Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ] Left_bar_bleue0/0I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ] Empty I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ]

Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:47 pm
I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ] Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

Another day another flow of actions. One filled with the desire to find something more to do. It had been a few months now since Tento found himself finding himself back at Shin'o Academy due to wandering on memory lane. Catching up with a few people shortly but one in particular for a longer time. Hiroe Miyashiro. A cordial time and in fact, further building of a connection of someone that Tento had some exposure to in the past, but short of any real, true bond.

In such a way with the whirlwind of news that hit the world. Ichigo's actions and disappearance, the wonders of the joint fight night tournament, and the cataclysm of the African Catastrophe. A fact that lit a worrisome fire within Tento. There was skills he needed to learn, techniques to improve. And a still...learn his dang swords name. They were talking to him but just not willing to give their name! It was maddening and if he could force it he would. Heck, he would force bankai even if it was detrimental if he could at this point.

Sigh. He pressed his head against the same doors of the school that he called home once. He shook his head and let that fall to the side. A smile on his face. Think bright. Think right. You are here to keep motivation for whoever comes next, and if ya get lucky. Get some training in with them to help them get ready...

Light in the Dark | End Post

I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ] Tentos10
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ] Left_bar_bleue0/0I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ] Empty Re: I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ]

Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:45 pm
I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ] Jgp3077

HIROE MIYASHIRO

"Well, well, if it isn't a familiar face in the form of an old mate."

In a melodious voice, Hiroe called out to the man who stood at the door. If he wondered why she wasn't in the academy yet, the fledgling Shinigami would have simply told him some form of a lie or another to distract him from the reality that she had been exceptionally late today. Even so, that was her teacher's duty to scold her, and Hiroe was quite happy to see Tento after so much time. After all, during their last meeting in the past when he was a fresh graduate, he ran away from her after Hiroe had interrogated him on what sort of women he had developed an interest in. Now, he was present at the Academy again. For what? She wondered. She had recently crossed paths and earned tutelage under Byakuya, and there was another candidate in the form of Hyosuke NIyagata, a suggestion given to her by her wonderful friend, Hana. Was Tento looking to dip his foot into the teacher pool? It was worth the venture. One could never never have too many tutors if they wanted to stand among the greats!

"So, what brings you to our Academy today, loverboy?"

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ] Empty Re: I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ]

Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:10 am

"Hhmmm", sounded Tento with a short upheaval from his little internal pep talk and calming motivation. It was not like he was scared at all! Nor did it be the case that he dud not know that voice. The sound of that soothing melodious tone was just very much so, unexpected. "Well hello Hiroe. Wait...why aren't you in class right now?", he asked as he turned to greet her.

Ah, answer for that later. "To be honest a few. I came to check up on a friend as well as to offer my assistance within the school".

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:29 am

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Good, he didn't press the question about why she wasn't in the academy yet, voicing his reasons for being here instead. Hiroe appreciated his answers simply due to the fact that it allowed her to avoid explaining herself altogether. Excellent. She had sort of expected that he was dipping his foot in the tutoring pool, and she honestly welcomed the thought. He was an agreeable man with a heart of gold, a blossoming warrior who would hold you accountable but encourage you at the same time. Yeah, she could definitely envision him being a fine tutor.

"Would that friend happen to me~? And is that Tento the tutor I'm hearing right now?"

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Thu May 04, 2023 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:20 pm

Oh Tento was not pressing the question about why she was outside. For now. It had not been decades since he graduated he still new the classes time schedules like the back of his hand. But why let this little troublemaker know that? After all. She was curious and wanted to be a social butterfly. Could she sneak by and give him a good enough gap to let her get away. Would she get caught by a teacher? Tick tock tick tock!

Explanation avoided the two continued on with the natural flow of conversation. Ideas and assumptions sparking in both people's mind as time passed. As she asked her question he could not help get a smug grin. And so he leaned down lightly before using two fingers, the middle and index on his left hand. In an attempt to boop Hiroe's forehead. If he was successful he would say, "well wouldn't you like to know", in a light tease.

Keeping this grin mixed smuggness now, he would lean back and cross his arms in a relaxed posture. "Maybe. maaaybe. If you dont go crazy with me calling you my junior. And I don't know about Tutor. Ah... volunteer maybe? Mission supervisor? I think there can always be more help in letting people get physical experience". It was most certainly the thing he lacked the most when he graduated. As well was what seemed to give him the biggest boosts after using all of this refined knowledge and lessons taken in school!

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:04 pm

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Hiroe chuckled softly at the bop across her forehead. It always nice to exchange playful banter with a friend, especially those with a mutual support for one another. His carefree nature was something that matched very well with her own upbeat disposition, and though she had never disclosed such information with the newly promoted combat division member, he was akin to an older brother she never had, much less any sibling for that matter. When he revealed what he had truly came here for, a pair of radiant stars lit up in the woman's bright golden eyes. From what she could infer from his words, it seemed as if he was playing the role of a mission supervisor, and that elicited a insatiable curiosity as to what that could entail. Could she finally get a proper chance to show what she was capable of on the frontlines!? Maintaining a semblance of composure, HIroe sighed softly as she crossed her arms, questioning the man with her gaze.

"Mission supervisor, huh? I'll be honest, I have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to show what I'm capable of in a live setting! Hell, I recently learned my Zanpakuto's name and an ability recently, too! Did you have in missions in mind for today... or were you on your way to apply for that position just now?"

NEW RECRUIT

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:57 pm

Tento brought his hand out, holding it out and away from Hiroe's forward with a soft smile on his face. Banter was always nice and something Tento could not resist and often found himself in. It was a friendly way of interaction in his eyes and a bit of fun to see what he could come up with. Flirt too. But so far it hadn't naturally been that way really, lighthearted teasing really. But the young woman's beauty was one he would be a fool to be blind to. His hot radar would not allow such a thing but a natural friendship and mentorship was hot on the fire.

When Hiroe's golden eyes lit up in a star like radiant glow, he had a feeling something caught her interest and reeled her in. As well as Hiroe wanted to keep her curious eagerness contained in a proper composure. If there was one thing Tento was knowledgeable about and could spot a mile away, was the radiant energy of someone wanting to prove themselves! "Is that so? Well field trips are a fun part of education. I don't see why they can't happen from time to time", Tento said, hiding his knowing gleam in his eye. "That's amazing Hiroe! Good job", he said with a bit of pride in the good knews.

"It is just a possibility I am hoping for. I still have to apply to volunteer here sometimes and figure out who I need to talk to about this and the security procedures we should likely have as a test run". Tento said before tilting his head with a few fingers under his chin. "But missions? Oh I don't know. Do I have any in mind~?". He ended with an amusing tease.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 05, 2023 2:35 am

HIROE MIYASHIRO

"Just a possibility? Aw, and here I was hoping I could show you what I've learned since you've been off doing cool combat division stuff, or are you teasing me?"

Hiroe's bright-eyed expression dulled ever so slightly at the fact that he couldn't do any official missions just yet, according to him at least. It had been some time since she readapted to her life in the academy, and with it came a renewed vigor that could hardly be contained. She may have faced many hardships recently, but there was no denying it, Hiroe was fiercely determined to see her dream through until it's zenith. Any opportunity she could pursue would be plenty fine by her, all things considered. That said, she didn't necessarily expect Tento would be rejected if he proposed his intent. A delay was not a denial, after all, and the dreamer naturally chose to be optimistic and flaunt her success on the Zanpakuto avenue. That was still her finest hour yet.

"Anyway, Zanpakuto. Her name's Denkosekka. Basically, I sheath my blade, settle into a stance reminiscent of Iaido, and my blade takes on an incorporeal-looking appearance. After that, I say vanish, and suddenly my body goes at hyper speed and I draw my blade and slash! Pretty cool, huh~?"

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Sun May 07, 2023 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 06, 2023 9:21 pm

"Yeah. For now at least. But the future is long and unknown, there will be plenty of chances for that", Tento said with a lackadaisical wave of his hand. Carefree and light hearted. If he didn't get the okay to be a a tutor yet. Or not get clearance to take some students let alone anyone out in a mission or observation. He would just keep trying with determination and earn it.

Tento said that and nothing more. Maaaaayve he was teasing her, maybe not. He would try to do unofficially stuff. But that would make him a very naughty boy. But for now it was time to catch up on how Hiroe had progressed over the last year.

"Oh ho ho? I do gotta admit that does sound amazing. Xongrats on getting it Junior!!", Tento said in a booming laugh. Pride and joy bubbling. "So what are they like? Have they helped you develop anything yet?".

Safe to say. His curiosity was peaked!

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 07, 2023 1:27 pm

HIROE MIYASHIRO

"Helped me develop anything yet? Ah, right... Let's see..."

Hiroe would go silent for a moment, stroking her chin while she quietly searched for an answer. Her connection with her zanpakuto was still fairly new, and although she wasn't an entirely temperamental spirit, let alone one Hiroe deemed difficult to interact with, she was still rather prideful about her skill and what she desired out of her wielder. In other words, Hiroe couldn't slack off. She had to keep pressing forth in her efforts. After taking a few more minutes, the fledgling Shinigami would gaze at Tento as she flashed him a confident grin. As long as she kept putting in the hard work, her spirit would have to give her stronger abilities!

"Not too much. I have an immature shikai ability that lets me do exactly what I told you just now. An imperceptible Iaido strike. It isn't like I can control any particular element, and I have no sealed abilities. As far as my spirit goes, though? She's a pretty cool lady. Stern and stringent, sure, but I'd take that over her being antagonistic."

NEW RECRUIT

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum