Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 7 Empty Re: Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba]

Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:02 am

Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 7 VFR4X79
Kisuke Urahara | Research Captain

“I don’t want her sprawled across my desk. Not anymore.”

Was that a lie or a revelation? Somewhere in between maybe? Kisuke offered little more than his words for further interpretation on the matter. Even still, he was saying a little too much but perhaps that was the point of this whole process.

“We were on and off for the best part of a century. Then she left for good, and all that’s left is the repercussions. The battles we fought together; the battles where we fell apart. It was easier when we were fighting, now it’s thinking about what comes next.”

Saw that coming | END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 7 Empty Re: Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba]

Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:08 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 7 6EdIfMt

"...." Hannah would pause for a moment, and then fix Kisuke with a stare. And then got suddenly passionate and riled, her normally restrained vocabulary growing teeth.

"That sounds unresolved" she would state. "Leaving shit in such a vague and frustrating situation is the most worst thing you can do. It is better to hear their vitrol of you than to just bloody linger in your own juices and anxiety wondering what if! You are so dumb, for being the smartest man in the world! The whole miasma of hollow buffet can be cleaned up in a moment of decisive action!"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:10 am

“What sounds unresolved about that?” Kisuke bit back, any sense of amusement rapidly drying up. This might have been cathartic for a while but it could quickly become an irritant. This was as close to the truth as he would get, for her sake just as much as his own.

“She left, I accepted that. There are just some other things that you can’t both run away from when a relationship ends. I don’t wonder ‘what if she walked in that door right now?’ because I know that she won’t. Or if she did then she would be twice the fool.”

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:17 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Exactly that!" Hannah gestured wildly, chopping the air in frustration.

"You just accepted it! You were together half as long as I have been alive! and you just let that all go. No reason, no closure, and clearly no break from what you are feeling. This isn't spilling a glass of fuckin' water, dude! This is no 'woops' and carry on. It's a woman you have been through life and death with in some of the most high profile events in history! That is what is unresolved about it! You are just leaving it to fester in your mind and become ingrained. And trust me, I know all about leaving things to fester and cripple you"

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:00 pm

"Just because it once was doesn't mean it always will be. Sometimes love fades, just like anything else. Slowly, over the course of many years and more fights than I care to remember. That doesn't change the fact that it happened, but most people can tell that we don't exactly get along like that any more. In fact, you're the only person to want to bring her up to me so candidly."

She had professed her inexperience, and yet Hannah was quite insistent on correcting him on this whole situation. It was amusingly insightful when he paused to think about it, that was enough to drag him back from the ledge of simply stamping out this little chat.

"So, what's it gonna be Doc? Am I to track her down and have one last cataclysmic showdown to bury the hatchet and then we hug it out at the end?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:07 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Yes!" Hannah shouted. "It's a thousand times better than sitting around here being morose about it without even a Kin-damned reason why!"

She clawed for a moment as the second-hand stress of it all wound her up. "You are Urahara! You are fucking Ghost Batman, for crying out loud! you don't sit around letting things happen like this! If it was anything other than this situation, you'd have peeled it apart and obtained the exact specifics from a dozen directions and five dimensions by now!"

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:51 pm

"Wrong. This isn't a superhero movie, where the good guy gets the girl and they ride off into the sunset. It's real life. I've talked to her, she's talked to me, and here we are. If it could be fixed then it would have been by then, but there are only so many times that you can agree to keep trying and expect it to have a different outcome before you're both driven insane."

Kisuke did not shout, nor let his voice betray even a hint more emotion than it needed to. Sometimes a flat delivery did more than adding any such volume or power. There was an unmistakable weight as he cut in

"You wanted to know more about our relationship and I shared. Now it seems you have this fanciful idea that we could still be friends after all that, I wanted to advise you that was not the case. Yoruichi and I are better off apart."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:51 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Blossoming from the sword necklace, a petite and unassuming woman would hover in the air. Smelling like freshly bloomed daisies, she would wrap her arms around Hannah's shoulders, and whisper gently into her ear. In response, Hannah would nod and take some calming breathes. And then, holding onto the woman's arm, she would speak again calmer than before.

"Ok. Just so we aren't at cross purposes. There is no assumption of you two rekindling, or even staying friends. Just that you have a solid grasp of why she left you for good this time. This talking is it before or after she walked out and never returned? You sounded so unsure of yourself and your standing, and that is just not you"

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:10 am

Kisuke paused, observing the little exchange as he considered whether or not he had come off too strong. It was likely always going to be a delicate matter to him, and the only surefire way to get under his skin, but he had no intention of advertising that fact.

"You said it yourself, it happened so I spent a great deal of time trying to understand why. We talked a lot before she left, and plenty after, so would you understand if I said that I would rather move on than keep looking back?"

He was hardly a prospective bachelor, well into his seventh century, but maybe that was where some of his unsure footing came from. He knew love and romance, and the absence of it too.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:24 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Mmm, so you can't move on despire desiring to. A more understandable thing, no?" the floating spirit would comment, both to Hannah and Urahara.
"Shush" Hannah replied with a soft grumble. And then her eyes turned back to Urahara.

"I will say, it is hard to see you as just another person. Hate them or not, you are famous for a truckload of heroics stretching back centuries. To accept that people capable of doing all that are still also normal people is...hard"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum