Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba]

Tue May 16, 2023 2:44 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 4 6EdIfMt

"Weak is a state of mind, Fuu. There is no absolute one one's state of power, only one's state of mind" Hannah would reply, 'watching' one of the strands snap. That was enough for now, so she would put away the Kido and return her focus to the present.

"My knowledge of Gotei layout is like a hundred years out of date, so I can't help you there" Hannah would tell Fuu, excusing herself from that bit. And then, with a flick of her hand, she would use her Anima Mea to create a wind tunnel, sending her words directly and exclusively to Urahara's ears.

"I do have something to talk to you about, but given the situation, I feel it is best to get Fuu ensconced within the library before we engage in that conversation. She cares quite deeply about Captain Komamura, from what I can gather"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba]

Tue May 16, 2023 3:24 pm

Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 4 VFR4X79
Kisuke Urahara | Research Captain

The news of the attack seemed to genuinely surprise Fuurinji, which in turn surprised Kisuke. It was certainly something that was world news. Not knowing about the similar attack on the Holy Roman Empire was less concerning, or that business down in China not too long ago, but an attack on the Vandenreich of such magnitude had been enough to lean on the scales of a very fragile balance of power. Still, he needed not to press any further. Hearing what Hannah had to say, it was clear that his instincts were right that today would be interesting, but not that it would come from Hannah's accomplice.

"There are several public libraries scattered around Soul Society if it is general information that you are interested in. If it is public Gotei records, well I can point you in the direction of the First Division barracks and put in a good word."

Holding onto his hat as he mused about the other matter suggested, Urahara sighed and shook his head. A member of the old seventh division apparently, with a fond recollection of the old dog.

"As for Captain Komamura, I can offer you nothing of any particular use. He has not made his presence known since the Ender's War. I doubt that he has passed away, but he could be anywhere across all the realms. Some people know how to disappear."

Saw that coming | END POST

Last edited by Locke on Tue May 16, 2023 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue May 16, 2023 3:36 pm

Do you see my point?

Both were probably something she needed to look into admittedly, if she'd missed something as large as Ichigo's attack... who knew what else she was unaware of. So she bowed at his suggestion "A good word would be nice, it seems I have a lot of reading I need to do." The other news however... was concerning. Of everyone from the old Gotei, Komamura was quite possibly the one she trusted the most. To hear that he was simply missing was... demoralizing.

"Who'd of thought that someone like him could just... vanish..." She said, her words trailing off towards the end with a sense of longing. Part of her wanted to press for more information on Komamura, to try and glean anything about his last known whereabouts... "Thank you, Kisuke Taicho, Chiza-san. I'll take my leave now, I... have a lot to read and... even more to think on, it seems." She gave a final bow before moving to head past the two and off towards the first division barracks.

Of everyone from the old Gotei, Komamura was the one person she expected to still be here. Yet it seemed her old Mentor was gone, missing without a trace and even the famed Urahara had no information that could be of use to finding him. Perhaps the Gotei she once fought for truly was gone.

For the first time in a long time, Fuurinji felt truly lost.

Items:
Techniques in use:

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue May 16, 2023 3:46 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Letting Fuu head off to the libraries, Hannah would give her some time and then exhale deeply.

"I feel like I've just destroyed a woman's entire psyche today" she exclaimed, spawning a barrier behind herself so she could lean on it. And then she rolled her head in Urahara's direction.

"Shop's doing fine, by the way. Also, I was going to come to you later, but when she asked for you like she was some kind of obsessive ex-girlfriend you ghosted, I felt it was a good opportunity to kill two birds with one Kido"

Hannah would rub her face, and ponder the benefits of just vanishing. Eventually, decided to not, and simply pushed off from the barrier.

"Do you have a kettle in your barracks? I could use some tea right now"

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 18, 2023 8:33 am

Listening to Fuurinji’s final rambling, Kisuke offered a rather muted nod. Komamura was not the only one that had been lost in the changing of the guard, many old faces had faded away into the background to make way for the new. That was the way of the universe, it seemed, though people kept insisting on remembering him even when he tried to disappear.

Turning back to Hannah, though, his lips finally curled into a wry smile. He did wonder how exactly they had come to meet, but it was a welcome change to meet her here rather than down on Earth. It was refreshing for another of his colleagues to actually want to return here, so many were quite set on staying away.

“I did first assume you were playing a prank on me, but it appears you found quite the unique little fossil. I suppose I will keep an eye on her for a while, at least until she finds her feet.” Kisuke chuckled quietly, his gaze trailing off in the direction that Fuurinji had headed for.

“Can’t say she is exactly my type, though I am grateful that you decided to try drop me in it anyway. That’s the forward-thinking that I look for in an employee.” Tapping the side of his hat, he straightened himself out a little. “I reckon I can muster us up a brew, and you can regale me with your reasons for dropping by on this fine afternoon.”

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 18, 2023 9:12 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah would give a gentle laugh at Kisuke's antics. He always knew how to make a woman cheer up when she was down, which was always a good thing. So, holding out her hand for him to take, she would give a gentle nod.

"That would be most delightful, Captain Urahara" she would state, in a formal but friendly tone. "As for why I am here, originally it was to see Elyss. But I came across Fuu and was interested in why she had some spiritual distortion. Turned out to be a reiatsu limiter, because she had some mental disconnect and was balancing her Zanpaktou spirits against each other, rather than against herself. And they can apparently get rowdy at times. So I told her 'Urahara is quite a genius, he might have some good feedback about your issues' and she went yandere mode at the mention of your name. And then you arrived"

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 19, 2023 1:24 pm

Taking Hannah's hand in his own, Kisuke pondered upon those last few comments as they travelled through the Seireitei in the blink of an eye. Appearing before the Third Division Barracks, he released her from his grip and began to head inside. His own office was at the centre of the compound, a short walk that would reveal little about what the rest of the researchers and developers that made up his important colleagues were working on but offered a little insight into what an ordinary day might look like. At least, it was the illusion that Kisuke wanted outsiders to see.

"Captain Kishimoto is an interesting friend to keep, though I am hardly one to talk." Stroking his chin, he mused upon Fuurinji's problems for a moment more. "Well, if she had mentioned that before she ran off then I might have been able to run a few tests. It does sound like her problem is one of her own making though, she will need to overcome it eventually, or remain forever limited."

Arriving at the entrance to his office proper, Kisuke held the door open for Hannah to enter. A nod was spared to one of the assistants waiting outside, a look of understanding shown as they ran off to ready fresh tea for the pair of them. One of the perks of being the boss, after all.

"Besides, I should be nobody's hero. That stuff always finds a way to get in the way of my work."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 19, 2023 1:36 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I knew her long before she was Captain Kishimoto. I knew her before she had even properly joined a Division. But yes, she is very interesting company to keep" Hannah would reply. The shortening of the walk was quite the choice, but he was a busy person, probably. Or didn't want to be seen walking hand in hand with a beautiful new woman through the Seireitei. Yoruichi would probably have something to say about that.

His well designed and well sculpted illusion didn't work on Hannah, because she couldn't see it. And so she would simply walk into the office once directed.

"One's reputation does tend to get in the way on occasion. But like it or not, you are well known and sometimes well respected for your actions in the Winter War. It is just part of being" Hannah would reply, turning to him. "But, in news that is brighter for you and relevant to your work, I do need your help. I have been working on a new Kido but find myself somewhat limited in the development of it"

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 19, 2023 10:14 pm

"Ah, she is a well-known woman. I think few others would be capable successors to the Earth Affiliation Division, even after all that has happened."

Kisuke was hardly the most familiar with Elyss, but he knew enough about her to have a fair opinion. She was an odd one, but in these times it was hard to find an individual in such a position that was not in some way peculiar. It was as if they bred oddities up here, which was why he found it so easy to fit right back in. In response to her comments on his reputation, though, all he could do was wave a hand dismissively. His actions in the past had hardly been worthy of the high praise people insisted on giving him.

"On the matter of Kido, though, you have certainly come to the right place. I could stroke your ego and say that it has been a while since I was properly stimulated with a research project. So, what has piqued your interest of late, Hannah?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 20, 2023 7:56 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Gokanshirajiki" Hannah would reply. "Or, rather, more like Shikanshirajiki right now. I've developed it after a conversation with Valantine during the Clinc River situation. It transmits your senses, up to all five, to the recipient and have communication back from them. It will be an excellent scouting Kido for real-time feedback without having to mess with radios and antennas and reception. But, I am having some rather obvious issues tying the fifth sense into the Kido"

Hannah would gesture to her eyes for a moment. Just in case it wasn't as obvious as she thought.

"So I decided to come to Mr 'I can learn Shadow Casting in twenty minutes' for some expedient help in the matter"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum