Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness [Hannah/Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness [Hannah/Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness [Hannah/Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness [Hannah/Open]

Mon May 08, 2023 4:47 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness [Hannah/Open] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Well, he sat and learned pretty well, which was nice. Though his question made her wonder how much he paid attention to his lessons in Shin'o. Improving your soul was one of the things you learned here. Or at least, she did but that was a hundred or so years ago. So....

"The Soul improves the same way the Body and Mind improves. With use. There is no limit, no celling where you get to and can go no further. Determination and capability is the only thing that limits your growth. History has several unseated who began at the bottom, Mirja Eeola, Desmond Hayden, Yuuto Hisakawa. Each of them came from relative normality, both in power and in life, and all three of them straddled the peak of power. Yuuto is even still alive to enjoy it"

Hannah would release some of her reiatsu for visual showcasing of the fact.

"Simply exert yourself spiritually and you will develop yourself in time. Though raw spiritual energy should increase in tandem with your skill, and your skill should increase in tandem with your raw spiritual energy. All the power in the world is meaningless without control, and all the skill in the world is meaningless without longevity"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness [Hannah/Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness [Hannah/Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness [Hannah/Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness [Hannah/Open]

Tue May 09, 2023 11:14 pm
Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness [Hannah/Open] - Page 2 Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

By all means Tento thought himself a well enough student when it came to be attentive. He was much so a doer though and hard worker. Not the most...perfect memory of remembrance but good enough! Solid around by the time he lift but nothing special either. Although....it would be a lie if things couldn't do with a refresher.

When he asked this question he mind went into how specifically. Not what. He could run and punch and do sit ups. His mind would get stronger. He could read, study, and meditate. Be fierce and grow in determination. His mind would grow stronger. But spirit, well that felt weird. If his focus and determination improved shouldn't his spirit energy too? It was his spirit going through a change after all...

"But that is the dilemma no? What exactly is the mind and spirit when it came to such a difference.ive always considered them the same or two sides of the same coin. Even determination...".

Tento was cut off by his interjection by the rush of Hannah's reiastu. A bit of a raised brow. Well, he knew she had power. More than him most certainly. But that quick look felt like a well of power that even rivaled his Captain.

"Just exerting my spirit. And it'll grow? Is that using my energy specifically? Or is that with my determination? Faith, focus? Or just....using my powers??".

Light in the Dark | End Post

Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness [Hannah/Open] - Page 2 Tentos10
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness [Hannah/Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness [Hannah/Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2023 6:16 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Strength grows simply by exerting your muscles. Is it so strange that your soul grows in the same way? Use your spiritual powers, and your spiritual energy will grow. Use your physical powers, and your physical energy will grow" Hannah would state, rummaging for a moment and then pulling out a book. And then pausing for a moment.

"Ahh, wait, you probably don't read braile. Hmm. There is a book, in a lot of libraries, called Nine Yin Manual. The Martial Arts aspect of it is no good for me, but it does have a lot of mental exercises and profound commentary on one's Self and the nature of growth as an individual. It is a great read for how to improve your Mentality. It is the hardest of the three to grow, since it has very little in the way of tangible effects or notable growth. It improves, simply by being a better person and being more at home with yourself"

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness [Hannah/Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness [Hannah/Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2023 2:35 pm
Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness [Hannah/Open] - Page 2 Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

"Heh. True Ms. Chiza that is a fair point. If one is going to generally improve, you simply have to try". It was a fair thing, Tento was a type of man to focus on the attempts or ways to grow. It was a throwback to when he was alive. If he wanted to improve his cardio he ran. If he wanted strength he would challenge himself with weight his body or other. Such a basic seemed simple and such, he felt that there would specific things that would better the mental energy and spiritual energy.

Such an overthinker at times.

He then tilted his head. Seeing the blonde sudden teacher rummaging through her desk for something. He wondered how well she could fine stuff, no sight but only touch. By living with such a condition, she probably had a finely tuned sense of touch. Oh! It was a book.

"Hahah no no. I don't know that skill", Tento said softly at the start of Hannah's comment. It was an interesting book then, he had never heard about it. Granted he was still new to this whole, Shinigami thing. The mental mind was wonderful to consider since it played into strengthen and expiring one self. The martial skill though!! "Oh ho ho!", Tento leaned practically out of his chair with excitement. "You don't say?? Nine Yin manual, I gotta find a normal version of that".

...a better person and being at home with one self huh??

"Thank you for all this. I'm sorry to say I don't know how I can repay this unexpected information though", Tento said sitting down in his chair with a sigh once again rubbing the back of his head.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Do not push yourself" Hannah would state, as blunt as a hammer when he showed off a great deal of enthusiasm about learning from the book she had recommended to him. "The book states it, and I am stating it also. Some of the stuff written in there is very complex and extraneous. It is easy to hurt yourself if you go at it without care, so take it slow and steady"

Hannah would then exhale, and put the book back.

"Sorry to be so aggressive about it, but I have seen people mess themselves up in their passion. As for the infomation, you don't need to repay it. Teaching is what I do, and that another person has learned, is enough. I am also around if you ever feel the desire to exert your spiritual muscles, in Kido or Zanpaktous. I could use some workout myself, for practical learning"

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2023 6:20 pm

"I enjoy the concern from mt beautiful instructor. But I have to push myself. Its what I do. Hooooww about, I do t push myself too hard??", Tento said offering a compromise for some reason. His voice coming in an even further calmness strangely into Hannah's blunt tone. Light and somewhat even, rebellious. The books said to be careful and so was she, who was much more knowledge about it. That was easy to see by this day. In no issue would that be a challenge, being careful was not something he didn't do. But being a hard nose and bones to the floor trainer to reach a new level even if it was an inch higher. That, was what he was. He wouldn't push his body too far. At least he thought so???

He would heed it though. Such a complex material demanded so. And his body was a temple, it needed to be cared for. He would wave his hand, although she wouldn't see. His voice would match that body position and facial expression. A, it's alright. It's good that you care and gave a thought. "Its fine its fiiine. I appreciate your thought and time", Tentos eyes did Light up at her mention as offering her time as a training partner essentially. Kido, and Zanpakuto; he would greatly appreciate that as he was trying to develop something there. But that spark was not because of that, she spoke of his hollow energy.

He had never seen or met this woman. As pretty as she was he wouldn't forget! But also, he was very reserved about his hollow powers. Less than a hand full of times did that power come out and get used. The most recent time was in Africa in that mysterious Arrancar situation where he lost himself in a bit of rage and frustration.

Guess the higher ups made sure to not that situation...

"Ah thanks... I will keep you in mind. Are you going to be here often or should I try to get your contact to reach you?", Tento ask giving a soft look to her figure and face. Bright and gentle, sweet. It was quick though!

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 11, 2023 8:13 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah felt like putting him in a barrier the first time he ripped his legs muscles to pieces pushing Earth-Grasping Step too hard, but eventually managed to decide against such a thing, and simply exhaled. Keep calm, in the face of stress. That was what she said to Solomon, and what she would do now. Though she got a cool new thing to set her mind on. Sometimes it was hard to remember that Kido took actual effort for other people to use sometimes.

"Ahh, yes. Do you have a phone? They are cool little things, and while they don't work for me calling other people, I can still use them to be called by other people" Hannah would dig out her phone, and hold it ready to get the guy's contacts.

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 11, 2023 3:45 pm

"Yes, yes I do", Tento said in a little bit of surprised calmness. He half expected to be told to just find her in an office here at Shino or somewhere else. Just follow the sign or look for the name tag etc etc. He did feel a bit silly after he asked for her contact number. For one, with her being blind would she even have a phone? She did but that was a thankful thing to avoid embarrassment. Was it a normal type or different? Hmmm.

Digging around his pocket for a second Tento would pull his phone out. Getting ready he would soon give Hannah his contact information and wait for hers. "So, do you got anything else to say?".

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 12, 2023 5:47 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah's phone was an old, cheap brick. Stood to reason really, since the only thing she was doing was getting called with it, so she didn't need anything expensive. Once he dug his phone out, Hannah would hand it to him for him to put in the details.

"I have plenty more to say, the only limiting factor is you understanding it" Hannah would reply, the air growing heavy for a moment as she looked up at the big clock on the wall with pronounced numbers and a large pair of hands.

"You can stay for the class that is about to begin, or flee back to the land of hitting things with a big stick. Either is fine" Hannah had a warm smile, making the joke more joking and less insulting, though it did make clear how she thought of him.

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 13, 2023 4:21 am

Extending his hand out, he would properly take hold of the historical piece of technology before, with some surprising hassle, putting his number within. Before getting hers and placing it within his own.

"Well as they say, complex things can sound simple depending on who is explaining. I'm not the beeeest scholar, so I expect some bumps and a lot of questions when it comes to my understanding", Tento said honestly before giving Hannah her phone back.

After which with the heavy hair and the, well. Back handed joke he only stared at her for a few seconds while blinking. "....sure?", well did she want him to stay or not eh?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum