring people, so all your taxes and whatnot are handled."

After rolling her wrist around, Rita smirked and waved her phone at him.

"Just go ahead and send me your documents like your ID, birth certificate, and stuff to my phone so you are in the system and aren't getting your ass beat by the government."

It was tedious stuff, sure, but it had to be done.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:31 am

The idea of a birth certificate was weird when he was technically dead. How did people of this modern spirit-age even deal with that kind of thing? He had some forged ones that allowed him basic access to things, so that should be fine.

"Will do, thanks," Sora said, bowing respectfully before heading out. There was a part of him that wanted to stay and eat, but couldn't bring himself to. He wanted to get back to Shou to check on her and was just thankful he got the damn job...

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum