Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ] - Page 2 Empty Re: I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ]

Tue 09 May 2023, 11:53 pm
I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ] - Page 2 Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

Tento would wait for Hiroe to finish her thought after gathering herself. And wait. And wait. And wait some more.
Just letting the second tick away as Hiroe stayed out of class. Oh, it was going to be a little show by the time their conversation ended, she may be sprinting down the hall to get to thr lesson. That or thr next one! Such a mean thing, well. Slightly. But one he found himself wanting to do as a little trick, she would be fiiiiine. Besides, she was chosing to be here and talk to the big lug. Completely not his fault, nooope.

He was curious to see her answer though. As one that had no true bone yet, no name or revealed shikai. Interest at this next stage was fierce. He did have a mental connection and conversation at least. But still, it did make him a bit jealous to find another Shino student or young fresh graduate with their shikai. And strangely, a bit competove and proud with them too?

"Ah. So much to grow and expect. All based on who you become and change to be. I expect some flashy and stunning things then", literally. He did. But all the same maybe that was a bit of fun with her bright personality. "Interestimg partner though. Sounds like what you need. I'm sorry for all the trouble junior here will cause you Denkosekk~".

Light in the Dark | End Post

I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ] - Page 2 Tentos10
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ] - Page 2 Empty Re: I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ]

Wed 10 May 2023, 12:13 am
I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ] - Page 2 Jgp3077

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Thank you. She can be quite the handful sometimes, truth be told

"Hey! I've been staying out of trouble! Mostly..."

Hiroe grumbled softly as the voice of spirit danced in her mind. Hiroe thought she was operating pretty well, but her zanpakuto spirit did have a habit of being quite stern with her. Leniency was not in this woman's dictionary, but for Hiroe, that was quite alright. As far as she was concerned, she welcomed her spirit's adamant view on staying steadfast to her dream, of striving to never lose sight of what made her who she was to begin with. Reach for the top. That was her goal. She couldn't lose sight of the prize now. Of course, Hiroe wasn't so vain as to not want to know about Tento and his zanpakuto. Surely, with him being a division member, he likely had something pretty cool, too, right?

"Anyway, enough about me and my blade. How about your, Zanpakuto, Tento? She or he got a name? And what cool abilities do they have? I bet it's not as cool as my Denkosekka."

NEW RECRUIT

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed 10 May 2023, 11:27 pm
I spy with my little eye [Tento | Hiroe ] - Page 2 Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

"Heheheheeheh sure Hiroe. I believe ya", he had no idea what Hiroe's Zanpakuto spirit may or may not he saying. But he had a little fun thinking they were saying that they were happy to look over her. Or maybe teasing her. The soft cute little grumbles made note of that possibility.

"Little ol me? Well, they, are pretty chill and laud back. But stern and sarcastic as heck. But I get along good with them. We talk randomly about dumb stuff honestly. They always offer advice or reminder for me to grow. Very big on being a warrior and what it means. What it means to be a Shinigami. Unfortunatelllly. They refuse to give me their name though or even see my inner world though... With two people to talk to you would imagine you could get some wiggle room...", he said with a sheepish smirk.

"As you know no name no shikai and abilities. But, I do have some sealed stuff somehow. I can feel with the flow of wind around me, somewhat like a sense of energy force based on my location. Gives a pep in your step and helps energize your stamina. With that, I can kinda tell a little bit of how people are doing health and energy wise more than just sensing their spiritual energy. Beyond that, I can tell you the other thing. But inma keep that a secret till you graduate", Tento said raising a finger to his lips with a smug smirk.

]A small energy force can be felt around Tentō's body, it can be activated at will. The field has its own powers in that it energizes and refills vitality slightly, thus, it has the ability to feel the energy and health of people around Tento to a certain small degree.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed 10 May 2023, 11:56 pm

HIROE MIYASHIRO

"You're always keeping secrets, Tento. First it was your crush, and now you're keeping secrets about your zanpakuto. Still though... no name? I thought most soul reapers in the Gotei knew their name, and an ability or two... A shikai, even. Hm..."

Hiroe was genuinely curious to know how that worked. According to Tento, his spirit interacted with him, but it didn't tell him its name or its abilities. She was no expert on the subject of Zanpakuto, though, and all she really could do was take his word for it. It took her years to learn her own zanpakuto's name. Hiroe hoped her zanpakuto wasn't hiding anything from her, but the more she thought about it, the more she found that she wouldn't put it past Denkosekka. She demanded excellence and a will forged in iron. For what it's worth, the ability he did have seemed interesting. Nudging him in the shoulder, Hiroe looked towards the doors. She would probably have to start heading off soon unless she took a day off and played hooky. Turning back to him, Hiroe grinned from ear to ear.

"I can take pride in knowing I have Shikai over you at least."

NEW RECRUIT

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu 11 May 2023, 3:20 pm

"Heeeey. I have to keep you on your toes and make you think. Gotta have my fun with you somehow eh?", Tento said in a teasing tone hearing Hiroe's soft compliant. "Well yeah. Most do. I am a rare specicim unfortunately, it just haven't happened yet. But hey! Part of the grind team eh", he said trying to put a light spin on it. "I got two abilities at least, at least".

Hearing her smug comment he laughed and lifted his hand out. Ruffling her head lightly. "Ah yes, bested by the powerful almighty junior. Whatever shall I dooooooo", as he said this he could have sworn he could hear the distanced sounds of something. Hmmmmm? What was coming to the end in the classrooms? Early??

"Ah... seems i made you even more late than you were~".

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri 12 May 2023, 2:23 am

HIROE MIYASHIRO

"Be surpassed by me of course! After all, I'm the main character here. It's only natural that I get boost in power that only prodigies would get in the Academy this early!"

Hiroe chuckled softly, nudging his arm again. She was proud to see Tento progressing well in his career as a member of the Gotei, equally so that he was making a measure of a stride with his Zanpakuto. Truth be told, she wouldn't admit it to him, but she admired his confidence. Admired the way in which he approached everything in his life. It motivated her to keep pushing forward in her own. There was a career on the horizon waiting for her, but it still required a significant degree of diligence and focus. Of course, Hiroe was failing quite resiliently in that department, considering the fact that she was clearly spending time speaking with Tento. There were classes being missed out on, and with Tento reminding her of that? A flustered expression followed as she rubbed the back of her head. She had to get back to her classes! Glaring at him with a pouty expression, she punched him softly in the shoulder and made haste.

"Crap, you're right. I gotta get to my classes! See you around, Tento! The next time we meet, you better have Shikai, you hear? Maybe I'll spar and beat ya one day!"

NEW RECRUIT

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri 12 May 2023, 6:34 pm

"Oh ho ho~", Tento sounded with a chuckle at Hiroe's response. Her natural flowing bravado and gusto energy was really an endearing thing. He liked and respected it, sad to say he was feeling more and more regret that he didn't hang out with her more often when he was a student as well. Although, with how many years they had apart what else could ya do.

"The main character eh? Guess I'll be the precious mentor always teasing the main hero then", Tento said with a playful smirk brining his hand down after leveling ruffling Hiroe's hair a little. He was indeed proud if her growth. Her spiritual energy already felt so much higher than last time he visited. And she had the name of her Zanpakuto and Shikai. A true mark of her hard work and progress. Too bad he could not see it happen in real time.

But oh wow oh wow. If only junior could be good with getting to things on time. She had to be a little more practice with time management. But for now, he could tease her and enjoy her cute flustered expression on her face. A level of smug playfulness coming full circle as she glared and pouted. As Hiroe ran away after punching his shoulder, Tento waved goodbye while calling back in a farewell. "Surrrre, just let me know you ace all your classes and you'll get that spar".

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum