Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Post-Modern Family [Kurata]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Post-Modern Family [Kurata]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Post-Modern Family [Kurata]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Post-Modern Family [Kurata]

Sat May 06, 2023 2:04 am
Post-Modern Family [Kurata]  - Page 2 CMjCIgX

THE BUTCHER'S SON

"We are doing well." Hitoshi would nod, his tone a slight degree higher than mono for once. An implicit degree above 'apathetic'. "Father is, well. Complicated.

It couldn't really be further from the truth - he was visibly ill, with no noticeable traces to anything. Inherited or otherwise, he was doing poorly in health, the origin either unremarkable or unknown. So far, nothing approaching foul play. The reality was it's own; hidden from the truth, buried beneath a mountain of shit.

"They cannot find any point where he should've been infected. They're searching for something hereditary. If it continues the way it's going, well." The man paused, aware of any passerby with acute intent. A flick of the eyes, careful observation. "At the very least, we will be aware of any conditions to befall ourselves."

Be it gullibility or disease. A shift of his head, turning back to Shura with the thought.

"Enigmatic, we'd say."

154 words

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Post-Modern Family [Kurata]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Post-Modern Family [Kurata]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon May 08, 2023 1:40 pm

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - Post-Modern Family

Well that was good, at least Hitoshi was doing well. Of the two questions that was possibly the only one she really cared about the answer on. Or at least that's what she'd like to say, until word of her Father was expressed. "Infected?" She wondered aloud, contemplating if he meant of a hollow infection or something other kind of infection. She assumed the later if they were looking for something hereditary however. "I see..." She muttered towards the end.

"So even in death... he might still haunt me." She muttered to herself before letting out a short, yet heavy, sigh. She paused for a few moments as she looked around, at first aimless though shortly later ensuring nobody was near before speaking "Well, whatever claims him we'd probably be better off without him." She said as she turned back to Hitoshi "I guess my only hope for him is that whatever does take him either doesn't spread to us or is something that benefits us. I'd rather not have more memories of that man than I must."

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:39 pm
Post-Modern Family [Kurata]  - Page 2 CMjCIgX

THE BUTCHER'S SON

"Mmm." The man had little to offer his sister in turn for all her spite. A few words of encouragement would do more damage than anything, and frankly, Hitoshi wasn't capable in the first place. Not for someone he wasn't brainwashing.

"If that is all," Hitoshi pushed his chair back, moving to stand. "we must be getting somewhere. There are things to be done." Robotic as always, shoulders stiffened as the man straightened his kimono, pressing the fabric tightly.

"Visit him sometime." He'd half remark, turning away from Shura. "You never know when it'll be the last."

97 words

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum