Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 8 Empty Re: Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba]

Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:04 pm

Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 8 VFR4X79
Kisuke Urahara | Research Captain

Waving a hand in the direction of the spirit, almost nonchalantly playing down the reveal of this character though Kisuke would not have minded an introduction, he nodded his head in agreement.

"You're putting this geezer on quite a pedestal, I see, but I never wanted to be anyone's hero. There are plenty of others better suited to the spotlight than I am, yet I have ended up here again. It was ever so tempting to just live out my days as a Shopkeeper, let a new generation try to solve some of these problems, but I guess I can't help sticking my nose in everyone's business after all."

"Don't get too hooked up on everything I say. It's bad enough when Tessai worries about me, let alone my other employees."

Saw that coming | END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 8 Empty Re: Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba]

Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:57 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 8 6EdIfMt

Hannah would look to Daisy for a moment, and she would fade away after that, returning to the Zanpaktou around Hannah's neck.

"It is often the way that few who seek to be heroes are the ones who become them. Merely being where you are needed when you are needed, and doing Good then, is what you need to do to become a hero. I was barely of any use during the Dragon Attack on China, and they still have me on a monument to the defenders of the country out there.

But I worry about everyone of my friends. I like them being well. Because being well is good. But if you wanna keep the stoic man vibe going, I can worry less"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:12 pm

There was a strength to caring for your allies, one that was plenty admirable and Kisuke had observed countless times, but it was an easy excuse to keep you looking outward when you might be better served looking in. Not that Hannah was necessarily in such a position, and he was hardly going to call her out on the matter as it would seem quite hypocritical, but the thought would remain.

"I think I enjoy your definition of a hero. It matters not the weight of a contribution, only the intent behind it. But there are still always those that simply will themselves into achieving such titles and those who do so on accident." Scratching at the scruff of his chin, Kisuke paused for a few moments and let that comment hang in the air.

"I'm not going anywhere, Hannah. That's the long and short of it. And I do appreciate the wellness check, I just have a funny way of going about it."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:31 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 8 6EdIfMt

"You say funny ways of going about things, to the woman screaming in your office. You have no worries on me understanding people having funny ways of doing and showing things"

Hannah would give and awkward scratch of her head, before standing.

"But! Now that the key matter is sorted, you've got a lovely new stalker to watch out for, and I have made a complete fool of myself, it is time to go" she would drop the barrier, and give him a bow.

"It has been a pleasure to meet with you, Captain"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:14 am

"I did say that the office was not the typical place for such things."

Kisuke chuckled softly, rising from his seat to meet her bow with a polite one of his own. They were both peculiar in their own way, but that only made it easier for him to relate to her. She had left him with a few questions to think about, this rogue Shinigami only one of many, but he would deal with it as he always did.

"Take care of yourself, Miss Chiza. Though you can drop by any time."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum