Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No More Sitting on the Sidelines [Rita/Lukas]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999No More Sitting on the Sidelines [Rita/Lukas]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

No More Sitting on the Sidelines [Rita/Lukas]  - Page 2 Empty Re: No More Sitting on the Sidelines [Rita/Lukas]

Mon May 15, 2023 1:12 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Yep. Africa was a hot spot. Tons of people were here, and Rita wasn't phased by the thick spiritual pressure. She was out in the thick of it, after all. Instead, she seemed to have a more neutral expression on her face before drawing her teal eyes back to Lukas and waving back.

"Feel free to lead the way then. I'll be happy to get out of here and get some fresh air."

Stretching, Rita was more than happy to exit the gates, see the African sun and then talk about the more important stuff when they were in the car. After all, she wasn't keen on having eavesdroppers into her plans.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

No More Sitting on the Sidelines [Rita/Lukas]  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Snake
Snake
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No More Sitting on the Sidelines [Rita/Lukas]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0No More Sitting on the Sidelines [Rita/Lukas]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

No More Sitting on the Sidelines [Rita/Lukas]  - Page 2 Empty Re: No More Sitting on the Sidelines [Rita/Lukas]

Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:52 pm
Lukas Ätherisch

CITY OF LIGHTS
----------

The trunk slammed after Lukas' duffel flew into it, Rita's luggage similarly secured. With a low whistle, the car door opened, a key turn later filling the parking garage with a roar.

"Where to, exactly?" Lukas inquired as the car shifted into reverse, pulling them out of the garage like a bat out of hell. Whatever response Rita gave him, the quincy would respond with a toss of his phone - shattered screen and all - into her lap.

"Yeah, yeah, punch it in there. Talk on the way?" He said while flicking through various radio stations, the sound all but eating his voice.

102 words | | sorry for the wait

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No More Sitting on the Sidelines [Rita/Lukas]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999No More Sitting on the Sidelines [Rita/Lukas]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:23 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

At least they were getting there quickly, as Rita was delighted to see how swiftly Lukas worked. Once on the road, a pleased smile unfolded across the woman's lips as she looked down at the cracked phone screen in her lap. After gazing at the dodgy piece of equipment, Rita started to input the coordinates, and then she spoke up.

"We are heading straight to Ethiopia's capital city, Addis Ababa."

With a happy nod, the woman continued to speak with optimism behind her voice.

"I've got a bunch of men, resources, and property there that makes it an easy launchpad to go across the continent and eventually get to Somalia and the former Vastime capital city."

Her teal eyes then took another curious glance at the cracked phone screen. With a sly smirk, the woman nudged him playfully and winked her right eye as she spoke in a friendly tone.

"I'll also be sure to budget and buy you a new phone. This one seems like it's on its last legs, eh?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Snake
Snake
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No More Sitting on the Sidelines [Rita/Lukas]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0No More Sitting on the Sidelines [Rita/Lukas]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:52 pm
Lukas Ätherisch

CITY OF LIGHTS
----------

Nodding, Lukas' eyes snapped to the GPS as the directions pulled up. Narrowly in time, he'd take an exit, cutting off a car behind them. "Okay, so you've got people. Why d'you need me, then?" An honest question, hitting the gas as he sped past a work van going 40 in a 55.

"Nah, reich'll give me a new one when this shits the bed in the field." Lukas responded, taking a sharp corner. "Besides, I hate doing all the new phone setup bullshit."

They'd continue to tear ass across the roads, dodging poor maintenance and slow drivers in much the same frequency. The sun starting to shift in the sky as traffic would congeal, becoming denser as they approached the capital.

122 words | | drive all night

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:29 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

"Yes, I have men, but you are strong and skilled. Investing in someone with more muscle for my protection and well-being makes sense."

Speaking in a matter-of-fact tone. Compared to many of the grunts in her operation, it made sense to invest in some additional muscle besides her own if things truly turned dire or grim. So, her teal eyes filled with contemplation as she spoke.

"There is a lot of weird activity out here, and many beings with freakish to downright scary strength. So if things go south, I may need you to assist me and be ready to act when that time comes."

Sounding more serious than before, Rita continued.

"Do you understand? I can't assure my own safety, so if something happens, find a way to contact these two men."

Eyes back down on the phone, Rita seemed to put in two numbers and their contacts. One was of Kenichi Murata, the other of Vanyel Xiaoyang.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Snake
Snake
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:04 pm
Lukas Ätherisch

CITY OF LIGHTS
----------

"Think you might be overestimating some of your enemies. Long as you keep your nose out of that fuck off hole in the ground, anyway." Lukas replied, tapping the wheel with evident frustration as traffic came to a snail's pace.

A sigh escaping from his chest, the quincy turned to face Rita with his foot on the brakes. "Okay, sure. If we get out of this traffic without me going back to prison, you can consider that the last of my debt." Silver eyes stayed locked to the woman, a stare that could cut.

"Plus, you're gonna tell me about who you want me to babysit." An immediate interpretation of the situation at hand - and not a particularly kind one.

120 words | | never gonna get me

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum